老友记 第6季:第6集 最后一夜(下)
日期:2016-09-27 19:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Chandler: Still broken?
还是坏的?
Joey: This sucks man! Your last night here and I lose the two most important things in my life. The foosball table and $500.
真是烂透了!你在这里的最后一晚,我却失去两样最重要的东西。足球台和5百元。
Chandler: Well, you know, there are other ways of winning back your money, how about a little uh, a little Blackjack?
有别的办法可以把钱赢回去,要不要玩二十一点?
Joey: Nah, not my game.
我不擅长玩二十一点。
Chandler: Ok, uh, how about, how about you know what? We could play a new game. A new game, it's fun.
那就玩……我们可以玩个新游戏,很好玩。
Joey: Well, what's it called?
叫什么名字?
Chandler: Cups.
杯牌。
Joey: I don't know how to play Cups.
我不会玩杯牌。
Chandler: I'll teach you. Come on, come on, it's really easy, really, really fun.
我教你,来嘛,简单又好玩。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Ok, here you go. I have two queens, what do you have?
好,拿牌。我有两张皇后,你呢?
Joey: A two and a five.
二和五。
Chandler: Hoho, you win! 50 dollars!
你赢了,50元。
Joey: Really? !
真的?!
Chandler: Oh yeah! Ok, let's play again. Ready? What you got?
没错,再玩。你是什么牌?
Joey: A four and a nine.
四和九。
Chandler: You're kidding right?
你在开玩笑吧?
Joey: No. Why?
怎么了?
Chandler: Well that's a full cup!
那是满杯。
Joey: Damn! I am good at Cups!
我真是杯牌高手。
Monica: I'm not talking to her!
我不要跟她说话!
Phoebe: Well, one of you has to take the first step! And it should be you. Because she's the one who's leaving. It's harder for her!
总得有人先开口,这个人应该是你。因为她要搬走,她比较难过。
Monica: Maybe you're right She made fun of my phone pen!
也许你是对的……但她嘲笑我的留言笔。
Phoebe: I know, I took it hard too. She's in there right now, crying. I can hear her.
我知道,我也觉得很过分。她正在里面哭,我听得见。
Monica: She's not crying.
她没有在哭。
Phoebe: She's holding it in. She's so brave. Go.
她正在忍,真勇敢,快去吧。
Monica: Listen, Rachel, I feel really bad about what happened What are you doing?
瑞秋,刚才的事我很……你在干什么?
Rachel: I'm unpacking!
把东西拿出来!
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: I'm not moving! Is that picture straight?
我不搬了!这幅画正吗?
Monica: It needs to go about 20 blocks to the left!
离左边差了20条街!
Rachel: Hey, you know what? You're the one who wants to make this big change and move in with Chandler!
你知道吗?是你要改变,跟钱德同居!
Rachel: You should be the one to go! Why do I have to leave? !
你才应该走,为什么要我走?!
Monica: Because it's my apartment!
因为这是我的房子!
Rachel: Well it's mine too! What else you got? !
它也是我的,还有呢?!
Monica: How about, you're moving!
还有就是你要搬出去。
Rachel: What!
什么!
Rachel: This is ridiculous. We should be packing you! !
这样太可笑了,我们应该帮你打包!!
Phoebe: Hey, how are you guys doing?
你们谈得怎样?
Rachel: Great! Monica's moving!
很好,莫妮卡要搬走!
Monica: I am not!
我才没有!
Rachel: Oh really? ! Then how come all your stuff is in this box? !
是吗?!那为什么你的东西,都在这个箱子里?
Phoebe: Ok, you guys. You guys I think I know what's going on here. Ok, you guys...STOP! I know that, I know that you're acting mad because you think that it'll make it easier to leave. But
deep down you're still really sad. Deep deep down.
好,我知道是怎么回事了。喂……停!你们是假装生气,以免舍不得。其实内心深处你们还是很难过。
Monica: No Phoebe I am mad!
不,我很生气!
Phoebe: Well, deep deep deep down!
最最最深处!
Rachel: Yeah, I'm just mad!
我就是很生气!
Phoebe: Then keep running.
那就继续追吧。
Chandler: You win.
你赢了。
Joey: Well, what did you have?
你是什么牌?
Chandler: Well it doesn't matter because nothing beats a three and a six. That my friend is DCup. Ok, now how much you've won so far?
