老友记 第7季:第10集 节日犰狳(下)
日期:2016-09-29 15:23

(单词翻译:单击)

Salesman: Hello, Sir. You're here to return those pants?
你好。要退还那件裤子吗?
Ross: No, these are my pants.
不,这可是我的裤子。
Salesman: Oh. Okay! How can I help you?
好吧。我能帮你吗?
Ross: Well, uh, do you have a Santa-outfit left?
好,嗯,你这有圣诞老人装吗?
Salesman: Two days before Christmas? Sorry, man.
离圣诞节只有两天?对不起,老兄。
Ross: Okay look, do you have anything Christmassy? I promised my son, and I really don't want to disappoint him, come on, I…uh, you gotta have something.
好吧,你有没有别的什么圣诞装束?我答应了我儿子,我真的不想让他失望,嗯,拜托,你应该还有些东西吧。
Ross: I'm the holiday armadillo! I'm a friend of Santa's and he sent me here to wish you a Merry Christmas!
我是节日犰狳!我是圣诞老人的朋友,他派我来跟你说圣诞快乐!
Monica: What happened to Santa, Holiday Armadillo?
圣诞老人出什么事了,节日犰狳?
Ross: Santa was unavailable so close to Christmas.
圣诞老人邻近圣诞节没空。
Monica: Wow, come in, have a seat. You must be exhausted coming all the way from Texas.
喔,进来,坐吧。你从德克萨斯过来一定累坏了。
Ben: Texas?
德克萨斯?
Ross: That's right, Ben. I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states.
没错,本。我是圣诞老人在南方各州的代表,
Ross: And Mexico! But, Santa sent me here to give you these presents, Ben. (He tries to bend down to pick up the bag with the presents, but can't because of the costume) Maybe the Lady will help me with these presents.
还有墨西哥!但是,圣诞老人派我来送你这些礼物,本。也许这位女士会帮我把礼物拿进去。
Ben: Wow! Thanks!
喔!谢谢!
Ross: You're welcome, Ben. Merry Christmas, oh, and Happy Hanukkah!
不客气,本,祝你圣诞快乐,哦,也祝你光明节快乐!
Ben: Are you for Hanukkah, too? Because I'm part-Jewish.
你也过光明节?我有犹太血统。
Ross: You are? Me, too!
你有?我也是!
Monica: Because Armadillos also wandered in the desert?
因为犰狳在沙漠里也总是流浪?
Ross: You wanna wander in the hall? Oh, hey Ben, what if the Holiday Armadillo told you all about the festival of lights?
你打算到大厅里去流浪吗?哦,嘿!本,想不想听节日犰狳给你讲光明节的故事?
Ben: Cool!
酷!
Monica: Come on Ben.
来吧,本。
Ross: Years and years ago there were these people called the Maccabees...
在很久很久以前,有一家人叫做马卡比...
Chandler: Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!
哈,哈,哈!圣诞快乐!
Ben: Santa!
圣诞老人!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: What are you doing here, Santa?
你来干什么,圣诞老人?
Chandler: Well, I'm here to see my old buddy Ben. What are you doing here, weird turtle-man?
嗯,我来看我的老朋友本。你在这儿干什么,奇怪的忍者龟?
Ross: I'm the Holiday Armadillo, your part-Jewish friend. You sent me here to give Ben some presents. Remember?
我是节日犰狳,你的有犹太血统的朋友。你派我来给本送礼物,记得吗?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Ben: Did you bring me any presents, Santa?
你给我带礼物了吗,圣诞老人?
Chandler: You bet I did, Ben, put it there! Well, it would have worked this time, if his hands weren't so damn small! Ho, ho, ho!
当然带了,本,就在这儿!嗯,这次本来能成功的,可是他的手实在是太小了!哈,哈,哈!
Monica: Okay Ben, why don't you come open some more presents, and Santa, the Armadillo, and I have a little talk in the kitchen? There's a sentence, I never thought I'd say.
好,本,为什么你不去打开那些礼物?圣诞老人,犰狳,还有我到厨房谈谈。真没想到我会说出这种话来。
Ross: What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Chandler: You called everyone and said you were having trouble finding a Santa costume, so I borrowed one from a guy at work!
你跟每个人都说你找不到圣诞老人衣服,所以我就跟同事借了一套!
Ross: Thank you, but, but you gotta leave.
谢谢,但你必须离开。
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Ross: Because, I'm finally getting him excited about Hanukkah, and you're wrecking it.
因为,我好不容易才让他对光明节有兴趣,你就跑来搅局。
Chandler: But I didn't get to shape my belly like a bowl full of jelly.
可是我还没摇我的肚子呢。
Ross: I'm sorry, Chandler, but this is really important to me.
对不起,钱德勒,但这对我真的很重要。
Chandler: Fine, I'll give the suit back.
好,我去还这件衣服。
Monica: Hey, you think, you can keep it another night?
嗨,你想,你能把它再留一夜吗?
Chandler: Santa? Really?
圣诞老人?真的?
Monica: Yes, is that okay?
对,好吗?
Chandler: Did your Dad ever dress up like Santa?
你爸爸曾经穿的像圣诞老人吗?
Monica: No.
不。
Chandler: Then it's okay!
那就好!
Ross: Okay Ben, Santa has to go. Say good-bye!
好本,圣诞老人要走了,说再见!
Ben: No! Why does he have to go?
不!为什么他要走?
Chandler: Because, if Santa and the Holiday Armadillo? Are ever in the same room for too long the universe will implode. Merry Christmas!
因为如果圣诞老人和节日犰狳,在同一个房子里太久宇宙会爆炸,圣诞快乐!
Ben: No, why can't the armadillo leave? I want Santa.
不!为什么不让犰狳走?我要圣诞老人!
