(单词翻译:单击)
Kill him!
杀了他!
Arthur.
亚瑟。
My honorable guests, I give Prince Arthor, your champion.
尊贵的来宾们,有请冠军,亚瑟王子。
My lady. My champion.
女士。冠军。
See? Told you he gets all the girls and the glory.
看见了吧?我告诉过你所有的女孩和荣誉总是他的。
And he owes it all to you.
他要靠你得到一切。
Has your father apologized yet for not believing you?
你父亲为他的不信任向你道歉了吗?
He'll never apologize. I hope you're not disappointed Valiant is not escorting you.
他从不道歉。护花使者不是Valiant但愿你没有失望。
Turns out he was not really champion material.
事实证明他并不是冠军的料。
That was some tournament final?
这便是比武大会的终场?
Tell me about it. It's not everyday a girl gets to save a prince.
有什么要说的吗。少女救王子的故事可不是每天都有。
I wouldn't say I needed exactly saving. I'm sure I would have thought of something.
我当时不需要帮忙。我相信我自会有对策。
So you're too proud to admit your were saved by a girl.
高傲的你不愿承认被女孩子救了吗。