(单词翻译:单击)
I think I need a drink.
我想来杯喝的。
Oh! I'll get it for you. What do you want? Scotch.
哦!我去帮你拿。你想要喝什么?苏格兰威士忌。
Alright. I'll be back in 10 seconds with your scotch on the rocks in a glass. Neat!
好,我十秒钟之内会带着你的苏格兰威士忌加冰块回来的。纯的!(也有“很好的,很棒的”意思)
Cool! No, no, no! No, no, no! Neat, as in NO rocks.
酷!不不不!不不不!纯的,不加冰。
I know!
我知道啊!
Oh, hello, Ross! Where have you been? Hi! Um, I...have been...in the bathroom. Stay clear of the salmon mousse.
哦,你好呀罗斯!你上哪儿去了?你好!呃……我一直在洗手间呀。为了远离那些三文鱼慕斯。
Oh! Scotch neat. You know, that's Rachel's father's drink.
哦!纯苏格兰威士忌。那是瑞秋她爸喜欢喝的。
Whoa! Mine too. Isn't that neat? Scotch neat. Would you excuse me?
哇嗷!我也是。是不是很棒?纯苏格兰威士忌。我先失陪了!
Heyyyy! Hey! Where are you um...sneaking off to, mister?
嘿~~~嘿!你想溜到哪里去呢,先生?
Ha, I'm getting my cigarettes. They're in my jacket.
哈,我要去拿我外套里的香烟。
No! No. No! What do you mean "no"?
不行!不,不行!什么叫不行?
No! Um, see? Because that...that's the staging area. You go in there, it'll ruin the whole illusion of the party. Yeah!
不行!因为那边……那边是准备区。一旦走进去,你对这个派对的一切幻想都会成空了。真的!
I think you take your scotch back in there and I will get your cigarettes for you, sir.
我觉得你还是带着你的威士忌回去,让我去帮你拿香烟好了。
Get my glasses too. All rightyroo.
还有我的眼镜。包在俺身上!
What a great moment to say that for the first time.
真是第一次说那句话的好时机啊!(自嘲)
Okay, the first person's most embarrassing memory is..."Monica, your party sucks." Okay, very funny.
好的,第一个人的最尴尬的回忆是……“莫妮卡,你的派对真逊。”好吧,非常幽默。
Oh, no! Woo, woo. Did someone forget to use a coaster? What?
哦,不会吧!天哪,有人忘了用杯垫吗?什么?
I don't see anything.
我没有看到有水渍啊?
Great, I'm seeing water rings again.
太好了,我又开始眼花了。
Ross, whose glasses are those? Mine.
罗斯,那是谁的眼镜啊?我的。
You wear bifocals? Aham. I have a condition apparently...that I require...two different sets of focals.
你戴双焦点眼镜?对的。我的视力显然……需要……同时用两种不同焦点的镜片。
Ah! Do you know my husband has glasses JUST like that? No! Well, those are very popular frames.
啊!你知道我先生有一副一模一样的眼镜吗?不会吧!那种镜框很流行的。
Neil Sedaka wears them.
尼尔·沙达卡(美国60年代歌星)也有一副。
I hear you can get people out of here.
听说你有办法弄我们出去。
Rachel! Yeah?
瑞秋!怎么了?
You didn't tell me your boyfriend smokes. Oh, yes...Yeah, like a chimney. Oh...Agh!
你没告诉我你男朋友会抽烟。哦,对……像根烟囱。哦~~~啊哈!(故作恶心状)
Big smoker. Big, big smoker. In fact, I'm gonna go onto the hallway and fire up this bad boy.
大烟客。超大烟客。事实上,我现在就要去走廊上,点燃这个坏小子。
Are you wearing my glasses?
你在戴我的眼镜吗?
Yes. I was just warming up the earpieces for you.
对。我只是在替你把镜脚弄暖一点。
Thank you. Is that one of my cigarettes?
谢谢。那是我的香烟吗?
Yes, it is. I was just moistening the tip.
对,没错。我在把这个烟屁股弄湿。
Okay, okay. She's taking the trash out, so I can get you out of here. But it has to be now. She'll be back any minute.
好了,好了。她要去倒垃圾了,我可以把你们弄出去了。可是你们得马上走。她随时可能回来。
What about my friend Victor?
那我朋友维克托呢?
No, only the three of you. Any more and then she'll get suspicious.
不行,只能你们三个。超过三个她就会起疑心的。
Alright. Let me just get my coat.
好吧,我去拿外套。
There isn't time! Just leave everything. They'll take care of you next door.
