老友记 第9季:第6集 男保姆(下)
日期:2016-10-20 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Ross: And I'm fine never having heard it...Rachel, can I...can I see you for a sec?
而我也还好不用听到……瑞秋,我可以跟你说一下话吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Excuse me...
好啊,失陪了……
Ross: Do you realise that man has cried in our apartment three times...? Huh? I haven't cried that many times since I moved in.
你有发现那男人在我们家已经哭过三次了吗?我从搬进来之后也没哭过那么多次。
Rachel: Come on Ross, you got a little misty when Ben broke your l-heart-fossils mug.
别这样,罗斯,当班打破你的 “我爱化石”马克杯,你也哭了啊!
Ross: I'll have you know that was a farewell gift from my colleagues at the museum. Ok? They all chipped in for that.
那个马克杯可是博物馆同事送我的离别礼物。好吗?他们全部一起出钱买的。
Rachel: Well, they must've all loved you very much.
他们一定都很喜欢你。
Rachel: Look, Ross, he's just...Sandy is just sensitive, that's all.
听着,罗斯,珊帝只不过是很敏感,不过是如此。
Ross: Ok, ok, see...that...that is the problem. He is too sensitive.
好了,看吧,那就是个问题。他太敏感了。
Rachel: What...? Too sensitive to take care of our baby?
什么?太敏感就不能照顾我们的小孩吗?
Ross: Yeah, I mean, all things that guy...These are amazing!
不,我是说,那个男的…… 这真是太好吃了!
Rachel: Sandy made Madeleines.
珊帝做的马德琳饼干。
Ross: This...this is exactly what I'm talking about.
这就正是我在说的。
Ross:What kind of a guy makes...makes...delicate French cookies, huh? They're not even...butch, manly cookies with...with...you know with...with chunks.
什么样的男人会做精致的法式饼干呢?看起来根本不像是男性化雄纠纠的饼干,有那种……你知道的,大块咬的快感!
Rachel: Well, I...you know, I-I-I don't know what to say...
嗯,你知道的,我不知道能说什么……
Rachel:I mean, I never thought of you as a guy who needed his men to be men.
我是说,我从没想过你是那种需要“男人”是真正男人的男人。
Rachel:You know, 'cause I gotta tell you. Ross, it not like you just came in from branding cattle.
你知道,我必须告诉你。罗斯,你也不像是脸上有烙印的男子汉。
Ross: Hey...there's sensitive...and there is too sensitive.
嘿,敏感跟太敏感是有区别的。
Rachel: Ok, what? What is too sensitive?
好吧,那什么是叫做太敏感呢?
Phoebe: Hmm. No, I can't, I can't do this. It's, it's bad.
不,我不能,我不能这样做,这样不好
David: But...I-I-It's nice...A-a-and...nice is good.
但是感觉很棒,而很棒就是好。
David:A-a-and good is not bad, ergo, w-w-we should keep kissing.
而好就不是坏事,因此,我们应该继续亲吻。
Phoebe: No, no. No.
不,不,不。
David: But...ergo...
但是……但是什么?
Phoebe: Look David, if...if you had never left, then...yeah, we'd probably still be together right now, but...but you did leave, and I'm-I'm with Mike and I really care about him...
听着,大卫,如果你没有离开过……那或许现在我们还是在一起的,但是你离开了,而我现在跟麦克交往而且我很在乎他……
David: Ok. Well, he's very lucky.
好的。嗯,他很幸运。
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢你。
David: Uhm...uhm...Goodbye...Uh...Schto ya ztez vigul...ui...
再见……
Mike: So, hey, the key works!
钥匙可以用!
Phoebe: Hi Mike! And you, thanks for the, face massage. Thank you.
嗨,麦克!还有你,谢谢你的脸部按摩!谢谢你!
Ross: Did Rachel tell you we hired a male nanny?
瑞秋有告诉你我们雇了一个男保姆吗?
Monica: Yeah! I think that's great!
我认为那太棒了!
Ross: Oh really? Did she tell you he plays the recorder, recites poetry and bakes Madeleines?
她有说他会吹直笛,吟诗还会做马德琳饼干吗?
Monica: Oh...How are they?
好吃吗?
Ross: Lighter than air...But that's not the point.
