老友记 第9季:第2集 磨人的孩子(上)
日期:2016-10-13 15:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Ross: You said you'd marry Joey?
你答应要嫁给乔伊?
Rachel: OK, you have to realize, I was exhausted, I was emotional, I would've said yes to anybody.
你要知道。我可是累坏了,当时我很情绪化,任何人求婚,我都会答应的。
Rachel: Like that time you and I got married. I'm not helping.
就像上次你向我求婚一样,我控制不了自己。
Ross: So you said yes to him, and you just had our baby?
你才刚生下我们的小孩,却答应要嫁给他?
Rachel: That is right and traditionally the daddy is supposed to give the mummy a present but I am prepared to let that go.
没错,而且按照习俗,父亲应该要送母亲一个礼物的,但是我不打算跟你计较。
Ross: So, when I came in here to see if you wanted to maybe start things up again, you were, engaged to my best friend.
所以当我过来看你是否愿意重新来过……你已经跟我最要好的朋友订婚了?
Rachel: Well Really? I thought Chandler was your best friend.
嗯……真的吗?我以为钱德才是你最要好的朋友。
Ross: Well, Chandler's my oldest friend, Joey's my NO! Nah-ah!
是呀,钱德勒是我的老朋友,而乔伊是……哦!不……
Joey: Hey you guys I'm gonna take off. I just wanted to, say goodbye.
嘿,我要走了。进来说一声再见。
Ross: Rachel said she'd marry you?
瑞秋答应要嫁给你?
Joey: This isn't the right room, sorry folks.
我走错房间了,不好意思。
Monica: OK, I don't wanna be negative so I'll say that most of the signs you bought are good.
我不想否定你,所以我要说你挑的标语大部分都是很棒的。
Phoebe: No they ran out of "It's a girl" but I can, I can fix this one...
“我是女生!”卖完了,但是我可以处理一下的……
Phoebe:See? Uh?
瞧?怎样?
Monica: So sexy. Honey.
真性感。亲爱的。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: Yeah.
什么?
Monica: Honey why-why don't you go lie down.
亲爱的,你何不去躺下休息呢?
Chandler: No, no, it's ok, Ross and Rachel will be back soon and then I gotta go to the office.
没关系,罗斯跟瑞秋很快就要回来了,然后我得去办公室。
Chandler:Am I producing them?
这是从我嘴里长的吗?
Joey: Why're you so tired?
你为什么这样累呢?
Chandler: I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚无法入睡。
Chandler:You know, then I started worrying about this big divisional meeting that I have later today, the more I worried about it the more I couldn't sleep, you know, and I was like, if I fall asleep now, I'll get six hours sleep, but if I fall asleep now, I'll get 5 hours sleep.
我很担心今天的大型部门会议。我越是担心,越是没有办法入睡,你知道的,我会想,如果现在睡着,我顶多睡六小时,但是如果我现在睡着,我顶多睡五个小时。
Chandler:Not matter what I did, I-I couldn't fall asleep.
无论我怎么试,就是睡不着。
Joey: You know what you should've done, you should have told yourself that little story.
你知道你应该做什么吗?对你自己讲那个小故事。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Everyone: Hi, welcome home!
嗨,欢迎回家!
Monica: Phoebe did the signs.
标示是菲比做的。
Rachel: Oh, you guys, thanks for doing this.
你们,真是太谢谢你们了。
Phoebe: Look at all the stuff people sent!
瞧瞧大家送来的礼物喔!
Rachel: Oh...AH! Oh my gosh, look, there's something every mother needs, a giant stuffed gorilla that takes up the entire apartment!
我的天啊,这正是每个母亲所需要的一个挤爆整间公寓的大型黑猩猩娃娃!
What're people think? Oh you guys I love it.
真搞不懂有些人在想……?你们大家,我真是太喜欢了。
Joey: Hey so uh, where's Ross?
嘿,罗斯在哪呢?
Rachel: Uh, he's downstairs getting the rest of the stuff out of the cab.
他在楼下把东西搬出计程车。
Joey: Uh, is he still mad at us?
他还在气我们两个吗?
Rachel: Well, you more than me, but he can't stay too mad at me. I mean, I just had his baby.
