指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:凯兰崔姆女王(1)
日期:2016-11-21 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

One of the halflings carries something of great value.
有一个半身人携带着价值连城的东西。
Bring them to me alive and unspoiled.
连人带物捉来见我。
Kill the others.
杀了其他人。
Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people.
我们从未让外人穿戴上我们的衣裳。
May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes.
希望披风能保护你们不受邪眼侵扰。
Lembas. Elvish waybread.
兰巴斯。精灵的行路面包。
One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man.
一小口就可以填饱一个成人。
How many did you eat? Four.
你吃了多少?四颗。
Every league you travel south, the danger will increase.
每往南方前进一步,危险就增加一分。
Mordor Orcs now hold the eastern shore of the Anduin.
魔多的半兽人现在把守了安都因河岸。
Nor will you find safety on the western bank.
西岸也不安全。
Strange creatures bearing the White Hand have been seen on our borders.
脸上有白掌印的怪异生物曾在我们的边界出没。
Seldom do Orcs journey in the open under the sun, yet these have done so.
半兽人很少在阳光下走动,但是最近却曾看过一些。
You are being tracked.
你们被跟踪了。
By river you have the chance of outrunning the enemy to the Falls of Rauros.
顺着河走,你们有机会摆脱魔君先到达拉洛斯瀑布。
My gift for you, Legolas, is a bow of the Galadhrim.
我给你的礼物,勒苟拉斯,是凯兰崔姆树精灵的弓。
Worthy of the skill of our woodland kin.
配得上森林同胞的武艺。
These are the daggers of the Noldorin.
这是诺多精灵的匕首。
They have already seen service in war.
曾经上过战场。
Do not fear, young Peregrin Took.
不要恐惧,皮瑞格林·图克。
You will find your courage.
你会找到勇气。
And for you, Samwise Gamgee, Elven rope made of hithlain.
而你的,山姆卫斯·詹吉是用希斯蓝制作的精灵绳索。
Thank you, my lady.
谢谢您,女王。

分享到