老友记 第7季:第19集 罗斯和莫妮卡的表亲 (下)
日期:2016-10-19 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Ross: Cassie? !
凯西?!
Cassie: Hey Ross!
嗨,罗斯!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Cassie: It's been so long! Last time I saw you, you were setting up your tent in line to see Return of the Jedi.
好久不见!上一次我见到你时,你还搭着帐篷排队买《绝地归来》的电影票。
Ross: Oh. Oh, that's right. So you did see me that day because it seemed like you didn't.
哦,哦,没错。所以那天你有看到我了,却装作没看到。
Cassie: Ah yeah, sorry about that.
是啊,不好意思啊。
Ross: It's okay. Come, come on in.
没事,进,进来吧。
Cassie: Thanks for letting me stay here! I mean Monica's place was nice, but her fiancee sure stares a lot.
谢谢你让我住在这儿!莫妮卡家不错。但她未婚夫老盯着我。
Cassie: Oh my God! You do a great Chandler!
天啊!你学钱德勒学得真像!
Ross: Uh-huh. Yeah I have a knack for impressions.
我有模仿才能。
Cassie: Well, maybe after we get reacquainted, you can do me.
等我们再熟一点,你也可以学(干)我。
Ross: Yeah. No!
好,不要!
Ross: Cassie, how you doing on that hot dog?
凯西,你的热狗吃得怎样了?
Cassie: I'm all done.
我快吃完了。
Ross: Thank God.
感谢上帝。
Cassie: I guess the last time we really hung out was when our parents rented that beach house together.
我记得我们最后一次见面,我们父母一起租下了那栋海滨别墅。
Ross: Oh right. Right. Ooh, remember the time I pinned you down and tickled you until you cried? We're probably too old to do that now.
哦对,没错。哦,记得那时,我把你按倒在地,把你咯吱哭了。我们现在已经不能那么孩子气了。
Cassie: I'll always remember that summer. Because it's when I got all these freckles.
我会永远记得那个夏天的,因为那时起我开始长这些雀斑。
Ross: And I'll always remember that summer because that's when I realized that we are related.
我会永远记得那个夏天,因为那时我才意识到我们是亲戚。
Cassie: It took you that long to figure it out, huh?
你长那么大才明白过来啊,嗯?
Ross: Well I'm, I'm a little slow. Just as our children would be.
我是有点反应迟钝。我们的孩子也会这样。
Phoebe: How are you? Good. Hi, thanks for coming.
你好吗?好,谢谢大家能来。
Woman: Oh thank you.
谢谢。
Phoebe: No? All right. Oh, it's so nice to see you.
不要?好吧。哦,见到你真高兴。
The Other Woman: No thanks.
不,谢谢。
Phoebe: Okay. Hey Rach?
好吧。嗨,瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
嗯?
Phoebe: Who the hell are all these people?
这些家伙到底是什么人?
Rachel: Well, I don't know. I called all the people in Monica's phone book and these are the only ones who could show up on 24 hours notice.
哦,我不知道。我给她通讯录上所有的人都打了电话。这些是在24小时内通知还能赶过来的。
Phoebe: You know there's another word for people like that. Losers!
嗯,你知道他们有另外一种称呼,废柴!
Rachel: Hi! I'm Rachel. This is Phoebe. I'm the maid of honor. How do you know Monica?
我是瑞秋,这是菲比,我是伴娘。你怎么认识莫妮卡的?
Woman: I was her accountant four years ago.
我是她四年前的会计师。
Woman: I'm very interested to find out who's been doing her taxes these last four years.
我很想知道这过去四年是谁替她报税。
Rachel: That's great!
很好!
Woman: So, what time is Monica supposed to get here?
那,莫妮卡什么时候来啊?
Phoebe and Rachel: I don't know.
我不知道。
Rachel: Excuse us for a minute. You didn't tell her to come? !
借一步说话。你没通知她来?
Phoebe: You were supposed to tell her!
该是你通知的!
Rachel: No I wasn't! You were supposed to tell her to come and I was supposed to bring the cake!
不,不该我!你负责通知她,我负责准备蛋糕!
Phoebe: Fine, I'll go call her.
好吧,我这就去叫她。
Rachel: Yes! And please tell her to bring a cake!
好!顺便要她带蛋糕来!
Monica: Okay, we have a lot of options here, a number of prototypes for you to try on.
好,我们有多种选择。有好几种"鸡"型可以试戴。
Joey: Wow! This looks great!
哇!看起来很棒!
Monica: Yeah! Okay, this one is a mushroom cap. This one is made of bologna.
是啊!好,这是磨菇帽。这是意大利香肠做的。
Joey: And the toothpicks?
还有还有牙签?
Monica: Oh, just until the glue dries.
哦,只是支撑到胶水干了。
Joey: Thank God!
感谢上帝!
Monica: Now, these are more realistic, but perishable. Okay? Over here we have pink suede, which is nice. But if it gets wet then you know it's gonna shrink.
这些比较逼真,但容易腐烂。这边,粉红色的山羊皮,很不错。但湿了会缩水。
Joey: Well maybe we just take that one away.
那就不要了。
Monica: I also, did a little something in fur. But that's really just for me. Okay. So, why don't you go into your room and try these on and we'll see get a better idea of what's gonna work.