气你多过于我,他总不能一直跟我生气,我才刚生下他的小孩耶。
Joey: That's not fair! I can't do that.
太不公平了!我又不会生。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm-I'm not so sure you should be here when he comes up.
我不知道他上来时,你应不应该在场。
Joey: See this is what I was afraid of, I didn't think I should be here either but somebody said he'd be over it by now.
我也不认为我该在场,但有人跟我说罗斯应该已经释怀了。
Chandler: Hey, what do I know? I wanted to get a bigger gorilla.
嘿,我怎么会知道呢?我只是想要买只大一点的黑猩猩啊。
Ms. McKenna: The numbers we're seeing in Chicago, New York and London are consistently solid.
我们在芝加哥、纽约与伦敦的业绩都很扎实。
Ms. McKenna:But many of our field offices have reported disappointing yields.
但是我们许多分公司已经呈现衰退。
Ms. McKenna:Boston is down, Atlanta is down, Houston is down, I could go on and on but instead of boring you I'll go straight to my forty two point plan.
波士顿衰退、亚特兰大衰退,休士顿衰退,我可以一直念下去,但是为了不要让你们觉得无趣我直接说明我的四十二点计划好了。
Chandler: Walter.
华特。
Phoebe: She's just so cute! Oh I just wanna bite her ear off and use it as a sucking candy.
她真是太可爱了!我真想咬下她的耳朵,当成糖果一样吸。
Monica: Phoebe! But I could take one of those little feet and put it in a pita pocket.
菲比!但是我可以把这些小脚放到面饼里面。
Ross: OK, I put most of the stuff away.
好了,我把大部分的东西都放好了。
Rachel: Oh, great, the pacifiers?
喔,太好了,奶嘴呢?
Ross: Uh, it's in the uh cupboard.
在柜橱里。
Rachel: The burping cloths?
打嗝围兜?
Ross: Uh, Linen closet.
毛巾橱里。
Rachel: The diapers?
尿布?
Ross: In the hospital.
在医院。
Phoebe: Wow you guys got a hospital? Fancy!
哇,你们有间医院?真酷!
Ross: No I-I left the diapers at the hospital! There's, there's some in the bag but I'll run out and get some more.
不,我把尿布忘在医院了!在袋子里面还有一些,但是我现在就出去多买一些。
Rachel: Alright thanks, oh Ross could you stop by the coffee house and get me a muffin?
好的,谢谢,经过咖啡屋时可以帮我买个松饼吗?
Ross: Sure. What kind?
当然,什么口味的?
Rachel: Umm, let me think...What do I want, what d-o I w-a-n-t...
让我想想我要什么口味呢?我要什么口味呢?
Ross: Please, take your time, it's an important decision.
请你慢慢想,这是非常重要的决定。
Ross:Not like, say, I don't know, deciding to marry someone, this is about, a muffin.
不像是……决定要嫁给谁那样简,这是松饼喔。
Rachel: Blueberry.
蓝莓的。
Ross: Blueberry it is.
好吧,蓝莓。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢你哇。
Monica: Wow, he's really not letting this go, is he?
他还在记恨,对吧?
Rachel: God how long do you think that's gonna last?
天啊,你觉得这会持续多久呢?
Phoebe: Well, I don't know, he got over the "we were on a break" thing really quickly.
我不知道,他倒是对“我们当时分手了” 那件事,释怀的挺快的。
Rachel: You know what? I can't even worry about that right now, 'cause I got the cutie little baby, oh, I can't believe how much I love her, I mean I can't get enough of her, like right now I miss her, I actually, miss her.
你们知道吗?我现在无法去担心那件事,因为我有了这个可爱的小宝贝,我无法相信我是这样的爱她,我是说,我太爱她了,就像现在,我好想她,我真的好想她。
Phoebe: You know that's-that's her.
你知道吗?她就在这里。
Rachel: I know, I know, but she's sleeping.
我知道,但是她在睡觉。
Rachel:You know it's not like when she's awake and I can see her stretch and wiggle.
如果她醒着,我就可以看她扭来扭去的。
Rachel:Oh, my God, have you seen her yawn?
喔,天啊,看到她打哈欠没?
Monica: Oh it's so cute.