好吃极了,但那不是重点。
Joey: Hey! Ross: Hey! Rachel and I hired a male nanny.
嘿!嘿!瑞秋跟我雇了一个男保姆。
Joey: Really? Guys do that? That's weird.
真的吗?男生会做那样的工作吗?真是奇怪。
Ross: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Joey: Yeah, that's like a woman wanting to be a...
那就像是女人想要成为……
Ross: A what? A what? What's the end of that sentence?
什么?成为什么?
Monica: Yes...What is the end of that sentence?
是啊,成为什么?
Joey: Uhm...A penis model. Anyway, hey...Did you tell Chandler that some guy from work is the funniest guy you've ever met?
阴茎模特儿!你有告诉钱德有一个男同事……是你遇过最风趣的男人吗?
Monica: Yeah, so?
有啊,怎样呢?
Ross: Wow!
哇!
Joey: Really? Do you not know Chandler?
真的吗?你是不认识钱德吗?
Monica: Is that why he's acting so weird? He's jealous?
这就是他最近行为诡异的原因吗?他在吃醋吗?
Monica:Oh my God, that is crazy. It's not like I'm attracted to Jeffrey!
喔,我的天,这真是太疯狂了。又不是说我喜欢上杰佛瑞!
Joey: So what? Being funny is Chandler's thing. You know, like Ross's thing is...
那又怎样?风趣是钱德的专长。就像罗斯的专长就是……
Ross: Science? Academia? Being a good father?
科学?学术?好父亲?
Joey: No...
不……
Monica: I can't believe he's that upset about this.
我不敢相信他在不高兴。
Joey: Are you kidding? That's like Chandler saying he met someone who was more uptight than you.
你在开玩笑吗?这就像是钱德告诉你他遇到比你更急躁不安的人一样。
Monica: Excuse me?
什么?
Joey: I'm sorry. Sorry. More controlling than you.
抱歉,对不起,应该是比你更控制狂。
Monica: Well, that's better.
嗯,好多了。
Joey: Yeah, ok. But, Monica, you're gonna have to do some damage control here, 'cause he's feeling like...
是的,好了。你要做一些事来弥补因为他觉得……
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Heeyy! Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: What're you guys talking about?
你们在说些什么?
Ross: Uhm...Rachel and I, uh, hired a male nanny.
瑞秋跟我雇了一个男保姆。
Chandler: You got a man who's a nanny? You got a manny?
你雇了一个男人当保姆?你雇了一个“男保”?
Chandler: You know, I don't mind a male nanny, but I do draw the line at a male wet nurse.
你知道的,我是不介意男保姆……但是我倒是很介意男的洗澡护士。
Monica: Oohhh...you are on a roll, mister!
你真是太酷了,老兄!
Chandler: If I'd known you guys were coming over, I would've brought more pizza.
如果我知道你们要过来,我就会多买几份批萨。
Monica: Ok, ok...stop, you...you stop it!
好了!好啦!停止,你们!你们停止!
Chandler: What is so funny about that? Monica?
那有什么好笑的呢?莫妮卡?
Monica: I don't know...It's-It's...well it's just the way you say it...I mean, you're funny...You have that funny thing. You're a funny guy!
我不知道,就是…… 你说的方式很好笑……我是说,你很风趣 ……你有风趣的特质,就是很风趣的人!
Chandler: Did you tell her what we talked about?
你跟她说我们谈过的事吗?
Joey: Yeah...
是……
Chandler: So those were pity laughs? Pity laughs?
所以那些是同情的笑声吗?同情笑声!
Monica: Honey, listen...You have nothing to worry about with Jeffrey.
亲爱的,听着……你根本不需要担心杰佛瑞。
Chandler: Oh yeah? Is he funnier than me?
喔,是吗?他比我风趣吗?
Monica: Well, you're...you're different funny...I mean, you're...you're more sarcastic and-and...well, he does...bits...and impressions...and...and limericks...
你们风趣的方式不同……我是说,你是比较挖苦式的,嗯,他是做一些模仿跟打油诗等等的……
Chandler: I-I do limericks. Uhm, there once was a man named Chandler, whose wife made him die inside.
我也会打油诗啊!有一个叫做钱德的男的,他老婆让他死在里头。
Monica: Honey, you know I think you're hilarious! Come on, you know that joke you told me last week?
