爱丽丝梦游仙境(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第12期 疯帽子的希望
日期:2016-12-03 08:22

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
But you've always been Alice.And that's how I know you'll believe me.
因为你是爱丽丝 所以我知道你会相信我的
I've missed you, hatter.
我好想你 疯帽子
It's my family, Alice.
是因为我的家人
Your family?
你的家人
Yes. My family.Lost for many years.Or so I thought.Look. I found this.The first hat I ever made.I thought I'd tossed it away long, long ago.It's impossible for it to be here, and yet... Here it is. So if this hat survived... My family must have too.
对 我的家人 去世很多年了 我认为是这样 看 我找到了这个 我做的第一顶帽子 我还以为它很早就被扔掉了 不可能出现在这里 可它 就在这儿出现了 如果帽子能劫后重生 那么我的家人一定也能
But, hatter, that's...
但是 疯帽子
I thought I wasn't worthy of the hightopp name. Very serious man, my father. We had a terrible fight.I never said I was sorry when I had the chance. But this means... That I can make things right.
其实 我觉得自己配不上海托普家的名字 我父亲这个人特严肃 我们大吵过一次 以前有机会 可我从来没道过谦 看到这个 我想能弥补过错了
重点讲解

toss
(轻轻或漫不经心地)扔,抛,掷
I tossed the book aside and got up.
我把书丢在一边,站了起来。
He tossed the ball to Anna.
他把球抛给了安娜。

worthy of sb
worthy ofsth
(formal) having the qualities that deserve sb/sth
值得(或应得)…的
to be worthy of attention
值得注意
A number of the report's findings are worthy of note.
这份报告里有些调查结果值得注意。

put sbto rights
set sbto rights
putsth to rights

set sth to rights
to correct sb/sth; to put things in their right places or right order
纠正;改正;收拾;恢复秩序
It took me ages to put things to rights after the workmen had left.
工人们走后,我花了好长时间才收拾好。

miss sb
怀念;思念

She will be greatly missed when she leaves.
她走了以后,人们会非常思念她的。
What did you miss most when you were in France?
你在法国的时候最怀念的是什么?

视频及简介
该片讲述了疯帽子的过去及他的希望。

分享到