老友记 第2季:第19集 艾迪赖着不走(上)
日期:2016-10-19 10:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey Eddie. Daahh! ! What're you doing here?
嗨,艾迪。啊,你在这里干什么?
Nothing roomy, just watching you sleep.
没什么啊,只是看你睡觉。
Why?
为什么?
Makes me feel um, peaceful, hehheh, please.
看你睡觉让我觉得...平静。你接着睡吧。
I can't sleep now.
你在这我睡不着啊!
You want me to sing?
要不要我唱摇篮曲?
No, look, that's it, it's over, I want you out, I want you out of the apartment now.
够了,你在这住的时间到头了。你搬出去,我要你现在就给我搬出去!
Woah, woah, woah, what're, what're you talking about man.
你说什么呢,老兄?
Hannibal Lecter...better roommate than you.
汉尼拔·莱克特(《沉默的羔羊》中的食人魔)当室友都好过你。
No. See now I don't think you're being fair. I mean one night you see me and you get scared, I mean, what about all the other nights when you don't see me, huh?
我觉着你说这话不公平!你看到我一次就怕了,还有好多夜里你没看到我呢?
What about last night when you went and got a drink of water and I was nice enough to hide behind the door, what's that about, huh?
比如说你昨夜里起来喝水,我还好心躲在门后没让你看到呢,那又怎么说呢?
I didn't realize that. Yeah.
我还真不知道这些。对。
GET OUT NOW! !
马上滚!
Ok, you really want me out?
真的要我出去?
Yes please.
对,请你快出去。
Ok, then I want to hear you say it, I, I want to hear you say you want me out.
那我要听到你说,我要听到你说,你要我出去。
I want you out.
我要你出去。
No no no, I wanna hear it from your lips.
不不不。我要听到你的嘴说。
Where did you hear it from before?
刚才是我哪儿跟你说的?
Oh, right, all right, you know what pally, I understand, consider me gone, you know what I'll do? I'll go move into my brother's basement and when he finds out I'll go find some place else.
好的,好的,我懂了,知道吗?我走。知道我会做什么吗?我会搬到我兄弟的地下室去。等他发现了,我再找地方。
You know what? I'll be out by the time you get home from work tomorrow. I heard that.
知道吗?我会在你明天下班前搬走。我听到了。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Hey. Wheell, look at you, finally got that time machine working huh?
哇,看看你!终于用时光机回到过去了啊?(Joey 戴了一顶老式帽子)
Seriously, you like it? This guy was selling 'em on 8th avenue and I looked at 'em and I thought, you know what I don't have?
说真的,你觉得怎么样?有个人在第八大道上卖帽子,我看见以后就想,你知道我缺什么吗?
A mirror?
镜子?
Fine, make fun. I think it's jaunty.
你就笑话我吧,我觉得很时髦。
Wow, for a guy who's recently lost his job, you're in an awfully good mood.
哇,对于一个刚失业的人来说,你心情很好啊。
Hey, I'll be all right. I mean it's not like I'm starting from square one. I was Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of Our Lives. Heh? I mean that's gotta have some kind of cachet.
不要紧的,我又不是要从头开始,我可是《我们的日子》里面的德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫。那可以算是项储备吧。
Cachet? Jaunty?
储备?时髦?
Chandler gave me word of the day toilet paper. I'm gonna get some coffee.
钱德送我一卷“每日一词”的卫生纸。我要去点咖啡了。
Go on. You know you want to.
戴吧,你知道自己想戴。
No. No? No.
不好看。不好看啊?不好看。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Oooh, so so so, did you read the book?
你看了那书吗?
Oh my God, it was incredible.
天啊,简直不可思议!
Didn't it like totally speak to you?
是不是就像它在跟你对话?
Woah, woah, woah, what book is this?
什么书啊?
Rachel you have to read this book. It's called Be Your Own Windkeeper. It's about how women need to become more empowered.