没有时间了!什么都不要拿。隔壁那些人会照顾你们的。
Is it true they have beer?
他们真的有啤酒吗?
Everything you've heard is true.
你听到的一切都是真的。
Could you guys please try to keep it down? We're trying to start a Boggle tournament.
你们能小点儿声吗?我们正要来个拼字锦标赛呢。
Joe! If people find out they're playing spelling games over there, there will be nobody left in our apartment.
乔伊,如果大家发现他们要玩拼字游戏,我们这里的人就会都跑她那边去的。
Hahaha...
哈哈哈……(嘲讽地爆笑)
You! And you! You're supposed to be at my party. And Gunther! What are you doing here?
你!还有你!你们应该在我的派对的!还有甘瑟!你在这里干什么?
Okay! Welcome to the fo...
好咯!欢迎来到……
Phoebe? All right, I'm sorry. But these people needed me.
菲比?好吧,对不起啦。可是这些人需要我。
You know, they work hard all week. It's Saturday night. They deserve to have a little fun. Go!
他们辛苦了一整个礼拜。今天是周六,他们有权享一点儿乐的,去吧!
You know, my party is fun. I mean, maybe it's a little quieter, less obvious sort of fun. But if people would just give it a chance, so...
我的派对很好玩的。我是说,或许是安静了一点,看上去也没这么有意思,但如果大家能给它一个机会的话,那……
You want me to see a therapist? Sweetheart, you obviously have a problem. You've chosen a boyfriend exactly like your father.
你要我去看心理医生?亲爱的,你显然有问题了。你居然选了一个跟你爸一模一样的男朋友。
Okay, Mom, you know what? Fine! I'll make an appointment. OK? But you know what? Right know, I gotta go. I gotta go do a thing.
好吧,妈妈,我会去预约心理医生的,好吧?但是现在我得走了。我得去做一件事。
Did you know your mother spent $1200 on bonsai trees? I felt like Gulliver around that place.
你知道你妈花了 一千二百块买盆栽吗?我觉得自己好像身在格列佛小人国里。(《格列佛游记》)
Oh, Daddy, Daddy, you know what? I really want to hear more about this, I REALLY do, but I just have...I just have to do um...um...some um...some stuff.
哦,爸爸,爸爸,你知道吗?我真的很想再听你说下去,真的,但我有点……我有点事要去处理。
You work and you work and you work at a marriage...but all he cares about is his stupid boat...
我一直很努力想要挽救我们的婚姻……可是他只关心他那艘蠢船……
You work and you work and you work on a boat...
我一直很努力地去弄我的船……
He always ridiculed my pottery classes...
他老是嘲笑我的烧陶课……
And you sand it and varnish it...
磨好了之后还要上釉……
But when all is said and done, he still drinks out of the mugs...
但最终他还是用我做的杯子喝东西……
One night of her yoga and Bridges of Madison County....
一整晚听她唠叨她的瑜珈课和《廊桥遗梦》……
The scotch, the cigarettes.... The bonsais and the Chihuahua....
威士忌,香烟…… 盆栽和吉娃娃……
I may have only been in therapy for three weeks now dear but...
我或许只看了三个礼拜的心理医生,但是……
What the hell does she want with half a boat?
她要半条船干什么?
Okay, okay, you can be shirts and I'll be skins. I'll be skins!
好啦好啦,你穿着衣服我光着身子好了。我光身子呀!
Hey! How you holding up there, tiger? Oh! Sorry. When my parents were getting divorced, I got a lot of "tigers." I got a lot of "champs," "chiefs," "sports." I even got a "governor."
嘿!你没事吧,老虎?哦,对不起。我父母在闹离婚时,好多人叫我“老虎”。还有好多人叫我 “冠军”、“领袖”、“体育委员”。甚至有人叫我“州长”。
This is it, isn't it? I mean, this is what my life is gonna be like. My mom there, my dad there. Thanksgiving, Christmas.
就这样了,是不是?我的生活就要变成这样了。我妈在那边,我爸在那边。感恩节,圣诞节。
She gets the house, he's in some condo my sister's going to decorate with wicker.
她得到房子,他则住我妹用柳条家具帮他布置的公寓里。
Agh! Chandler, how did you get through this?
哦!钱德,你是怎么熬过来的?
Well, I relied on a carefully regimented program...of denial...and and, wetting the bed.
我依靠的是一套精心策划的计划……包括逃避现实……以及,尿床。
You know, I just...It's so weird. I mean, I was in there just listening to them bitch about each other.
