(单词翻译:单击)
Hey.
嗨!
Hey. Hold on a second.
嗨,等一下。
Nice, nice. Hey I got something for you.
不错,不错,我有东西给你。
What's this?
什么东西?
Eight hundred and twelve bucks.
812块钱。
Well, I don't know what Big Leon told you but it's an even thousand if you want me for the whole night. What is this for?
我不知道老里奥怎么跟你说的,过夜可要1000多块。给我这钱干什么?
Well, I'm making money now and this is paying you back for head shots, electric bills, and so many slices of pizza I can't even count. I love you man.
我现在赚钱了,这是要还你帮我付的大头照,电费,跟数不清的披萨的钱。我爱你,老兄。
Well, thanks man. Now I can get my pony.
谢了,老兄。我有钱可以买小马了。
Hey, this is a little extra something for uh, you know, always being there for me.
这是我额外的心意,谢谢你支持。
Wow, I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了。
Wow, I, I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了。
Heh, what'd you say?
怎么样?
I don't know. It's a bracelet.
我不知道...这是个手链。
Isn't it? And it's engraved too, check it out.
上头还刻了字,你瞧。
To my best bud.
“致我最好的兄弟”。
Thanks best bud.
谢了,最好的兄弟。
Put it on.
戴上去啊。
Oh, now? No, no, I think something this nice should be saved for a special occasion.
现在吗?不,这么美的东西,应该留到特别的时候再戴。
Oh, no no, that's the beauty part, it goes with everything. You put this on, you're good to go.
不,妙就妙在这里,这配什么都好看。戴上它,就万事俱备(说明手链很搭)。
Well I never've been good to go. So uh what the hell? Why not try on some jewelryuh?
我从没感受过万事俱备,佩戴珠宝就更不得了。
Ohhh, man, you are so wearing that bracelet.
天啊手链太配你了!
I so am.
可不是嘛!
Oh, you have any idea what this'll do for your sex life?
你知道这对你的性生活有什么样的影响吗?
Well, it'll probably slow it down at first but, once I get used to the extra weight, I'll be back on track.
刚开始时,说不定会让我慢半拍。等到习惯这个重量之后,我就会重振雄风。
Well, this all looks good.
看起来很好。
Great.
那就好。
And if I wanna call for a reference on your last job?
如果我要打电话询问,你上一份工作?
Oh, that's there on the bottom, see the manager, Chandler Bing.
在下面了,看到经理了,钱德勒·宾。
Alright, let's see if you're as good in person as you are on paper. Make me a salad.
好吧,来看看你是不是跟你履历介绍的一样好。给我做一份沙拉。
A salad? Really I, I could do something a little more complicated if you like.
沙拉?其实你愿意的话,我可以做稍微难点儿的。
No, just a salad will be fine.
不用,沙拉就行了。
Alright, you got it.
没问题。
Now, I want you to tell me what you're doing while you're doing it.
我要你一边做,一边告诉我你正在做什么。
Alright, well I'm tearing the lettuce.
好,我在撕生菜。
Uhhuh. Is it dirty?
好的,菜脏吗?
Ohoh, no no don't worry, I'm gonna wash it.
别担心,我待会儿会洗一洗。
Don't, I like it dirty.
我喜欢脏的。
That's your call.
你说了算。
So, uh, what are you going to do next?
好,你接下来要做什么?
Well, I thought that I would cut up the tomatos.
我想,我接下来要切蕃茄了。
Are they, uh, firm?
蕃茄结实吗?
They're alright.
还可以。
You sure they haven't gone bad? You sure they're not very, very bad?
你确定蕃茄没坏?你确定没有非常非常的坏?
No really, they're OK.
真没,番茄还可以。
You gonna slice them up real nice?
你会切得很漂亮吗?
Actually, I was gonna do them jullienne.
我打算切成丝。
Aaaahhhhhhh.
啊...
I'm outa here.
我走了。
Y'ello. No, Rachel's not here right now, can I take a message?
喂?瑞秋现在不在,你要不要留话?
Alright, and how do we spell Casey, is it like at the bat or and the Sunshine Band? OK, byebye. Hey, who's this uh, this Casey?
好,哪个凯西…?是《击球手凯西》里的凯西,还是“KC和阳光乐队”的凯西?这个凯西是什么人?
Oh, some guy she met at the movies.
她看电影认识的人。
Oh really? What uh, what does he want with her?
真的?他找她干什么?
Well, I'm guessing he wants to do a little dance...you know, make a little love...well pretty much get down tonight.
我猜他想跟她跳点小舞…做一点小爱…差不多今晚把她拿下。
I don't know, I don't get, I don't get it, I mean, wh, wh, two months ago Rachel and I were like, this close.
我不知道,我不懂…两个月前,我们就差这么一点点了。
Right now, what, I'm taking messages from guys she, she meets at the movies?