不重要,什么都比不上三和六。那叫D罩杯。你目前为止赢了多少?。
Joey: Uh, wow, 700.
哇,7百。
Chandler: Not 700 exactly?
不是正好7百吧?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Double it!
再加一倍!
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yes, in Cups, once you get $700, you have to double it.
在杯牌里,一旦赢到7百,就得自动加倍。
Joey: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Hey, I didn't make up the rules. Ok, so now after you receive the doubling bonus, you get uh, one card. Now that one card could be worth $100, which brings your total to 1,500. Oh
no no, don't get too excited because that's not gonna happen unless you get No way!
规则又不是我订的。拿到加码奖金后,你可以拿一张牌。那张牌有可能值1百元,让你总共赢得1千5。别太兴奋,除非你拿到……不会吧!
Monica: Well, this is the last box of your clothes. I'm just gonna label it, ‘What were you thinking?’
这是最后一箱衣服。我会在上面注明,“你在想什么?”
Rachel: Huh. So funny, 'cause I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有意思,我正想到对面,在钱德身上那样写。
Phoebe: Ok, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but umm. I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
两位,不是我想让事情变得更糟。但我不想跟瑞秋住了。
Monica and Rachel: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: You're just so mean to each other! And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you!
你们对彼此太残忍了。我不想跟瑞秋翻脸,我还是喜欢你!
Rachel: Well, Phoebe that's fine, because I'm not moving.
没关系,因为我不搬了。
Monica: Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Phoebe you gotta take her! You know I I know I said some really bad stuff about her, but you know Rachel does have some good qualities that that make her a good
roommate.
菲比,你一定要收留她。我说了很多她的坏话,但瑞秋也有一些好室友的特质。
Rachel: Oh really? Like what Monica?
是吗?举个例子莫妮卡?
Monica: You know she has 147,000 pairs of boots.
她有147,000双靴子。
Rachel: Oh yeah, good start Mon.
真是个好例子,莫妮卡。
Monica: She lets you borrow them.
她会借给你穿。
Rachel: Yeah and you stretch them out with your big old clown feet.
然后你再用你的大脚把它撑大。
Monica: Do you wanna live outside? ! Because that's getting cold! She gets tons of catalogs. and umm, she'll fold on the pages of the things she thinks that I'd like.
你想睡路边吗?!天气要变冷了。她有一大堆目录。她会把我会喜欢的部分折起来。
Phoebe: What else?
还有呢?
Monica: When I take a shower, she leaves me little notes on the mirror.
我洗澡时,她会在镜子上留言给我。
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I I do, do that.
我做的,是我做的。
Phoebe: That's nice. I like having things to read in the bathroom.
真好,我喜欢浴室里有东西可读。
Monica: When I fall asleep on the couch after reading, she covers me over with a blanket.
我在沙发上看书看到睡着,她会帮我盖毯子。
Rachel: Well, you know what, I don't want you to be cold.
我不希望你着凉。
Monica: And, when I told her that I was gonna be moving in with Chandler, she was really supportive. You were so great. You made it so easy. And now you have to leave. And I have to live
with a boy!
当我说我要跟钱德同居时。她非常支持我。你真好,你让事情变得很容易解决。现在你要走了,我得跟一个男生住了!
Rachel: Oh, it's gonna be fine.
不会有事的。
Phoebe: Ok Rachel, now I can't wait to live with you! And you know what we should do? Bring Monica and then we could all live there together! We'll have so much fun! !
瑞秋,我真希望你赶快搬进来!你知道我们该做什么吗?我们应该把莫妮卡也带来,一定会很好玩!!
Rachel: But honey, I think she's moving in with Chandler.
但是她要跟钱德住,也对。
Phoebe: Oh that's right. You're still set on that?
你还是要跟他住吗?
Monica: Kinda. Oh my God! Oh my God!
应该吧。我的天哪!
Ross: Hello? Hey Mon, how's the packing going? Ben? He's fine. Yeah, he's right Oh my God!
莫妮卡,打包顺利吗?班?他很好,他就在……妈呀!
Ross: Get your head outta your shirt there son! What? Yeah, it's a pumpkin. I'll come pack.
把头从衣服里伸出来儿子!什么?对,是南瓜,我过去帮忙。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: What's wrong?
怎么了?
Joey: Ross and I were helping the girls pack, took a little break. I lost $1,500 to him in Cups!
罗斯和我帮忙打包,在休息时。我跟他玩杯牌输了1千5!