亲爱的,你知道我认为你超好笑的!你知道你上星期告诉我的笑话吗?
Monica:The one about Jerry Lewis and the girl with the lazy eye... That slayed me.
杰瑞路易斯跟有惺忪睡眼女生的笑话,那真是笑死我了。
Ross: Hey...I made up that joke and told it to you!
嗨!那是我编出来告诉你的!
Joey: Not knowing when to shut up.
不知道什么时候该闭嘴。
Ross: Yep! That's my thing. Joey: Yep.
是的!那就是我的专长。
Mike: So...how many guys have your key?
有多少男人有你家的钥匙呢?
Phoebe: No, no, no, no, no, it's not, it's not, it's not as bad as it looks. Really, I was just, I was saying goodbye to an old friend.
不,不,不,不,不,实际情况并不像看起来这样糟,我只是在跟一个老朋友道别。
Mike: Your lipstick's on his mouth.
你的口红都在他唇上了。
David: Oh, uh...uh, we just uh...happen to wear the same shade.
我们只是刚好都用相同的口红。
Phoebe: No, uhm...David and I did use to go out...but years ago, and he lives in Minsk. He's only...he's only in town for a couple of days.
不,我跟大卫以前在一起过……但是是几年前了,而且他住在明斯克。他只是回来几天而已。
Mike: Did you uhm...
你有没有……
Phoebe: No, no...
不,不……
Mike: kiss him?
亲他?
Phoebe: Oh, well, yeah.
喔,嗯,有。
David: Yes, but uhm...Look, she, she really likes you.
是的,但是…… 听着,她真的很喜欢你。
David:In-In fact, she stopped what was a-a pretty amazing kiss.
事实上,她停止了一个相当美好的亲吻。
Phoebe: David, David, David, David.
大卫,大卫,大卫,大卫。
David: No, no no. He should hear this. I-I-I don't think you realise just-just how lucky you are, fella.
不,不,不,他应该要知道的。我不认为你知道你有多幸运,老兄。
Mike: Don't point your finger at me.
别用手指指着我。
David: Why? What-What're you gonna do about it?
为什么?你要怎样呢?
David:Well, I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it.
好的,我会让你瞧瞧我能怎样。
Mike: Oh, really? Really? You want some of that?
喔,真的吗?真的吗?你想试试看吗?
Phoebe: Stop it! Stop it, before someone gets really hurt! Here David, you should just go.
停止!停止!在有人受伤前快停止!拿去,大卫,你应该离开了。
David: All right...But...if I ever do come back from Minsk...well, you-you just better watch out.
好的……但是……如果我从明斯克回来……你最好小心一点。
Mike: Well, if I ever go to Minsk, you'd better watch out.
如果我去明斯克,你也小心点。
David: Oh, you're going to Minsk?
喔,你会去明斯克吗?
Mike: Well, I might.
喔,或许会。
David: Really? Well, if you do, come in the spring. It's-it's just lovely there.
真的吗?如果你要去,最好在春天。春天是很宜人的。
Mike: I heard that actually.
事实上我有听说过。
Phoebe: Ok, well, guys?
好了,你们。
David: Well...Goodbye Phoebe.
再见,菲比。
Phoebe: Bye.
再见。
Mike: Hey, what- are you kidding me?
嘿,你在开玩笑吗?
David: Righto, righto...Take good care of her.
没事,没事……好好照顾她。
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. If you-if you want your key back, I totally understand.
我很抱歉,非常抱歉。如果你想拿回你的钥匙,我完全理解。
Mike: It's never gonna happen again right?
这不会再发生了,对不对?
Phoebe: Right! Never! Never! I swear!
没错!我发誓绝不!
David: I-I...Oh I...I, I just wanna say, if you uh, if you do ever come to Minsk, that's my number. We'll uhm...we'll party up Vladnik style.
我只想说,如果你来明斯克,这是我的号码。我们可以以俄罗斯方式开派对。
Joey: Yeah! All right! Hey, hey Ross. Check it out! Sandy taught me Hot-cross Buns.
是!好的!嘿!罗斯!快过来!看珊帝教我吹“甜蜜家庭”。
Ross: Really? Sounded like Three Blind Mice.
真的吗?听起来像是“三只瞎眼鼠”。
Joey: Noooo...Three Blind Mice goes like this...
