生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:袋鼠宝宝
日期:2016-04-14 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

That sounds so great. But I have a little more studying to do.
听上去很棒,但我还有些东西要学。
Can you believe this nerd?
你瞧瞧这书呆子。
Come on, do you want to sit here being a loser, or do you want to watch me climb into an Australian man's G-string like a baby kangaroo?
来吧,你想跟个屌丝似的坐在这儿,还是想看我像袋鼠宝宝一样勇攀澳洲猛男的丁字裤“高峰”?
All right, guys, look, I would love to go out, but I've got to get this done, okay?
好吧好吧,姐妹们。我真的很想跟你们出去,但我必须把这些东西弄完,明白么?
So have fun at the club. And if you get in trouble, find a policeman.
所以祝你们在酒吧里玩的开心。如果遇上麻烦了,找警察。
And if he's taking off his pants, he is not a real policeman.
不过如果他开始脱裤子了,他不是真正的警察。
Okay, okay, this is obviously very important to her. Let's just, we'll help her study so she can get done quicker.
好吧,好吧。这东西显然对她很重要。让我们帮她一把,这样她就能早点解放了。
Here...here, I'm gonna quiz you. I'm gonna quiz you.
来来来... 我来考考你。我来考考你。

袋鼠宝宝.jpg


I got your notes! I got your notes! I got your notes! If you want these, they're gonna be at the strip club!
你的笔记在我手上了!在我手上!我手上!想拿到它们,就到脱衣舞酒吧来吧!
Aren't you gonna chase her?
你不去追她吗?
To the walk-in closet? Sure.
追到衣帽间里?当然。
Okay, so we agree, whenever someone takes us off topic they get their arm hair yanked off.
那么我们达成共识,只要有人转移话题,他的手臂就得被拔个精光。
And I really can't let that happen or the girl who does my eyebrows will think I've been cheating on her.
我可不能让那事发生,不然帮我做眼睫毛的女孩就会觉得我对她不忠。
All right, now, one benefit of quantum coupling...-Wait, no, question: who decides if someone's gone off topic?
那么现在开始。量子耦合的好处是...-等等,不。我有问题:谁来决定某人是否脱离话题了?
I think it'll be pretty clear. If not, we'll take a vote. Oh, and also...-Ow!
那应该会很明显吧,不然我们就投票决定。噢,而且...-嗷!

分享到
重点单词
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻
  • stripn. 长条,条状,脱衣舞 v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥去
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得