老友记 第9季:第1集 求婚风波(下)
日期:2016-10-13 13:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Chandler: Look, we can't stay in here forever.
听着,我们不能永远待在这里。
Monica: Oh, I just- I still can't believe that my dad saw us having sex! He didn't make it to one of my piano recitals, but this he sees!
我只是不敢相信我爸看到我们在做爱!我的钢琴独奏会他连一次也没去,但他却看到这个!
Chandler: This is ok. We're all adults here; there's nothing to be ashamed of. Now, let's put on our underwear in our pockets and walk out the door.
没关系的,我们都是大人了,没有什么好害羞的,现在,我们把口袋里的内裤穿上,然后走出去。
Monica: Hi dad! I can still call you that right?
嗨,爸!我还是可以叫你爸,对吧?
Mr. Geller: Of course. I'll always be your dad.
当然。我永远都是你爸。
Chandler: I just want you to know that what you witnessed in there, that wasn't for fun.
我只想让你知道,你在那里所看到的,并非为了好玩而已。
Monica: It wasn't fun?
不好玩吗?
Chandler: Why? Why-why-would you-Why-why- Look, I just don't want you to think that we're animals who do it whenever we want.
为什么,为什么你……我只是不想让你认为……我们像动物一样随时爱怎么做就怎么做。
Mr. Geller: Oh, I don't think that. Before today I never thought of you two having sex at all. It was a simpler time.
我不会那样想的在今天之前,我从未想过你们会做爱,还是以前较简单。
Monica: The truth is, dad, we're-we're trying.
事实上是,爸,我们正在努力。
Chandler: To kill you.
要气死你。
Monica: Why? Why-why-would you...
为什么,为什么你……
Chandler: We're trying to have a baby.
我们正在努力要孩子。
Mr. Geller: What?
什么?
Monica: Yeah, we're trying to get pregnant.
是啊,我们正在努力要怀孕。
Mr. Geller: Oh my God! This is so exciting! Well, get back in there! I'll guard the door!
喔,我的天啊!这真是太好了!那再进去里面!我来看门!
Monica: Well, that's-that's okay dad, we-we can wait until later.
没关系,爸,我们可以等。
Mr. Geller: Whoa-whoa-whoa! I don't think so! Aren't you ovulating?
哇!我可不这么认为!你不是正在排卵吗?
Monica: Daddy!
爸!
Mr. Geller: Well you gotta get at it princess! When your mother and I were trying to conceive you, whenever she was ovulating, bam, we did it. That's how I got my bad hip.
你要把握时机,小公主当你妈跟我试着要怀你的时候……只要她在排卵,我们就做!这就是为什么我的臀部会不好。
Chandler: That's funny, this conversation's how I got the bullet hole in my head.
真好笑,这个对话就是关于我的头怎样被一颗子弹穿过。
Mr. Geller: This one time I had my knee up on the sink and your mother, she was...
有一次我把膝盖放到洗手台上,而你妈……
Chandler: Seriously, sir, my brain's all over the wall.
真的,我的脑浆全都喷到墙上了。
Monica: Dad, I don't think we need to hear about the specific positions you and mom had sex.
我想我们不需要知道你跟妈的特殊姿势。
Mr. Geller: You're right, you're right. This is about your positions. Now, what I saw in the closet is not the optimum position for conceiving a child, although it might feel good.
没错,应该要讨论你们的姿势才对。我刚在更衣室里面看到的,并非……最佳受孕姿势,虽然那感觉可能会很棒。
Monica: I don't feel good right now.
我现在一点也感觉不出来。
Mr. Geller: But pleasure is important, and it helps if the woman has an orgasm. You up to the task sailor?
但是快感是很重要的,而且如果女人有高潮是会有帮助的,你要接受任务了吗?小子。
Chandler: Oh my God.
喔,我的天。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Uh, I need to tell you something.