真是太可爱了。
Rachel: I know. When do you think she's gonna wake up?
真的是。你们觉得她什么时候会醒来?
Phobe: Oh, she told me to ring her if she's not up by 11. She has a job interview.
她告诉我,如果她十一点还没醒,要我打电话给她。她有个面试要去。
Phobe:Ok, but the clouds part when she yawns.
好的,但是当她打哈欠时,乌云都消散了。
Rachel: Oh, God, look at her sleeping, oh, I love her so much, I think I'm gonna wake her up.
天啊,瞧她睡着的样子 ,我好爱她,我想我要把她吵醒。
Phoebe: Oh no, Rachel, no no, you know you're never, supposed to wake a sleeping baby.
瑞秋,不要,你永远都不应该吵醒熟睡的婴儿。
Rachel: Well I can do whatever I want, I made her, come on, little girl, hi!
我可以高兴怎样做就怎样做,她是我生的来吧,小女孩,是的,嗨!
Phoebe: I don't wanna say I told you so but she's kinda doing that for me.
我应该说我早就告诉过你了,但是她已经帮我说了。
Rachel: Oh I'm sorry, oh, mummy's so sorry, go back to sleep, shh shh shh, shh shh! Go back to sleep.
我很抱歉,妈咪很抱歉,再睡吧。
Monica: Breaks your heart, doesn't it.
这真是令人心疼,不是吗?
Phoebe: It really does. How long do you think we have to stay?
没错。你认为我们还要呆多久?
Ms. McKenna: Ok if everyone's on board, it's settled, Chandler...
好了,如果每个人都各就各位,那就搞定了,钱德……
Ms. McKenna:Chandler?
钱德?
Chandler: Yeah.
怎样。
Ms. McKenna: Are you on board?
你要就位了吗?
Chandler: Yes.
是的。
Ms. McKenna: Then, problem solved.
那么问题就解决了。
Ms. McKenna:Chandler will be running our office in Tulsa.
钱德会负责我们在土尔沙的办公室。
Ms. McKenna:You're gonna love Oklahoma.
你会喜欢奥克拉荷马的。
Phoebe:Alright, well, we already tried feeding her, changing her, burping her, oh try this one!
好了,我们已经喂过她了,换过尿布,帮她打嗝了,试试看这个!
Phoebe:Go back in time and listen to Phoebe!
回去听听菲比的话吧!
Monica: Alright here's something.
好了,试试看这个。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: It says to try holding the baby close to your body and then swing her rapidly from side to side.
这里说试着把婴儿抱起,贴近身体然后快速的左右摇。
Rachel: OK.
好的。
Monica: It worked!
太有效了!
Rachel: Oh oh no just stopped to throw up a little bit.
不,只是让她吐了一点奶。
Rachel:Oh come on, what am I gonna do, its been hours and it won't stop crying.
喔别这样,莫妮卡,我应该怎么办呢?已经好几个小时了,它就是哭个不停。
Monica: Umm, "she", Rachel, not "it", "she."
她,瑞秋,不是它,是她。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm not so sure.
是喔,我可不太确定了。
Monica: Oh my god, I am losing my mind.
喔,我的天啊,我快疯了。
Phoebe: Yeah, no kidding, all right? This just proves no good can come from having sex with Ross!
是啊,说得没错。这正好证明跟罗斯做爱绝对没有好事会发生。
Ross: Hey Gunther, can I get a couple of blueberry muffins to go?
嘿,甘瑟,我要外带几个蓝莓松饼。
Gunther: Dippers huh?
尿布,是吧?
Ross: Yep.
是的。
Gunther: So I guess Rachel had you baby?
我猜瑞秋生下你的小孩了。
Ross: Yep, can you believe it?
是啊,你能相信吗?
Gunther: Nope, I can't even believe she slept with you in the first place.
不能,首先我就不能相信,她竟然会跟你上床。
Ross: Huh? Oh-oh you, you mean like a? Huh?
你是说,像是……
Joey: Hey. Ross, I know you're pissed at me, but we have to talk about this.
我知道你生我的气,但是我们必须谈一谈。
Ross: Ah actually, uh we don't.
事实上我们不需要。
Joey: Fine, ok, fine. But I gotta say, technically, I didn't even do anything wrong.
