陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:冷却引擎
日期:2016-10-10 13:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Captain, you wanted to see me?
上尉,你找我
Dai tells me that you're doing a fair job of taking over for Scott. He did?
戴告诉我你在找人接手斯科特的工作。是吗
I can only hope he's right.
我只能希望他是对的
We think that the aliens have recalibrated their beamers
外星人重新校准了它们的激光飞船
to pick up the heat coming off our vehicles.
以感应我们车辆的热源
Probably using some infrared sensor.
可能用了红外探测器
As long as we stay put, engines off, they can't see us.
只要我们待在原地,关闭引擎,它们就看不见我们

陨落星辰第二季

Only that's not an option.
只不过这选择不好
Our patrols just saw three alien units all walking around out there, all within five miles.
我们巡逻队看见有三支外星分队在附近游走,全都在五英里内
It's only a matter of time before they nail us.
迟早会发现我们
If we can't move our vehicles, we lose our mobility, and we lose most of our supplies.
如果不能开车,就失去了机动性,从而失去大部分物资
We need to find a way to mask the heat coming off those engines
我们得找办法把引擎散发的热量隐藏掉
long enough to put some distance between us and those patrols. Well, how far?
我们和巡逻队间要有足够距离。那要多远
At least 20 miles. 20 miles?
至少二十英里。二十英里吗
That would mean keeping the engines cooled out for at least an hour.
那能够保证引擎至少冷却一个小时
Okay. All right. I'll try.
好的。好吧,我试试看
You don't get points for effort.
你没明白这些努力的意义
We don't find a way to move those vehicles, people are going to die. No pressure.
我们不想办法转移车辆,就会有人死去。不要感到压力

分享到