喔,我需要告诉你一件事。
Monica: Well, now's a good time. I'm on my way to have my ears cut off.
现在就正是时候,我正要去把我的耳朵切掉。
Rachel: Joey asked me to marry him.
乔伊要我嫁给他。
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: Joey proposed to me.
乔伊向我求婚。
Monica: Is he crazy? ! You just had Ross's baby!
他疯了吗?你才刚生下罗斯的孩子!
Rachel: Well, I-I said yes.
我答应了。
Monica: What? ! Are you crazy? You just had Ross's baby!
什么?你疯了吗?你才刚生下罗斯的孩子!
Rachel: I'm sensing you won't throw the shower?
我觉得你不会帮我办庆祝会了,是吧?
Monica: It's-it's so inappropriate. No, it's worse than that. It's wrong. It's- It is bigger than mine!
这真是太不配了。不,这更糟,这是不对的而且比我的还大!
Rachel: I know. Days of Our Lives, thank you very much.
我知道,《我们的日子》 真是太感谢电视了。
Monica: You can't marry him!
你不能嫁给他!
Rachel: Why not? I don't wanna do this alone! And he's such a sweet guy and he loves me so much.
为什么不能?我不想要一个人苦撑!而且他是个好人而且他很爱我。
Monica: Well do you love him?
那你爱他吗?
Rachel: Sure.
当然。
Monica: Sure?
当然?
Rachel: Yeah, I mean, whatever.
是啊,我是说,随便啦。
Monica: If you worry about breaking his heart again, I-I think it's still broken from the last time.
如果你担心他会心碎,别担心,从上次到现在他的心还是碎的。
Monica:I mean, So really, you're just, you know, taking the already broken pieces and breaking them into smaller, more manageable pieces.
所以,你只不过是把上次的碎片……再辗成更小的碎片而已,更好处理的碎片好吧。
Monica:Okay, forget that. Honey, the question is this- do you really wanna marry Joey?
算了,亲爱的,问题是……你是真的想嫁给乔伊吗?
Rachel: No. No, I don't. Could you be a dear and go tell him?
不是。不,我不想你可以好心一点帮我去告诉他吗?
Chandler: You still haven't told Rachel you weren't really proposing?
你还没有告诉瑞秋你不是在求婚?
Joey: No! She had the ring on, she seemed so excited, and then she took her breast out.
还没有,她戴上了戒指……她看起来很兴奋,然后她露出胸部。
Chandler: Joey, you have to tell her what's going on! And what did it look like?
乔伊,你得要告诉她事实真相!胸部看起来怎样?
Joey: I didn't look at it. Stupid baby's head was blocking most of it.
我没有看到。被那笨小孩的头挡住了。
Chandler: Go and tell Rachel right now before Ross finds out.
在罗斯发现之前,马上去跟瑞秋说。
Joey: Look, it's not that easy. She said she wanted to marry me. I don't wanna hurt her.
听着,事情没那么简单。她说她想要嫁给我我不想要伤害她。
Chandler: Okay, look, just do it gently.
好啦,听着,反正就是温和地告诉她。
Joey: You're right. You're right.
你说的没错。没错。
Joey:I-I'll go tell her now before Ross finds out and I'll be gentle. I can do that. I am a gentle person.
我得在罗斯知道之前赶快告诉她,我会温和地告诉她我办得到的,我是个温和的人。
Joey:Oh, by the way. Two people screwing in there if you wanna check that out.
对了,有两个人在那里面胡搞,你可以瞧瞧。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: Listen, I um- I heard about the engagement.
我听说订婚的事了。
Rachel: Surprised?
惊讶吧?
Ross: And confused. Rachel, sweetie, I-I um- I didn't propose to you.
而且很困惑瑞秋,亲爱的……我没有向你求婚。
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Ross: I don't think you do.
我想你不知道。
Rachel: You didn't propose to me. Joey did.
