老友记 第7季:第15集 乔伊换脑(下)
日期:2016-10-11 15:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Cecilia: The essence of the character is rooted in her confidence. So, when Jessica enters a room for instance, she owns everything and every person in that room. You try.
这个角色的精髓源自于她的自信。譬如说,当杰西卡走进一个房间时,她掌握那个房间里所有事物跟所有人。你试试看。
Joey: Okay!
好!
Cecilia: Right. He's not mad at the room either. Try it again, he owns it! He owns the room. It is his. He owns, owns, owns, owns the room! He owns it!All right, it's a little weird, but it's getting better. Oh well, I'm gonna miss this woman so much. I don't know what I'm going to do! I mean, it's been 20 years of my life.
他也没有对这个房间生气。再试一次,他掌握!掌握着房里的一切事物!这是他的,他掌握这个房间!他掌握!好吧,它这有点奇怪,但已经好多了。我一定会想念这个女人。我不知道我该怎么办。这是我生命中的20年呀。
Joey: Hey! hey! Maybe, maybe this is a good thing. You know? It'll give you a chance to shake things up, play different characters. You're so talented.
嘿,也许这是好事。这给你一个机会重新开始,扮演不同的角色。你是这么有天赋。
Cecilia: Probably should've just left years ago when the offers were pouring in, but you know I just got so comfy here! And I turned down some amazing work!
或许我几年前,在有传言的时候就该离开,那时候很多人要我演戏,但我在这里过得太舒服!我拒绝了一些大好机会!
Joey: Like what?
譬如说呢?
Cecilia: Well, let's just say if I left 15 years ago, the landscape of Mexican cinema would be very different today!
就说如果我在十五年前离开,现在墨西哥影坛会完全不一样!
Cecilia: But well now, now's a different time for me.
但现在现在时机不一样了。
Joey: Oh hey come on, don't do this! Look let me tell you something, okay? Now when I watch you do a scene, I'm thinking, "Boy, she is a great actress!" but, I am also thinking, "She is hot!"
别自怨自艾!我告诉你点事,好吗?当我看到你演戏时,我在想"天啊 她演技真棒!",但我也在想"她太性感了!"。
Cecilia: You think I'm hot?
你觉得我性感?
Joey: You own the room. We should probably get the…
你掌握着一切,我们也许该……
Cecilia: Oh yeah-yeah, we should get the… So when Jessica kisses a man, she usually puts, both her hands on the man's face.
是呀,我们也许该……当杰西卡吻一个男人的时候,她通常会把她的双手放在那个男人的脸上。
Joey: Yeah yeah, I noticed that! Is that cause she's so passionate?
我注意到了!是因为她很充满热情?
Cecilia: No! It's because that way the camera only sees her! Do you wanna try it?
不,是因为这样做的话,镜头里就只能看到她。你想试下吗?
Joey: Yeah! Okay.
是!好的。
Cecilia: That was good, that was really good. But I think your hands maybe a little off, they should be maybe right like…
太棒了。真的很不错。但我想你的手可能,应该稍微放下来点,它们应该……
Chandler: Well, I feel like a snack!
我想还是要点小吃吧。
Monica: Do you want some shortbread? That's Scottish like you are.
你想要点短面包吗?是苏格兰的,和你一样。
Chandler: Oh no thanks. I don't like any thing from my Scottish heritage.
不,谢了。我不喜欢和我苏格兰血统有关的东西。
Ross: What? !
什么?
Chandler: Well it's just my entire family was run out of Scotland by Vikings.
当我们整个家族被维京海盗赶出苏格兰之后。
Ross: It sounds to me like your family is ready to uh, rediscover its Scottish roots.
听上去像是你的家族已经做好准备重溯苏格兰之根了。
Monica: You can not play bagpipes at the wedding!
你不能在婚礼上吹风笛!
Ross: How did you know about that? !
你们怎么知道的?
Chandler: We heard you play all the way from your apartment!
我们在家都听到你吹了。
Ross: Were you the ones called the cops? !
是你们叫的警察?!