随便,但是我要说,技术上而言,我并没有做错什么。
Ross: What? You-you didn't do anything wrong? !
什么?你并没有做错什么?
Joey: I-I said I didn't technically.
我说是技术上而言。
Ross: OK, let's put aside the fact that you "accidentally" picked up my grandmother's ring and you "accidentally" proposed to Rachel.
好的,我们暂时不管你“不小心”……捡起我祖母的戒指,然后又 “不小心”跟瑞秋求婚。
Joey: Look, can I just stop you right there for a second? When people do this, I don't really know what that means.
我可以先打断你一下吗?当有人做这个动作时……我真的不知道是什么意思。
Joey:You were saying?
你刚刚说什么?
Ross: And I can even understand that you couldn't tell Rachel, but why couldn't you tell me, huh?
我还可以谅解你没有跟瑞秋解释,但是为什么你没有告诉我呢?
Ross:You had all day to and you didn't.
你有一整天可以说,你却没有。
Joey: I know. I should've. "I'm sorry."
我知道。我应该说。“我很抱歉。”
Ross: Not using it right, Joe.
你用错地方了,乔伊。
Ross: I'm gonna go.
我要走了。
Joey: No, come on! Look, Ross, we have to get past this.
不,别这样!罗斯,我们必须要放下这件事。
Ross: Give me the bag.
把袋子给我。
Joey: No, look, I don't know what else to do. I said I'm sorry.
不,我不知道还能怎样。我已经道歉了。
Ross: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Now you should scream at me or-or curse me or hit me.
现在你应该对我吼叫、咒骂或是打我。
Ross: I'm not gonna hit you.
我不会打你的。
Joey: Why not, you'll feel better, I'll feel better, and you know you want to. I can see it in your eyes.
打吧,你会比较好过,我也会比较好过你知道,你想打我。我从你眼中看得出来。
Ross: No, I don't.
我不想。
Joey: A little bit.
有一点。
Ross: No.
不想。
Joey: Little bit.
有一点。
Ross: No!
不想!
Joey: A little bit more.
多一点了。
Ross: Give me the bag.
把那个袋子给我。
Joey: No, hit me.
不,打我。
Ross: Give me the bag.
给我袋子。
Joey: Hit me.
打我。
Ross: Joey, give me the bag.
乔伊,给我袋子。
Joey: Hit me!
打我!
Ross: Joe, I'm not kidding.
乔伊,我不是开玩笑。
Joey: Hit me, hit me.
打我,打我。
Ross: No!
不!
Joey: Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!
打我!打我!打我!
Ross: You ducked!
你闪开了!
Joey: I'm sorry! It was a reflex!
我很抱歉!这是反射动作!
Ross: Oh my god, this-this really hurts!
喔,天啊!真的好痛!
Joey: I couldn't help it! When a fist comes at your face, you duck! Look!
我不得不闪哪!当有拳头要打上你的脸,你会闪啊!瞧!
Ross: What is the matter with you?
你是怎么搞的?
Joey: You were supposed to duck! Why didn't you duck?
你应该要闪的!为什么没闪呢?
Ross: Why don't we talk about this on the way to the hospital?
我们去医院的路上再谈。
Joey: Good, good, yeah, maybe while we're there, they can check your reflexes."Oops"
好,是啊,或许当我们过去的时候,他们可以检查一下你的反射神经。
Monica: Try feeding her again.
再喂她看看。
Rachel: I already fed her.
我已经喂过了。
Monica: I know, that's why I said again!
我知道,所以我说“再”!
Phoebe: Alright you guys, we can't turn on each other, ok? that's just what she wants.
你们,我们不可以窝里反,好吗?这正是她想要的。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: I told you you shouldn't've let her watch Terms of Endearment.
我告诉过你别让她看《母女情深》。
Chandler:Monica, can I talk to you outside for a second?
莫妮卡,我们可以到外面谈谈吗?
Rachel: Oh no, you guys, just stay here, I'm gonna go check her diaper, Pheebs you wanna come?
喔,不行,你们待在这里,我要去检查她的尿布,菲比,你要不要一起来呢?
Phoebe: Oh, I'm kinda part of this.
这事与我也有关。

分享到