你没有向我求婚。是乔伊向我求婚。
Ross: Poor baby, you're so tired. Rachel, I didn't propose to you, Joey didn't propose to you, and Chandler didn't propose to you.
可怜的宝贝,你累坏了瑞秋,我没有向你求婚,乔伊没有向你求婚,钱德也没有向你求婚。
Rachel: Uh- you didn't propose to me, Chandler didn't propose to me, but Joey did.
你没有向我求婚,钱德没有向我求婚,但是乔伊有。
Ross: Joey proposed to you?
乔伊跟你求婚?
Joey: I can come back.
我可以等一下再回来。
Ross: Hey, wait! Wait-wait-wait! Joey, did you propose to her?
等一下,等一下!乔伊,你有跟她求婚吗?
Joey: No.
没有。
Rachel: Yes you did!
你有!
Joey: Actually, technically, I didn't.
事实上,技术上而言,我没有。
Rachel: Well then why did you give me a ring?
那你为什么给我戒指呢?
Ross: Wait! Whoa-whoa, you- you gave her the ring?
等一下!你给她戒指?
Joey: No! No, and I did not ask her to marry me!
没有,而且我也没向她求婚!
Rachel: Yes, you did!
有,你有!
Joey: No, I didn't!
不,我没有!
Rachel: Yes, you did!
你有!
Joey: No, I didn't!
我没有!
Rachel: Yes, you did! And don't you say, "You didn't!"
你有,别再说你没有了!
Joey: Ahhh!
啊啊啊!
Rachel: He was right there. He got down on one knee and he proposed.
他就在这里,单膝跪下来,然后跟我求婚。
Ross: Whoa! You were down on one knee?
喔!你跪了下去?
Joey: Yeah. Yeah, that looks bad. But-but I didn't- I didn't propose!
是啊,看来真惨。但是我并没有求婚!
Ross: Then what did happen?
那到底是怎么回事?
Rachel: Yeah, what did happen?
是啊,到底是怎么回事?
Joey: Okay, the ring fell on the floor and I went down to pick it up and you thought I was proposing.
是这样的,戒指掉到了地上 然后我蹲下去捡……然后你就以为我是在求婚。
Rachel: Yeah, but you said, "Will you marry me?"
是,但是你有说“嫁给我好吗?”
Joey: No, I didn't!
不,我没说!
Rachel: Yes, you did!
有,你有!
Joey: No, I didn't!
不,我没有!
Rachel: Yes, you did-Oh my God you didn't!
有,你有,喔,天啊!你并没有!
Rachel: Ah! Well then why didn't you tell me that before? !
你为什么不早点说呢?
Joey: Well I tried, but people kept coming in and then you took your breast out!
我有试着……但是一直有人打断,然后你又露出胸部!
Ross: Whoa! Hey! Whoa-whoa-whoa, you saw her breast?
你看到她的胸部了?
Joey: I'll tell you about it later. Be cool.
我待会再告诉你。冷静点。
Rachel: Well then wait Joey, what the hell were you doing with an engagement ring?
那你拿个戒指干什么呢?
Joey: It wasn't my ring! It's Ross's ring! That's why I felt so bad Rach, because he was gonna propose.
那不是我的戒指!是罗斯的!这就是为什么我好难过,瑞秋,因为本来是他要求婚的。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: You were gonna propose to me?
你本来要跟我求婚?
Ross: Uh- No.
额……没有。
Joey: Well, this is awkward.
喔,这真是尴尬。
Ross: But I-I was going to see if you know, maybe you wanted, start dating again but that- I mean that-that was all, Rachel.
但是我本来是要问你,是否愿意再重新开始约会……但是,我是说,只不过是这样,瑞秋。
Joey: Dude, step up! I proposed.
老兄,加点油吧,我都求婚了。
Ross: No, you didn't!
不,你没有!
Joey: Oh that's right. There's a lot going on here and I think I ate some bad fruit earlier.