瑞秋,这本书你一定要看。书名是《掌握自己的风》,讲的是女人需要拥有更多的权力。
Yeah and oh, and but there's, there's wind and the wind can make us Goddesses. But you know who takes our wind? Men, they just take it.
对,但是有风,风能够让我们成为女神。知道谁夺走我们的风吗?是男人。他们就那样夺走了。
Men just take our wind?
男人夺走我们的风?
Yahuh, all the time, 'cause they are the lightning bearers.
对啊,一直如此。因为他们是闪电使者。
Wow. Yeah.
哇哦。对。
Well that sounds kinda cool, it's kinda like The Hobbit.
听起来挺酷啊。有点像是霍毕特人啊(《指环王》中的穴居小矮人)。
It is nothing like the Hobbit. God it's like reading about every relationship I've ever had, exexcept for Richard.
跟霍毕特人不沾边,就像是在读我的每一段感情。跟理查的除外。
Oh yes, no, Richard would never steal your wind.
嗯,对,理查绝不会偷走你的风。
No.
是啊。
No, 'cause he's yummy.
因为他很可口。
Yes. But all the other ones.
是啊,但是其他人都会。
Oh yes. Oh and, the part about how they're always like drinking from our pool of inner power, but God forbid we should take a sip.
是啊。还有他们总是吸走我们储存的内在能量,但我们连尝一口都不准。
Anybody want a cruller?
谁要吃块长条糕?
Ok, this is a typical lightningbearer thing. Right there, it's like, um, 'Hello, who wants one of my phallic shaped man cakes?'
看,这就是典型的闪电使者行为。就是他这样,就像是说,“嗨,谁要来一根我的老二形状的蛋糕?”。
Who have you been dating?
你跟谁约会了?
Don't worry about it already. Things happen.
别担心!人有祸福。
So, you're not mad at me for getting fired and everything?
所以我这次被炒鱿鱼,你不生气吗?
Joey, look at me, look at me. Do I have lipstick on my teeth?
乔伊,看着我,看着我!我牙上有口红印吗?
No, can we get back to me?
没有。说回到我的问题上,好吗?
Look honey, people get fired left and right in this business. I already got you an audition for Another World.
听着,亲,这一行到处有人被炒鱿鱼。我已经帮你搞到了《另一个世界》的试镜机会。
All right. Cab driver number two?
太棒了!计程车司机乙?
You're welcome.
不用谢哈。
But I was Dr. Drake Ramoray. How can I go from being a neurosurgeon to driving a cab?
我可是演过德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫的。怎么能一下从神经外科医生变成计程车司机呢?
Hey, there was a time when I used to play pickle tickle with Rick Harrison. Things change, roll with them.
我还曾经跟雷克斯哈里森搭档演过小淘气呢。世事无常,随遇而安吧。
But this is a twoline part, it's like taking a step backwards. I'm not gonna do this.
但这角色就两句台词!这可是开倒车。我不要演这个。
Joey, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Al Minser and his pyramid of dogs. Take any job you can get and don't make on the floor.
乔伊,我跟你说,这话我也跟过艾尔明泽和他的金字塔狗群说过。有什么就做什么,不要随地乱搞。
I'm sorry. See ya.
不好意思。改天见。
Oh, God, oh, God, I mean it's just so
天啊,天啊,这本书真...
Isn't it?
没说错吧?
Uhh, I mean this is like reading about my own life. I mean this book couldcould've been called 'Be Your Own Windkeeper Rachel'.
感觉就像是在读我自己的人生啊!这本书甚至可以叫做《掌握自己的风,瑞秋!》。
I don't think it would have sold a million copies but it would've made a nice gift for you.
那样的话就不会卖一百万本了,但要当礼物送给你倒蛮合适的。
Hi, guys.
嗨,大家伙儿。
Hey.
嗨。
Uh, sweetie we've gotta go.
亲爱的,我们得走了。
NO!
我不走。
No?
不走?
No, why do we always have to do everything according to your timetable?
不走!为什么我们做什么事都得照你的时间表来呢?