不,“三只瞎眼鼠”是这样……
Ross: I swear to God!
别逼我!
Sandy: Who's up for puppets?
谁想要看布偶秀呢?
Joey: Me! I'm up for puppets!
我!我要看布偶秀!
Sandy: Well, please welcome...The Snufflebumps...Who wants to be Mr. Wigglemunch and who's gonna be the Grumpus?
喔,请欢迎……鼻塞小子!谁想要当摇摆先生 还有谁想当小挑剔?
Ross: Ok, ok...How exactly is a two-month-old supposed to appreciate puppets?
一个两岁大的婴儿怎么看得懂布偶呢?
Sandy: Actually studies have shown that the movement and colors help their cerebral development...The whimsical characters are just for us.
研究报告显示动作跟颜色可以帮助大脑发展……这些古怪的角色只是要让我们笑而已。
Joey: I wanna be Mr. Wigglemunch.
我想要当摇摆先生!
Ross: Oh my God!
喔,我的天!
Sandy: Well, I guess we know who's gonna be the Grumpus...
嗯,我想我知道谁要当小挑剔了……
Rachel: Well that was kind of rude!
你实在是有点没礼貌。
Ross: Oh, I'm sorry. Please apologise to Sandy and the Snufflebumps for me.
喔,我很抱歉请代我跟珊帝还有鼻塞小子道歉。
Rachel: You know, he was just doing his job...
你知道的,他只是在做份内的事……
Ross: Well, you know what...I'm-I'm-I'm sorry I'm the only one who isn't in love with Gary Poppins out there...
你知道吗?我很抱歉。我是唯一 一个不喜欢“魔法保姆”(迪斯尼音乐剧)的人……
Ross:But I-I just...I can't...I can't go through with this.
但是我只是…… 我就是没有办法接受。
Rachel: Oh, come on Ross...Ross: No! Hey, you know what? I-I'm sorry. I would never force you...to-to hire someone you were this uncomfortable with.
别这样罗斯……不!你知道吗?我绝对不会强迫你雇用你不喜欢用的人。
Rachel: Oh, that's true.
那倒是真的。
Ross: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Rachel: Well, you're the one who wants to fire him, so you're gonna have to go do it.
是你要解雇他的,你去跟他说。
Sandy: So you see Wigglemunch, that's why it's important to shaaaaaaare...
所以,摇摆先生这就是分享的重要……
Joey: I am learning so much from you.
我从你身上学到好多。
Chandler: Well, I'm off to Tulsa, so if your maitre d' friend has any funny Oklahoma jokes, tell him to e-mail me at www. hahanotsomuch. com.
好了,我要去土尔沙了,如果你的领班朋友有任何好笑的奥克拉荷马笑话……叫他寄电子邮件到www点,一点都不好笑,点com!
Monica: Honey, you can relax.
亲爱的,你可以放轻松了。
Monica:Last night at work, Jeffrey told this really sexist joke.
昨晚工作时,杰佛瑞说了个很性别歧视的笑话。
Monica:After that, not so funny anymore.
从此之后,再也没有那么好笑了。
Chandler: Really? See, that's the thing: you gotta keep it smart, people!
真的?瞧,都是这样的:要学聪明一点的!
Monica: Ok, don't miss that flight. You know I love you.
别错过班机,你知道我爱你。
Chandler: I love you too. And, I like you as a friend.
我也爱你。而我像朋友一样喜欢你。
Joey: All right. See you later!
没错。再见!
Chandler: See ya!
再见!
Joey: Did the guy really make that joke?
那个男的真的有说那个笑话吗?
Monica: Nah, He still kills me. Last night he had me laughing so hard, I swear, a little pee came out. {Urine Leakage: A Common Health Problem for Women of All Ages}
没有,他还是让我捧腹大笑,我发誓昨晚他让我笑到真的有点尿跑出来。
Ross: Here goes...
好了……
Rachel: I can't watch. It's like firing Elmo.
我没有办法看,这就像开除艾摩(《芝麻街》中的角色)一样。
Ross: Sandy, Hi, we, uhm...we kinda need to talk. I'm afraid it's-it's not working out.
珊帝,嗨,我们……我们可能需要谈谈。我想恐怕这样是行不通的。
Sandy: Oh...