现在呢,我在替她看电影认识的人留言。
I mean this, this Casey should be taking down my messages, you know, or, or, Rachel and I should be together and, and we should get some kind of me, message service.
应该是,这个凯西替我留言才对呀。或是我跟瑞秋应该在一起,然后我们之间弄点信息业务。
Hang in there, it's gonna happen.
耐心点吧,会有那一天的好。
Wha, OK, how do you know that?
你怎么知道呢?
Because she's your lobster.
因为她是你的龙虾。
Oh, she's going somewhere.
她有话要说的。
Come on you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life.
谁不晓得龙虾一旦恋爱,就会白头偕老呢。
You know what, you can actually see old lobster couples walking around their tank, you know, holding claws like....You have toyou have to picture lobsters.
你真的可以看到老龙虾夫妻,在水缸里爪子牵着爪子散步,你必须想象出龙虾的样子。
Heeey, you feeling better?
好点了吗?
Yeah, I think that fifth shower actually got the interview off me.
我想我的第五次澡,终于洗掉那个面试了。
So, do you have any other possibilities?
你还有其他的可能吗?
Oh yeah, well there's the possibility that I won't make rent.
有,我很可能会付不出房租来。
Monica, if you want, I can lend you some money.
莫妮卡,你要的话我可以借你钱。
No no no, 'cause I couldn't pay you back right away and then I'd feel guilty and tense every time I saw you.
如果我没有办法马上还,看到你就会内疚跟紧张。
Oh, OK. Well then why don't you, uhh, why don't you borrow it from mom and dad? You feel guilty and tense around them already. You might as well make some money off them.
好吧,那你为什么不跟爸妈借呢?反正你看到他们,就会内疚跟紧张。还不如趁机会跟他们要点钱。
You know, the man's got a point.
他说得很有道理。
What is that sparkly thing?
什么东西亮亮的?
That thing, it's a uhh...yeah it's, it's a little flashy.
那个?那个是…是…有点俗气啦。
No no, no no, it's not flashy, not for a Goodfella.
不俗气,不会…对道上兄弟来讲不会。
Man, man that is sharp. It must have cost you quite a few Doubloons.
天呐,真时髦。你一定花了不少多布隆(古西班牙金币)吧?
No, no it's fun, it's fun. It's like kind of knowing one of the Gabor Sisters.
真有趣,就好像认识嘉宝姐妹(匈牙利歌手)其中之一。
Hi. Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Hi darling.
嗨亲爱的。
So, what's this.
这是什么?
Some of your old stuff.
你以前的东西。
Well sweetie, we have a surprise for you. We're turning your room into a gym.
亲爱的,我们要给你一个惊喜。你房间要改成健身房了。
Wow, that is a surprise. Just one little question, uh, why not Ross's room?
的确是个惊喜,只有个小问题,为何不挑罗斯的房间?
Oh gosh, we talked about that but your brother has so many science trophies and plaques and merit badges, well we didn't wanna disturb them.
那我们也讨论过了,但你哥哥有那么多的科学奖杯 、奖牌 、奖章…我们不想去惊动它们。
Oh, God forbid.
上帝也不准。
So, what's new with you? What can you tell us? How's your job?
有什么新消息吗?有什么可以告诉我们的?工作怎么样?
My job? Well. .uh, did I mention that I still don't have a boyfriend?
我的工作?哦…我有没有提过我还没男朋友?
Ah, oh well. I just assumed.
哦,我早这么认为啦。
Oh, hi, Rachel! We were so sorry to hear about your parents splitting up dear.
哦嗨,瑞秋。我们很遗憾知道你父母分开的消息。
Oh, well, you know, they're just separated, so, you know, never know, we'll see.
他们只是分居,谁知道呢,看看吧。
Well, I can't say any of us were surprised. Your parents have been unhappy ever since we've known them. Especially after that incident in Hawaii.
老实说,我们一点也不惊讶。我们认识他们开始,他们就一直很不快乐。特别是在夏威夷那件事之后。
What, what incident?
哪件事啊?
Uhh, nah, no no no, I, I must be thinking of someone else, uh, maybe me. Don't you have some folding to do? Go fold dear. Fold. You fold.
没什么啦… 一定是我想到别人去了,或许是我,你不是要叠衣服吗?快去吧,去叠呀。
Do you want a refill?
还要再加一点吗?
No, I'm alright, thanks.
不用了,谢谢你。
Ooh, OK, you gotta give me a second, I wanna get this just right.
你得再给我一点时间,我要学得逼真一点。
Dude, 11 o'clock, totally hot babe checking you out. That was really good, I think I'm ready for my penis now.
老兄啊,十一点方向,有个火辣女郞在看着你。学得很不错,我想我可以去变性了。
I know what you're thinking, Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's.
