陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:商量对策
日期:2016-11-25 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

You can't even walk across this thing.
这连个人都走不过去
Dollars to doughnuts, the beamers will bomb the hell out of your work crews
一旦被激光飞船发现,它们就会把你的维修队炸飞
10 minutes after they started trying to rebuild it.
顶多修个十分钟,就得全部死翘翘
Yeah, well, I didn't say I had everything worked out. I said this is our best chance.
这个嘛,我可没说这是个万全之计。我只是说,这是最好的办法
We may be better off probing for a weak point and then fighting our way out.
我们还不如找到敌人的薄弱点,然后杀出重围呢
Yeah, well, the Mech and Skitter columns I saw weren't carrying any weak points with them.
据我观察,这些械甲怪和迅猎兽都没有什么弱点可言
So far, we've managed to stay hidden.
由始至终,我们一直在躲
But they're looking hard, and they're closing in fast.
但它们不停地搜捕,而且逼近得很快
They're gonna be on us in two days. Tops.
只要两天就能追上我们,最多两天

陨落星辰第二季

Why don't they just nuke the whole damn city and be done with us?
它们何不用核弹夷平整座城市把我们消灭干净呢
We might not be worth it.
也许我们不值得如此费劲
We haven't seen them drop neutron bombs in months, not since Boston.
波士顿之役后,它们已经几个月没扔核弹了
They won't need a nuke if they trap us on this side of the river.
如果能把我们困在河这边就用不着核弹了
What about that boat that you liberated from a sporting goods store, Jamil?
杰米尔,你从运动用品店找到的那艘船能用吗
It was rubber, seats five, no motor.
那是艘橡皮艇,有五个座,没马达
Best guess, it'd take us 40 minutes, round trip, across the river.
顺利的话,过河来回要四十分钟
No, that would take way too long to get everybody across.
不行,这样把所有人运过河太费时间了
Plus, we'd have to leave all the vehicles, all the heavy weapons, Wounded, supplies.
而且,这样我们就得放弃所有车辆,还有所有重武器,伤员,补给
Yeah. Not acceptable.
是啊,这可不行
Captain, it seems our best and only option is to rebuild the bridge.
上尉,看来我们唯一上策就是重建桥梁

分享到