老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:克林顿亲信助手(9)
日期:2016-10-28 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Receptionist: Any minute now.
马上。
Ross: Hey, this...
嘿,这。
Rachel: I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.
对不起,各位。我不想让你们也垂头丧气的。
Monica: No, you were right. I don't have a plan.
不,你是对的。我没任何计划。
Pizza Guy: Pizza guy!
送披萨的!
Monica: Phoebe?
Phoebe?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Monica: Do you have a plan?
你有计划吗?
Phoebe: I don't even have a 'pla'.
我连计都没有。
Pizza Guy: Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?
嗨,一个,恩,蘑茹、青椒加洋葱的?
Rachel: No, no, that's not what we ordered...We ordered a fatfree crust with extra cheese.
不,不,这不是我们点的……我们点的是脱脂脆皮带双层奶酪的。
Pizza Guy: Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos?' Man, my dad's gonna kill me!
等等,你不是“G.Stephanopoulo ”?老天,我爸会杀了我的!
Monica: Wait! Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos?'
等等!你是说“G.Stephanopoulo”?
Pizza Guy: Yeah. This one goes across the street, I must have given him yours. Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
对,住在街对面那个,我一定是把你们的给他了。哦,笨蛋,笨蛋。
Phoebe: Okay you know when you do that, you are only killing yourself..
你这么做只是在伤害自己。
Monica: Wait, was this aa small mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?
等一下,是那个聪明伶俐的地中海来的小个子帅哥?
Pizza Guy: Yeah, that sounds about right.
对,好像是的。
Monica: Was he wearing a stunning blue suit?
他穿着很帅的蓝色衣服?
Phoebe: Andand a power tie?
而且,而且还打着很赞的领带?
Pizza Guy: No, pretty much just a towel.
不,他好像只是围了条毛巾。
Monica: Oh God.
哦天呐。
Pizza Guy: So you guys want me to take this back?
那你们需要我去换回披萨吗?
Monica: what? Are you nuts? ! We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza!
什么?难道你疯了吗?我们现在有George Stephanopoulo的披萨!

分享到