陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:争执再起
日期:2016-12-09 14:42

(单词翻译:单击)

You can go see your old man now.
你可以去看你老爸了
I don't want to.
我不想见他
What do you mean you don't want to? Hey, Matt. I don't want to!
你什么意思?马特。我就是不想
Hey, captain. I heard they pulled a circuit board out of Tom's head. Is that true?
上尉。我听说他们从他脑袋里取出了块电路板。是真的吗
We don't know what it is. Dr. Glass has removed it.
我们还不知道那是什么。格拉斯医生已经把它取出来了
The scouts should be back any minute, Pope. Report to the c.p. in 10.
侦察兵马上回来了,珀普。10分钟后去指挥所报道
You're not taking him across that river with us. That's not gonna happen.
你们不会想带他一起过河吧。休想
He's unarmed and in restraints. The situation is under control.
他没武器,而且被绑住了。完全在我们控制下
The hell it is. He could still be wired direct to Skitter central.
说的挺像回事。他很可能直接被迅猎兽中心控制呢
Now, I'm sorry, but you should have put a bullet in the back of his head
我真不想这么说,但你们真应该在他走向那艘飞船的时候
the second he took a step towards that ship.
给他后脑勺来一枪

陨落星辰第二季

I want to see Hey! Two guns against one. That's hardly fair.
我想见他。嘿!两把枪对一把,真不公平
Actually, it's three against one, Pope. Walk softly.
其实是三对一,珀普。慢慢走
Anthony, you're a disappointment.
安东尼,你真令人失望
I thought I was having a positive influence on you.
我还以为我能对你有正面影响呢
There is nothing that I would like better than to truss you up and leave you here.
我真想把你绑起来,然后一走了之
Be thankful that we need you and your band of degenerates... for now. Get out of my sight.
你应该庆幸,至少暂时我们还需要你和那帮混混。快给我滚
Don't kid your yourself, cap.
别自欺欺人了,上尉
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to deal with that human lojack you got in there.
你迟早会解决里面那个人形定位器

分享到