梅林传奇第1季第2集:Valiant 骑士的盾(9)
日期:2016-11-25 09:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Evan was fighting Valiant when he collapsed.
Evan倒下前在和Valiant决斗。
It must be one of the snakes in the shield. I have to tell Arthur.
一定是盾牌上的蛇咬伤了他。我得告诉亚瑟。
Is there any chance that you might be mistaken?
有没有可能是你看错了?
I know magic when I see it.
是不是魔法这我知道。
Perhaps, but do you have any proof?
或许吧,但你有证据吗?
Don't you believe me?
你不相信我?
I fear you're landing yourself in trouble. How would you explain why you were in Valiant's room.What does that matter.
我怕你会陷入麻烦。你怎么会在Valiant的房间?那要什么紧?
He is useing magic to cheat in the tournament.
他在比赛中用魔法使诈。
But you can't go accuse a knight of using magic without proof.
但你不能凭空说一个骑士使用魔法。
The King would never accept the word of a servant over the word of a knight.
国王是不会轻信仆人对骑士的指控。
So what I say doesn't count for anyting?
所以我说的话就无足轻重了吗?
I'm afraid it counts for very little price that the king is concerned. That's the way it is.
恐怕对于国王来说毫无价值。世界就是这样的。
You're telling me that you've got to fight that.
你不会要去和那个人决斗吧。
Yes, and he's strong as a bear. But he is slow.
是的,他像熊一样壮。但他动作迟缓。
And you're fast. Exactly.
你动作敏捷。正是如此。
You're not worried, are you? No.
你不是在担心吧?才没有。
How are you getting on?
你怎么样了?
Fine, just doing my job. Minding my own business.
很好,尽我的本份。专注做自己的事情。
Valiant is going to fight Arthur in the final. He'll use the shield to kill him.
Valiant将和亚瑟在决赛中相遇。他会用盾牌杀了他。

分享到