Chandler: That's not really important right now. What is important is. while we appreciate the gesture, we just don't feel bagpipes are appropriate for our wedding.
这个现在不重要。重要的是,我们很接受你的好意,我们只是觉得风笛不适合在我们婚礼上吹奏。
Ross: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Because we hate them.
因为我们讨厌它。
Ross: Just give me a chance to perform for you and then decide whatever you want. And I'm not going to tell you what song I'm gonna play either. But let's just say when it's over I'll bet there will be a we bit of celebration.
给我个机会在你们面前表演一下,再由你们决定。我不会告诉你们我要演奏什么。当演奏完之后,我们肯定会小小庆祝一番。
Rachel: Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Phoebe and Rachel: Who is it?
是谁?
Guy: Hi! It's Tom, I'm here to pick up the phone.
我是汤姆,我来拿手机的。
Phoebe: Whoa! Why do you get to answer the door?
哇哦!为什么要由你去开门?
Rachel: Well why shouldn't I? !
为什么不行?!
Phoebe: Cause it's my apartment!
这可是我的公寓!
Rachel: Well, then I get to give him the cell phone.
那么由我来把手机交给他。
Phoebe: Okay. All right. Good luck explaining all the calls to China.
好吧,祝你好运,慢慢解释下打到中国的电话。
Tom: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Wow! How long were we arguing for?
哇哦,我们争论了多久?
Rachel: You're not the man who left the cell phone.
你不是那个丢手机的人。
Tom: No that's my assistant.
对,他是我的助理。
Rachel: Is he coming?
他会来吗?
Tom: No.
不。
Phoebe: Could you give us one second?
你能不能稍微等一下?
Tom: Sure!
好的。
Rachel: We'll be right back sir.
我们马上回来,先生。
Tom: Sure.
好的。
Phoebe: what do we do?
我们该怎么做?
Rachel: I don't know!
我不知道。
Phoebe: Can you believe this? We were waiting for a hot guy and then an even hotter one shows up!
你能相信吗?我们在等一个帅哥,结果来了一个超级大帅哥!
Rachel: I know! What? !
我知道!什么?!
Phoebe: Rachel, listen, if you let me have him then I will really owe you one.
瑞秋,听我说如果你能把他让给我,我真的欠你一个大人情。
Rachel: All right. All right. Phoebe I will let you have him, but you owe me. you owe me big!
好。好吧。我把他让给你。但你欠我一个大人情!
Tom: So, which one of you lovely ladies am I going to take to dinner?
哪一位漂亮的小姐要陪我去吃晚餐?
Phoebe: Oh that'd be me. Sir. After you.
是我,先生。你先请。
Tom: Okay. Okay.
好,好。
Phoebe: Nice!
太棒了!
Cecilia: Well, you certainly own that room.
好了,你现在完全掌握那个地方了。
Joey: Actually I rent the whole place and, I just got what you meant. Thank you.
事实上,我租了这套房子。我明白你的意思了,谢谢。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh, Jessica Lockhart! In my apartment! I am such a huge fan! I am such a huge fan!
我的天那!我的天那!哦,杰西卡·罗卡哈德!在我的公寓里!我是你的忠实影迷!我是你的忠实影迷!
Cecilia: Well, it's nice to know that you…
很高兴能见到……
Rachel: MONICA! MONICA!
莫妮卡!莫妮卡!
Joey: That is my roommate Rachel.
她是我的室友瑞秋。
Cecilia: Oh that explains all the women's underwear.
难怪你家会有女人内衣。
Joey: Sure.
是啊。
Monica: Oh my God! It's true! Oh my God, can I just ask you to do me, just one favor?
我的天啊!是真的!天啊,我能请你帮我一个忙吗?
Cecilia: Certainly.
当然可以。
Monica: Would you slap me? Would you slap me right here in the face? !
你能打我一巴掌吗?你能现在就打我一巴掌吗?
Cecilia: I'd love to, but my lawyer said I can't do that anymore.
我很乐意。但我的律师说,我不能再那么做了。
Joey: All right, here we go.