没错,发生太多事了 我想我一定是吃了什么坏掉的水果。
Rachel: All right, so let me just get this clear.
好了,让我把事情搞清楚。
Rachel:You didn't propose.
你没有求婚。
Rachel:You weren't gonna propose.
你也没有要求婚。
Rachel:So this morning I didn't have a boyfriend, and somehow I got dumped twice today.
所以今天早上,我没有男朋友……然而却被抛弃了两次。
Nurse: Hey, she just woke up! She's hungry. Why don't we give this another try?
嘿,她刚醒来,而且饿了。我们再来试试看吧。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Joey: Here we go again.
又来啦。
Ross: I can't believe you told her I was gonna propose!
我不敢相信你竟然告诉她我要求婚!
Joey: I can't believe you're not gonna propose!
我不敢相信你并没有要求婚!
Ross: Hey, I'm not gonna rush into anything!
嘿,我不想要急着做什么!
Joey: Oh yeah, dude, I totally understand.
是啊,老兄,我完全可以理解。
Joey:Usually after I have a baby with a woman I like to slow things down!
通常在我跟一个女人生了小孩之后,我也会想要放慢脚步的!
Rachel: Oh my God!
喔,天啊!
Ross: What?
怎样?
Rachel: She's doing it, Look, she's breastfeeding look!
她在吸了!她在吸奶了!
Joey: Ah, it's beautiful.
真是太美妙了。
Nurse: I'll come back for her later.
我等一下再回来。
Rachel: Okay.
没问题。
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Oh, wow, this feels weird.
哇,感觉真奇怪。
Ross: What, good weird?
怎样,是好的奇怪吗?
Rachel: Wonderful weird.
棒透了的奇怪。
Joey: You know what you guys? I'm uh, I'm gonna go too. And uh, I'm sorry about everything.
你们知道吗?我也要走了。我很抱歉。
Rachel: Honey don't worry, it was my mistake.
亲爱的,别担心,是我的错。
Joey: No, Rachel, I should've told you sooner. It's just that- Man! That kid is going to town!
不,瑞秋,我应该早点告诉你的。只不过……天啊,这小孩真是厉害啊!
Rachel: She's perfect.
她真是完美。
Ross: We're so lucky.
我们真幸运。
Rachel: We really are.
我们真的很幸运。
Ross: Look, I-I know it's not a proposal and I don't know where you are, but with everything that's been going on and with Emma and- I've been, I've been feeling...
听着,我知道这不是求婚而且我也不知道你的意思如何……但是有了艾玛之后一切的事,我……我一直感到……
Rachel: I know. I know. I'm feeling...
是的,我知道。我一直感到……
Ross: Yeah?
是吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Okay, well, that- Wow, okay, well, um- then maybe, at least we can, we can talk about us again.
好的,那么,那…… 哇,好的,那么……那么或许我们可以再考虑在一起?
Rachel: Yeah, maybe.
是啊,或许。
Rachel:Well, good. Okay.
那,很好,好的。
Ross: Well good, okay. I-I, kinda think you know if we- you're wearing the ring...
我有点想,你知道的 如果我们,如果……你手上戴着戒指……
Rachel: what's that?
你说什么?
Ross: And you told Phoebe you were engaged.
你告诉菲比你订婚了。
Rachel: I'm sorry, what?
很抱歉,你说什么?
Ross: When you thought Joey proposed, did- did you say yes?
当你以为乔伊是在求婚……你有答应吗?
Mr. Geller: Kids, I spoke to a doctor and picked up this pamphlets on how to get pregnant.
孩子们,我跟医生谈过,拿了这些怀孕须知的传单给你们。
Monica: Hey dad!
嗨,爸!
Chandler: Eh.
嗨。
Mr. Geller: Sorry to bother you again, but could you pass my pamphlets back? Thank you.
很抱歉再打扰你们,但是可不可以把我的传单递出来呢?谢谢。

分享到