我知道你在想什么,戴维托马斯· 温迪快餐的创办人。
I'm Gail.
我叫盖儿。
Chandler.
钱德勒。
I, I really have to be somewhere but it was nice meeting you.
我真的必须走了,很高兴认识你。
What?
什么?
Oh this is excellent. You know he coulda gotten me a VCR, he coulda gotten me a set of golf clubs, but no, he has to get me the woman repeller, the eyesore from the Liberace house of crap.
真是"太好了"。他可以送我录影带,或是一套高尔夫球具也可以。但他就送了我一个“排斥女人”的东西,莱伯瑞斯家族的眼中钉。(钢琴家,生前是同性恋,死于艾滋病)
It's not that bad.
没那么惨啦对。
Oh, yeah, easy for you to say, you don't have to walk around sporting some reject from the Mr. T collection.
你当然说得容易了!你又不用走来走去,炫耀T先生都不要的废品。(美国俚语:Mr. T collection指粗俗过时的收藏)
Chandler, Chandler.
钱德,钱德。
I pity the fool who puts on my jewelry, I do, I do. I pity the fool that...Hi.
“我可怜戴着珠宝的笨蛋”,“我可怜戴着…”,嗨。
Hey man, we were just doin' some uhh, impressions over here. Do your Marcel Marceau. That's actually good.
兄弟,我们正在玩… 名人模仿秀呢。你也表演一下马塞尔·马索(哑剧大师)吧,模仿得很像呢。
Would you look at that guy, I mean how long has he been talking to her?
你看看那个家伙,他跟她已经说了多久了?
I don't know, a couple minutes.
几分钟吧。
Yeah. Try doubling that. It's like, back off buddy she's a waitress not a geisha.
那就再加倍吧。一边去,兄弟,她只是服务生,又不是艺妓。
I think she's OK.
我想她挺好的。
Look at that, look at that, see how she's pushing him away and he won't budge. Alright, I'mI'm gonna do something.
你看看…你看她把他推开,他还不走,我要采取行动了。我们可以在山上租个公寓,滑进滑出,棒透了。
Excuse me, are you Rachel?
对不起,你是瑞秋吗?
What?
什么?
I'm Ross Geller. Wha, I'm, God in your ad you said you were pretty but wow.
我叫罗斯·盖勒,广告里说你很漂亮,但是…哇。
What are you, what are you doing?
你…你在干嘛?
Oh, oh my God, is this, is this the wrong day? I don't believe it, uh, well, hey, I guess if it works out we'll, we'll have something to tell the grandkids. Sure will.
老天,挑错日子了吗?我真不敢相信,这件事如果成了的话,将来跟孙子们就有话讲了。对呀。
I've uh, gotta go. Take care.
对了,我该走了。
OK, ok, see you later, nice meeting you. You're welcome.
保重了,慢走,再见。不客气。
What?
什么?
I was saving you.
我是在救你呀。
Saving, saving, saving me from the pleasant conversation with the interesting man, saving me?
救我?把我从跟有趣的男人愉快的交谈中救出来?
Oh, see from where I was sitting I uh...
从我坐的那边看起来…
OK, Ross, listen to me, I am not yours to save.
罗斯,你现在听我说,我不是要你救的人。
But, you are.
但是你是呀。
What?
什么?
Uh, uh, well you're, umm, you're my lobster.
你是我的龙虾。
OK, you know what, are, are you being like, the blind date guy again?
你又在装跟我那个相亲对象?
No no, you're uh, you're my lobster. See um, lobsters, uhh, in the tank when, when they're old, uhh, they get with, uhh, they walk around holding the claws.
不,你是,你是我的龙虾,龙虾…在水缸里,老的时候…它们会… 它们爪牵爪散步。
In the tank, you know, with, with the holding and...Uhh, Pheebs you wanna help me out with the, the whole lobster thing?
在水缸里…爪子牵着爪子…菲比,帮我解释一下龙虾的事,好不好?
Do the claws again.
再表演一次爪子。
Rach. OK, forget, forget the lobsters OK. We're, let's talk, what about us?
瑞秋,忘了龙虾的事吧。我们…那我们呢?
Ross, there is no us, OK.
罗斯,没有“我们”。
No, but...
不,但是...
No, listen to me. I fell for you and I get clobbered. You then fall for me and I again, somehow, get clobbered.
你听我说,我爱上了你,然后我受伤了。然后你爱上我,结果我还是受伤了,
I'm tired of being clobbered, you know, it's, it's just not worth it.
我受够了伤害,根本就不值得。
Well, but...
但是…但…
NO but Ross. We are never gonna happen, OK. Accept that.
没有“但是”了,罗斯。我们是永远不可能的,接受吧。
Eexcept, except that what?
除非什么呢?
No. No. Accept that.
不…接受吧。
Oh.
哦。
I gotta go.
我必须得走了。