Actually it's the movie theatre that has the timetable. So you don't miss the beginning.
事实上,我们照的是电影院的时间表。这样我们才不会错过电影开头啊。
No, see this isn't about the movie theatre, this is about you stealing my wind.
不,这不是电影院的事儿,而是你偷了我的风。
You go girl. I can't pull that off can I?
加油,姑娘!我就做不到她那样,是吧?
Excuse me, your, your, your wind?
什么?你的,你的风?
Yes, my wind. How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?
对,我的风。你不让我吹,我怎么成长?
You, you know I, I don't, have a have a problem with that.
你知道我不介意你“吹”啊。
Ok, I just, I just really need to be with myself right now. I'm sorry.
好吧,我只是很需要一个人静一静。很抱歉。
Umum, umum.
咳咳。
You're right, I don't have to apologize. Sorry. Damn it!
没错,我不需要跟他道歉。抱歉。该死!
What is it?
怎么了?
I, I don't know, it's got all this stuff about wind and trees and there's some kind of sacred pool in it. I mean, I don't really get it but she's, she's pretty upset about it.
不知道啊。就是关于什么风呀树呀,还有什么神圣的池塘。我真没弄明白,但她很生气。
See, this is why I don't date women who read.
这就是为什么,我不跟看书的女人约会。
Uh oh.
啊哦。
What, what's that?
那是什么?
It's my VISA bill. 'Envelope one of two.' That can't be good.
我的信用卡帐单。两封里的一封。感觉不妙啊。
Open it, open it.
打开看看,打开看看。
Oh my God. Woah.
天啊!哇哦!
Look at this, how did I spend so much money?
你看!我怎么会花这么多钱?
Uh Joey, that's just the minimum amount due, that's your total due. Ahh.
乔伊,那只是最低还款金额,总金额在这里。啊啊!
What, woah, woah, $3500 at porcelain safari?
你在“狩猎陶瓷”花了3500块?
My animals. Hey the guy said they suited me, he spoke with an accent, I was all confused. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我的这些动物瓷器啊!那店员说很适合我,他讲话又有口音。我被搞迷糊了。我该怎么办啊!
Well I guess you can start by driving a cab on Another World.
我想你可以从《另一个世界》开计程车开始。
What?
什么?
That audition.
那个试镜啊。
That's a twoline part.
那只有两句台词!
Joey, you owe $1100 at I Love Lucite.
乔伊,你欠“我爱树脂”1100。
So what.
所以呢?
So suck it up man, it's a job, it's money.
所以就认命吧,老兄。那是工作,是钱。
Hey, look, I don't need you getting all judgmental and condescending and pedantic.
嘿,听着,不需要你对我指手画脚、高高在上的,卖弄学问。
Toilet paper?
“每日一字”卫生纸里的词?
Yeah.
没错。
Look, I'm not being any of those things, ok, I'm just being realistic.
我没有像你说的那样,我只是很实际地看待问题。
Well knock it off, you're supposed to be my friend.
别说了,你应该是我的朋友才对。
I am your friend.
我就是你的朋友。
Well then tell me things like, 'Joey you'll be fine,' and, 'Hang in there,' and, and, 'Something big's gonna come along, I know it.'
那你就该说 “乔伊,没事的。”,“坚持住。”,还有 “我知道你还会得到大角色的。”
Ross But I don't know it. What I do know is that you owe $2300 at Isn't it Chromantic.
但是我不知道啊。我只知道你欠“缤纷世界”2300块。
Hey Ross, I'm aware of what I owe.
罗斯,我知道我欠多少。
Ok, well then get some sense. I mean it took you what, 10 years to get that job, who knows how long it's gonna be till you get another.
那就讲一点道理啊。你奋斗了十年才得到医生那个大角色。谁知道下一个机会还要等多久?
Look, I don't wanna hear this right now.
我现在不想听这个!
Huh, I'm just saying...
我只是说...
Well don't just say.
那就别“只是说”!
Ya know, maybe, maybe I should just go.
