(单词翻译:单击)
Okay. If I make this shot in the trash can, the probe will have arrived in perfect working order.
好吧。如果这个瓶子能扔进垃圾桶,就表示探测器顺利到达,并处于能正常运作的状态。
So, in addition to being crazy, you're resting the fate of the mission on your athletic prowess.
所以你除了抓狂,就只能让你的运动技能来决定这任务的命运吗。
Yes.
是的。
The man who crashed his stationary bike.
曾撞烂过健身固定脚踏车的超低运动技能点。
I didn't crash it, okay? My playlist was too up-tempo, I got light-headed and I fell off. Okay. It all...comes down...to this.
我没有撞烂它,好吗?我的歌单节奏太快了,音浪太强,头晕,于是撞到地上。好了。行不行...就取决于这一下了。
You happy? Now you can relax.
开心了吧?现在你可以放心了。
What kind of scientist are you? Everyone knows you got to make two out of three.
你是哪门子科学家啊?地球人都知道要三投两中才算。
This isn't so bad.
其实也没那么坏。
That's easy for you to say. Your chair's not facing the lingerie section. Boy, that's a lot of panties.
你说得倒轻巧。你的椅子又没正对着内衣物区。天啊,好多内裤哦。
You guys comfy? This might take a while.
你们俩待得舒服吗?可能要等很久哦。
You know, I don't understand why women insist on making a big production out of buying clothes.
我不明白为什么女人要坚持没完没了地买衣服。
No, you're right, we should do what you do. Have our mom send us pants from the Walmart in Houston.
你说得对,我们应该向你学习。让自己妈妈从休斯顿寄来在超市买的裤子。
They have a man there who understands my personal style.
那里有个人了解我的个人穿衣风格好吗。
Bye.
再见啦。