我还用皮毛做了个小玩意,不过是留给我自己的。不如你去试试这些,我们就知道哪些效果好了。
Joey: Thanks, you are such a good friend. And this is so weird.
谢谢,你真是位好朋友,这感觉太诡异了。
Monica: Toothpick?
牙签?
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Monica: What are you trying on now?
你现在试哪个呢?
Joey: The fruit roll up.
水果卷。
Monica: And?
怎么样?
Joey: Delicious.
很好吃。
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! We have a winner!
等一下!等一下!冠军出线了!
Monica: What? ! Which one? !
什么?!哪一个?!
Joey: The Silly Putty! It's not so silly anymore!
橡皮泥!质量很坚挺哦!
Ross: She's your cousin. She's your cousin! If she knew what was going on in your head she'd think you were sick!
她是你表妹,她是你表妹。如果她知道你脑袋里在想什么,她会以为你是变态!
Ross: Or would she? Let's back up a second. She was the one who suggested opening a bottle of wine. She was the one who turned down the lights. She was the one that wanted to rent Logan's Run, the sexiest movie ever.
她会那么以为吗?回想一下,是她提议开的红酒。是她把灯光调暗的,是她要租《二十三世纪大逃亡》的,这可是有史以来最性感的电影。
Ross: Oh, I know that look. Forget it. I want it. She wants it. I'm going in.
我知道这种眼神。不管了,我想要,她也想要。我要行动了。
Cassie: What the hell are you doing? !
你在干什么?!
Ross: Say something clever!
说点漂亮话。
Ross: Okay, doesn't have to be clever, it just has to be words. Say some words.
好吧,不必是漂亮话。随便说点什么,说话。
Ross: Any words will do. Oh my God! This is the longest that anyone has not talked ever!
什么话都行。天啊!这是有史以来,最长的沉默!
Ross: There is nothing you can say to make this worse! ! So just say something!
说什么都不可能比现在更尴尬了!说点什么!
Ross: I haven't had sex in a very long time.
我很久没做爱了。
Ross: Yeah, you really shouldn't have said anything.
你还不如保持沉默。
Monica: Phoebe! Rachel! It's Monica! I wonder what you could possibly need me for on such short notice!
菲比,瑞秋,是莫妮卡。什么事这么急着找我来呢!
Rachel: Oh Monica, we are so sorry.
莫妮卡,我们很抱歉。
Monica: For what?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well first, for forgetting to throw you a bridal shower.
先是忘了替你办单身女郎派对。
Phoebe: And then for forgetting to invite you to it.
然后又忘了邀请你。
Monica: You already had it?
你们已经办完了?
Phoebe: Yeah. Well, we called everyone in your phone book and bunch of people came, but it took us so long to get you here that they had to leave.
我们给你通讯录里的每一个人打了电话。来了很多人。但把你找来花了太长时间,客人都走了。
Rachel: Yeah, we wanted to throw you a big surprise and a great shower, and now you don't have either.
我们想给你一个大惊喜,替你办一场精彩的单身女郎派对。现在两样都泡汤了。
Phoebe: We ruined everything.
我们把一切都搞砸了。
Monica: Well no wait a minute that's not true! No, what did, that was really sweet. And it kinda works out for the best.
等一下,你们说的不对!不,你们做的非常好。而且这多少就是我想要的。
Rachel: What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Monica: Well now, I get to spend my shower with the only people I really love! I mean, I get all those presents without having to talk to people I don't even like!
哦,我现在要和我真正喜欢的人一起共渡我的单身女郎派对。我不仅有礼物收,还不必和我不喜欢的人说话!
Rachel and Phoebe: Surprise.
惊喜。
Joey: And what's cool is, the character is from Naples, right?
最酷的是,这个人物来自那不勒斯,是吧?
Joey: My whole family's from Naples!
我全家都来自那不勒斯!
The Director: That's great! Okay, well I've heard everything I need to hear. I just need to, Leslie…
哦,太好了!好,我已经听到了所有我想听的。我们只需要,莱斯莉……
The Casting Director: Joey, this is awkward part.
乔伊,这个环节有点尴尬。
Joey: Oh! Hey right! Not a problem. I totally understand. You need to you know make sure I don't have any horrible scars or tattoos. Don't you worry. I have nothing to hide. So there you go, that's me. One hundred percent natural!
哦!对了!没问题。我完全理解。你们需要确定我没有严重的疤痕或纹身。不用担心。我没什么可隐藏的。好了,这就是我。百分之百纯天然。
Joey: I tell you, that has never happened before.
我跟你们说,这事从未发生过。
Phoebe: Cassie, are you finding everything okay in there?
凯西,一切都还好吗?
Cassie: Yeah. Thank you so much for letting me stay here.
是,谢谢你让我住在这儿。
Phoebe: Oh! No problem! I…
哦!客气什么。我……
Cassie: What?
怎么?
Phoebe: Say something! Say anything! Ask her out! She's not your cousin!
说点什么!什么都行!约她出去!她不是你的表妹!

分享到
重点单词
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • sueden. 绒面革,小山羊皮(软羔皮),仿麂皮织物
  • tentn. 帐篷 v. 住帐篷,宿营
  • realisticadj. 现实的,现实主义的
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • gluen. 胶,胶水,胶粘物 vt. 粘贴,紧附于
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • accountantn. 会计人员
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,