好,走吧。
Monica: No, wait. Just one more thing! One more minute! You're a stupid bitch.
不,再等等。就一会!就一会!你是个愚蠢的贱人。
Cecilia: I really can't slap you.
我真的不能扇你。
Monica: My God you're great!
天呀,你是这么棒!
Joey: Thanks for stopping by. See you! I am so sorry about that.
谢谢你们的过路访问。我很抱歉。
Cecilia: Oh no no no no, being adored. I'm used to it, don't worry about it.
不。被人崇拜着,我经常碰到这样的事。不用担心。
Joey: Oh my God!
天那!
Cecilia: What?
怎么了?
Joey: They sent me today's script! They never send the script!
他们寄了今天的剧本给我!他们从来没有给我寄过剧本!
Cecilia: They don't?
他们没有?
Joey: Well no, I'm just in a coma. This must mean I have lines! Oh…
我在昏迷中呀。这就意味着我有台词了。噢……
Cecilia: How does it happen?
是怎么发生那件事的?
Joey: You get thrown from a horse into an electric fence.
你从马上摔下,撞到电篱笆。
Cecilia: Ah what? ! Jessica hates horses!
什么?!杰西卡讨厌马!
Joey: Yeah well, I'm guessing after this she's not going to be crazy about electricity either.
经过这件事,她也不会喜欢电。
Dina: Loosening the saddle on mother's horse was brilliant Fredrick. And the electric fence, inspired.
在妈妈的马鞍上动手脚是个好点子,弗莱德克。电篱笆那个点子太妙了。
Fredrick: Thank you sweetheart.
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Dina: I can't believe she's really gone. Look around you, all of this is ours.
我不敢相信她真的死了。看看你的四周,一切都是我们的。
Joey: I don't think so.
我可不那么认为。
Dina: Who are you? !
你是谁?!
Jessica Lockhart: What's the matter Dina? Don't you recognize your own mother? !
怎么了,笛娜?你不认得你自己的妈妈吗?!
The Director: Cut! That was great everybody! Thank you!
卡!大家都演得很好!谢谢!
Cecilia: That was so wonderful! I think that you're a better Jessica than I ever was!
演的真不错!我认为你演的杰西卡比我还好。
Joey: Oh no.
噢,不是的。
Cecilia: Well of course not, but you were very good.
当然不错,但是你演的不错。
Joey: Thanks!
谢谢!
Cecilia: And guess what? Good news! I got another job!
好消息,我找到新工作了。
Joey: Great! Hey! All right! Well what is it? !
太棒了!是什么样的工作?!
Cecilia: A film in Guadalajara!
我要到瓜达拉哈拉拍电影!
Joey: The airport?
机场?
Cecilia: No that's La Guardia. This is Mexico.
不,那是拉瓜迪亚机场。是墨西哥。
Joey: Oh. Wow! Well how will you be gone?
噢,哇哦。那么,你要去多久?
Cecilia: Eight months.
八个月。
Joey: That's a really long time.
是很长的一段时间呀。
Cecilia: Yeah, but you can come and visit me. I bet that you could own a few places down there.
是的,但是你可以来看我。我打赌到时你可以掌握某些地方。
Joey: Well I tell you, I should probably buy a place in the city first. And I just got what you meant again…That is…I tell you, that is a tricky one! Cecilia: That is a tricky one.
是啊,或许我该先在城里买房子。我刚刚才领会到你的意思,那还真是…很容易理解错!是很容易理解错。
Joey: Good luck.
祝你好运。
Cecilia: You too.
你也是。
Ross: Now, remember l'm still learning.
请记住我还在学习当中。
Ross: One, two, three, four!
一,二,三,四!
Ross: You know the song. Sing along.
你们都知道这首歌,一起唱吧。
Ross: So?
怎么样?
Monica and Chandler: No!
不怎么样!

分享到
重点单词
  • rediscovervt. 重新发现
  • essencen. 本质,精髓,要素,香精
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • passionateadj. 热情的,易怒的,激情的
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • coman. 昏迷
  • talentedadj. 有才能的,有天赋的