我只是……这感觉太诡异了。我在里面的时候只听到他们两个骂来骂去。
All I kept thinking about was the Fourth of July.
可我满脑子想的却是国庆日。
Because it reminded you of the way...our forefathers used to bitch at each other?
因为那让你想起我们的祖先……从前也是这样骂来骂去的?
It's just this thing. Every year we would...go out on my dad's boat and watch the fireworks.
是这样的啦。我们每年都会……坐我爸的船出海去看烟火。
Mom always hated it because the ocean air made her hair all big. My sister Jill would be throwing up over the side...
我妈总是讨厌去,因为海风会把她的头发吹膨。我妹妹吉儿则会靠在船边呕吐……
And my Dad would be upset because nobody was helping. And when we did help, he'd scream at us for doing it wrong.
我爸会不高兴,因为没有人帮他忙。当我们帮忙的时候呢,他又会大喊大叫,说我们做得不对。
But then when the fireworks started, everybody just shut up. You know, and it'd get really cold.
但是当烟火开始的时候,大家都闭嘴了。然后天开始变得很冷。
And we'd all just sort of smush under this one blanket. It never occurred to anybody to bring another one. And now it's....Agh!
我们会全部都挤在一条毯子下面。从来没有人想到要多带一条毯子。但是现在……哦!
Yeah, I...I know. Agh!
嗯,我……我懂的。哦!
Okay, thanks for coming. I hope you had fun.
谢谢光临,希望你们玩得开心。
All right, Monica dear, I'm going to hit the road. Now, I've left my 10 verbs on the table. And you be sure you send me that finished poem.
好了,亲爱的莫妮卡,我要走了。我把十个动词放在桌子上了。一定要把你完成的诗寄给我哦。
Okay, will do. So glad you came. OK. All right, dear.
好,我会的。很高兴你来了。好的,亲爱的。
I, I think I saw Rachel out in the hall? Let me go check. Oh, alright.
我想我看到瑞秋在走廊上。我去看看。哦,好的。
Your mom wants to say goodbye. Oh, okay.
你妈想要跟你道别。哦,好的。
Hi, mom. Happy birthday, sweetie. Oh, okay.
你好啊,妈妈。生日快乐,亲爱的。
Ah...You drive safe.
啊……小心开车。
Ross, what are you doing?
罗斯,你在干嘛?
I'm getting ready for the water skiing.
我正在为滑水做准备。
Okay, big hug, big hug. Come on. Big hug! Come on! How are you?
好啦,抱抱,抱抱。来呀,来个大大的拥抱吧!你还好吗?
Ah, Dr. Green, where are you going? To get my coat.
啊,格林医生,你要去哪里?去拿我的外套。
Ooooh...We'll get that for you.
哦哦哦……我们去帮你拿。
All right, all right. I can get my own coat!
好啦好啦。我可以自己去拿!
Um...Ooooh...
呃……哦哦 ……
Sorry, we're on a MAJOR flan high.
抱歉哈,馅饼让我们爽歪了。
Oh, no. No, you're not supposed to be here. 'Coz this is the staging area. You should...It's all wrong. You should leave. You know, just get out. Or perhaps you'd like a crème de menthe.
哦,不对。你不应该来这里的。因为这里是准备区。你应该……全弄错了。你应该离开这里。出去吧。又或者,你想要来杯薄荷甜酒(法语)?
I have to be heading toward my chateau. Thank you.
我必须回我的“法国庄园”了,谢啦。
Oh, alright. I guess we're going back into the hallway again.
哦,好吧。那我们还是回到走廊上去吧。
Thanks for coming, Mrs. Green.
谢谢光临,格林太太。
Mua! Okay! You take care.
么么哒!好啦!你保重哦。
Oh, you kids! Well...This is the best party I've been to in years.
哦,你们这些孩子!这真是我这么多年以来去过的最棒的派对了。
Thank you!
谢谢!
Okay, everybody, it's time for flan!
各位,切馅饼了!
Yep! Get ready for the gelatinous fun.
对头!享受凝胶之乐的时刻到了!
Oh, it looks like that stuff you get when you get a bad infection. Ew!
哦,它看起来好像伤口严重感染时的那玩意儿。好恶心!
Okay, that's enough. Okay, Rachel, make a special flan wish.
你们够了。好了,瑞秋,许个特别的馅饼愿吧。
Okay, I've got one! Yeah! !!
好,我想到了一个!耶!!!
Heads up!
小心!
Wow! Those things almost never come true.
哇塞!愿望居然真的成真了。