Ross: I give up. Santa, Santa can stay.
我放弃了,圣诞老人,圣诞老人留下。
Chandler: Well, I'll stay, but only because I wanna hear about Hanukkah. Ben, will you sit here with Santa and learn about Hanukkah?
好,我留下,不过我想听光明节的故事。本,你坐下和圣诞老人一起听光明节的故事好吗?
Ben: Okay, Santa!
好,圣诞老人!
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: You're welcome.
不客气。
Ross: All right, it's time for the story of Hanukkah. Years and years ago, there were these people called the Maccabees.
好吧,我们开始讲光明节的故事。在很久很久以前,有一家人叫做马卡比。
Joey: Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Phoebe: Oh, this is terrible. Oh, they've made so many changes I can't even feel my grandmother's presence anymore. Oh! New sconces!
哦!看看这地方!哦,这太可怕了。哦,他们做了太多改变,我都感觉不到我祖母在这儿了。哦!新壁灯!
Rachel: Oh my God!
天啊!
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: Okay, remember uh, remember how you told me that your grandmother put up that wall to make that into two bedrooms?
记得嗯,记得你跟我说过你祖母建了一堵墙把房间分成两个卧室吗?
Phoebe: Yeah?
怎么?
Rachel: And remember how you always said you were afraid the landlord would find out and then tear it down?
记得你总是担心房东会发现,再把墙推倒吗?
Phoebe: Yeah?
怎么?
Rachel: Do you really not know where I'm going with this? It left! It's one huge room!
你真的不明白我说什么吗?它没了!只有一个大房间!
Phoebe: Oh no! Oh! Wow!
哦不!哦!哇哦!
Rachel: See?
看见了吧?
Phoebe: Well, I guess we'll just have to put the wall back up.
好,我想我们得把墙重新建起来。
Rachel: You can't, because of the new skylight!
不可能,因为有了新天窗!
Phoebe: There's a skylight? !Wow!
那儿有天窗?!喔!
Rachel: So what should we do? Should we start looking for a new place?
那我们怎么办?我们开始找个新地方?
Phoebe: You know I'm sensing that my grandmother would not be comfortable with that.
你知道,我觉得我祖母不会喜欢这样。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Starting to feel her again there are we?
哦是吗?又能感觉到她了?
Phoebe: A little bit, yeah.
有一点点。
Rachel: Pheebs is your grandmother maybe saying that you should live here alone?
菲比,你祖母也许说你应该自己住在这儿?
Phoebe: You heard her too? ! You have the gift!
你也能听到?!你真有天赋!
Rachel: Phoebe, it's okay. I like living with Joey.
菲比,这很好,我愿意和乔伊一起住。
Phoebe: Are you sure?
你肯定?
Rachel: Oh please, I hate packing, it's closer to work, and we do have fun. Although, I'm really gonna miss living with you.
哦拜托,我讨厌打包装箱,那里离上班的地方又近,而且我们又快乐。虽然,我真的想和你住一起。
Phoebe: Oh me too.
哦,我也是。
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Rachel: Oh, wait did you hear that? Listen, I'm getting something from your grandmother, she said that since you get to keep the one bedroom apartment you should give Rachel the purple chair?
哦,等等,你听到吗?听,我从你祖母那里听到点什么,她说你自己住这间公寓以后,就应该把那张紫色的椅子给瑞秋。
Phoebe: No, I do not hear that.
不,我倒没听见这个。
Ross: And the miracle was that that little bit of oil that should've just lasted just one day, burned for…
奇迹是那只能用一天的一点点油,却燃烧了...
Ben: Eight whole days.
整整八天。
Ross: That's right, and that's why we celebrate Hanukkah today. The end.
对了。这就是为什么今天我们要庆祝光明节。结束。
Ben: Awesome!
太神奇了!
Chandler: My favorite part was when Superman flew all the Jews out of Egypt.
我最喜欢的部分就是超人带着犹太人飞出埃及。
Ross: The Armadillo was actually not so thrilled about that part! Okay Ben, it's time to light the Hanukkah candles!
事实上,犰狳已经不为这部分发抖了!好,本,现在该点燃光明节蜡烛了!
Rachel: Hey! Wow! It looks like the Easter Bunny's funeral in here.
嗨。好像是复活节兔子的葬礼。
Ross: Come on, come on, we're lighting the candles!
过来,过来,过来,我们在点燃蜡烛!
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Phoebe: Oh.
噢。
Phoebe: I understand why Superman is here, but why is there a porcupine at the Easter Bunny's funeral?
我能理解为什么超人在这儿,不过这只豪猪到复活节兔子的葬礼上干什么?
Joey: Did you get it?
你抓住它了吗?
Rachel: I got it!
我抓住了。
Joey: Is it back in the cage?
回到笼子了?
Rachel: It is back in cage!
回到笼子了!
Joey: The cage closed?
笼子关上了?
Rachel: Joey, would you just come out here and stop being such a baby!
乔伊,出来吧,别跟个小孩似的!

分享到
重点单词
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • implodev. 内爆,剧减
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • representativeadj. 代表性的,代议制的,典型的 n. 代表,众议员
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • bendv. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从 n. 弯曲,弯曲物
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • unavailableadj. 得不到的,没空的,不能利用的