喔……
Ross: Yeah, uhm...I mean, Rachel and I, think you-you are great with Emma...uhm...We just feel...
我是说,瑞秋跟我认为你带艾玛实在是很棒……我们只是觉得……
Rachel: You! You feel!
你!是你觉得!
Ross: I...just feel that the...the chemistry isn't right. I'm-I'm sorry.
我只是觉得……没有化学反应。我很抱歉。
Ross:We're...we're more than happy to give you good recommendation...
我们很乐意帮你写推荐信的……
Sandy: Oh, no, no, no...That's ok. I had a lot of offers from other families.
不,没关系,我还有很多其他的家庭要我过去帮忙。
Sandy:I just pickedyou guys 'cause...I liked you the best.
我挑选你们是因为……我最喜欢你们。
Rachel: Oh, damn you Geller!
喔,该死的,盖勒!
Ross: Anyway, uhm...Well, I'm glad there's, there's no hard feelings.
好了,我很高兴没有任何不愉快。
Sandy: No, none at all.
一点也没有。
Sandy:You need to be happy with whoever is in your home...
你们需要一个能相处融洽的人才行……
Sandy:Although-although if you don't mind telling me, what was our problem? May-maybe it's something I can work on in the future.
不过,如果你不介意告诉我……问题是出在哪里呢?或许是我在将来可以改进的地方。
Ross: No, you know, it's-it's uhm nothing you did, it's...it's uhm...my issue.
不,不关你的事,是我的问题。
Sandy: What is it?
是什么呢?
Sandy:Please?
拜托?
Ross: You know, I'm just not uhm...that comfortable with a guy who's as sensitive as you.
你知道,我只不过是不习惯跟像你一样敏感的男人相处。
Sandy: That's fair. Al-although, can I ask...why do you think that is?
可以谅解。但是,我可以问你为什么会是这样吗?
Ross: Why...I...I don't know. Uhm...errrr...maybe...maybe because of my father?
为什么?我不知道。或许是我父亲的缘故。
Sandy: Hmm.
嗯。
Ross: I mean, uhm...you know when I was growing up he was kind of a tough guy.
在我的成长过程中,他总是像个硬汉一样。
Ross:You know a-a-and as a kid I wasn't the athlete I am now.
小时候,我不像现在一样这么有运动感。
Rachel: Huh ha ha!
哈哈哈哈!
Ross: I play squash! Anyway, uhm...I always get the feeling he thought I was too sensitive.
我会玩壁球!反正,我总是觉得他认为我太敏感。
Sandy: That must've been hard.
那一定很难受。
Ross: It was hard...I remember...I was in my bedroom...playing with my dinosaurs...playing and learning...and my father walks in and says...he says...What're you doing with those things? What's wrong with you, why aren't you...why aren't you outside playing like a...like a real boy?
的确是很难受……我记得有一次我在房间跟我的恐龙玩……是一边玩一边学习……然后我父亲走了进来说……你是在跟那些东西做什么?你有什么不对劲?为什么你不能去外面像真正的男生一样玩呢?
Sandy: But you are a real boy!
但是你是真正的男生啊!
Ross: I know I am!...And when it's summer, and it's hot, why can't you wear a tank top?
我知道我是的!夏天很热的时候,为什么不能穿背心装呢?
Sandy: It's All right! Listen, crying is good. It lets the boo hoos out.
没关系,哭泣是好事。大声哭出来吧。
Ross: Here come some more...
哭出来了!
Rachel: Emma, One day you're gonna grow up and be a big girl just like your daddy.
艾玛,有天你会长成大女孩,就跟你爹地一样。
Sandy/Grumpus: And what's the one kind of boat that can never, ever sink?
哪一种船是永远不会沉的船呢?
Joey/Wigglemunch: What kind?
哪一种?
Sandy/Grumpus: A friend-ship...
“友船”(音同友谊)!
Joey: Wow! You blow my mind.
哇!你真让我大开眼界!
Sandy: Oh, I gotta go.
我要走了。
Joey: Aaahh, how much do I owe you?
我该给你多少呢?
Sandy: Twenty bucks.
二十块。
Joey: Oh, it's like the cheapest college ever.
这真是史上最便宜的大学了!
Sandy: Uh, I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见。
Joey: Ok, bye-bye, Skdandy.
拜拜,珊蒂。

分享到