或许我该走了。
Ok.
好啊。
Ok. I'll see ya later. Just think about it, ok.
好,咱们待会儿见。你考虑看看,好吧?
I don't need to think about it. I was Dr. Drake Remoray. That was huge. Big things are gonna happen, you'll see. Ross, you still there?
我不需要考虑。我可是演过德瑞克雷莫瑞大夫!那是大角色!大机会还会出现的!你等着瞧吧!罗斯,你走了吗?
Hey pal.
嗨,哥们。
Ahhhhgaaaahhh. Eddie what're you still doing here?
艾迪,你还在这里干什么?
Ah, just some basic dehydrating of a few fruits and vegetables. Man alive this thing's fantastic!
只是在做一些基本的脱水水果和蔬菜。天呐,这太棒了!
Look Eddie, aren't you forgetting anything?
艾迪,你是不是忘记什么事了?
Oh yeah, that's right, look I got us a new goldfish. He's a lot feistier than the last one.
哦,对,看,我买了一条新的金鱼,它比上一条活泼多了。
Maybe 'cause the last one was made by Pepperidge Farm. Look, Eddie, isn't there something else you're supposed to be doing right now?
大概是因为上一条是培珀莉农场(知名饼干公司)做的吧。艾迪,是不是有件事你现在必须要去做呢?
Well, not unless it's got something to do with the hydrating, my man, 'cause right now I'm a dehydrating maniac!
除非是跟脱水有关的。因为我现在是脱水狂!
Look you have to help me out here. I thought we had a deal. I thought by the time...
你必须要帮我个忙。我以为我们讲好了,我以为等我...
You know what that is?
知道这是什么吗?
Your last roommate's kidney?
你上个室友的肾?
That'sthat's a tomato. This one definitely goes in the display.
这是一颗蕃茄。这个一定要拿来当摆饰。
Hey Gunther, let me get a lemonade to go.
甘瑟,一杯柠檬水,外带。
Lemonade? You ok man?
柠檬水?你没事吧?
Ah, it's career stuff. I don't know if you heard but they killed off my character on the show.
只是事业不太顺。不知道你听说没,我演的角色被编剧写死了。
Oh, that's too bad. How'd they do it?
真不幸,怎么死的?
I fell down an elevator shaft.
我掉下了电梯井。
That sucks. I was buried in an avalanche.
真惨。我是雪崩的时候被活埋的。
What?
什么?
I used to be Bryce on All My Children.
我以前演过《我的孩子们》的布莱斯。
Daaahhhh! Aaahhhhhhh! Aaahhhh!
哒啊啊啊!啊啊啊啊!
Why must everybody watch me sleep? There'll be no more watching me sleep, no more, watching.
干嘛大家都要看我睡觉?不准再看我睡觉了!不准再看!
I wa... Uuuh.
我只是...嗯!
Hey man, check it out, I got some great new stuff to dehydrate here. I got some grapes, got some apricots; I thought it would be really cool to see what happens with these water balloons.
嗨,看,我有些好东西要脱水。有葡萄,还有杏子。我想这些水球脱水后的样子,一定很酷。
Get out. Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out.
出去。出去,出去,出去,出去!
What?
什么?
You, move out. Take your fruit, your stupid small fruit and GET OUT!
你!搬出去!带上你的水果,你的烂水果,给我搬出去!
You, you want, you want me to move out?
你要我搬出去?
Uhhuh.
是啊!
I uh, I gotta tell you man, I mean, that's uh, it's kinda out of the blue, I mean don't you think?
我得告诉你,老兄,这有点突然啊,你不觉得吗?
This is not out of the blue, this is smack dab in the middle of the blue.
这一点都不突然,这已经由来已久了!
Ohhhh. Relax, take it easy buddy. Tell me twice, you want me to go? All right, alright, guess I'll be back for my stuff.
轻松一点,放轻松,不用告诉我两次。让我走是吧,好吧,好吧,我回头再来拿东西。

分享到