Chandler: Wh How did you lose at Cups? !
玩杯牌怎么会输?!
Joey: The same way you lost. I started out with a King and a Queen, bam! Ross gets a 2 and a 3. Then I get a Jack and a King, boom! Ross gets a 4 and a 5! Even Ross was getting the Cup
card, the DCup, the Sitting Down Bonus! Meanwhile, I didn't even get half a cup! Nothing!
跟你输的方式一样。我先拿到王和皇后。砰!罗斯拿到2和3。然后我拿到杰克和王。砰!罗斯拿到4和5。罗斯拿到满杯,D罩杯和自动加码。我连半副杯牌都凑不到。
Chandler: Oh man!
天哪。
Joey: And he never played before either! You know what I think? I think beginner's luck, very important in Cups.
他之前也没玩过,我觉得玩杯牌都靠新手的牌运。
Chandler: All right, let's just play one more hand! Just one more hand!
好,我们再玩一把。
Joey: No, no, no more! I cannot lose another dime! I'm serious this time!
不要,我1毛钱也输不起了。我是说真的。
Joey: In in fact, look, there's a I wanna give you something ok? And let me give it too you now before I pawn it for Cups money.
事实上,我要送你一样东西。现在就送,免得我为了杯牌的赌债拿去当。
Joey: Now, I want you to have the big white dog as a kind of, you know, like a thank you for being such a great roommate.
我要把大白狗送给你,谢谢你这些年来的照顾。
Chandler: I can't take the big white dog! You love it!
我不能收,你很喜欢这个雕像。
Joey: It's him, not it!
他不是雕像,他是活的!
Chandler: No, what if I bought it from you, you know? And then your your nice gesture would be giving it to me at a reasonable price, say $1,500?
要是我跟你买呢?你可以以合理的价格卖给我,1千5如何?
Joey: Wait a second, I see what you're trying to do here! Youyou're trying to give me money again!
等一下,我知道你想干嘛了。你又想塞钱给我。
Chandler: When did I try to give you money?
我什么时候塞钱给你了?
Joey: Before, over there, with the bills! You tried to give some charity, I said "No," you dropped it. Ok? Then we had a nice last night together. We had some fun, we gambled, nobody tried
to give anybody any money! Now out of the blue, you start with the charity thing again!
之前看帐单的时候。你想施舍我,我说不要,你也就算了。然后我们开心度过最后一晚。说笑,赌钱,谁也没塞钱给谁。现在你突然又想来这套!
Chandler: I'm just trying to help you out! Ok? I wanna make sure that you're ok.
我只是想帮助你,我想确定你的生活没问题。
Joey: I will be ok! Look, Chandler. I you gotta get it out of your head that I can't take care of myself. Ok? Look, I'm not gonna miss you helping me out with money. The only thing that I'm
gonna miss...is you. And now the dog.
我会没问题的,你听着。你不能老觉得我无法照顾自己。我不会怀念你借钱给我。我唯一会怀念的,就是你。现在还有这只狗。
Monica: Call me when you get there. Ok?
到了打电话给我,好吗?
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的会很想你。
Rachel: Oh! I have your key.
钥匙要还你。
Rachel: Here you go.
拿去。
Monica: Thanks.
谢谢。
Rachel: Oh, God! This is silly, I'm gonna see you in a couple of hours! Bye house! Bye babe.
天哪,多好笑,再过几小时就会见面了。房子再见!再见。
Monica: She really left.
她真的走了。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Chandler: No problem, roomie.
不客气,室友。
Monica: Can I ask you a question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Chandler: Sure!
当然可以!
Monica: What the hell is that dog doing here? !
那只狗怎么会在这里?!
Chandler: I invented the game of Cups as a way to give Joey money.
我捏造了杯牌规则好塞钱给乔伊。
Ross: And now you want that money back.
现在你想把钱要回去?
Chandler: Exactly.
没错。
Ross: Chandler, what kind of an idiot do you take me for?
钱德,你以为我是白痴吗?
Chandler: It's not a real game! I made it up!
没有那种牌,那是我捏造的!
Ross: I'm sorry you lost your money, but I won it fair and square.
很遗憾你的钱没了,但我赢得光明正大。
Chandler: At a fake game! !
游戏是假的!!
Ross: Now, if you wanna try to make some of it back, I'd be glad to play you for it. But I should warn you, I am very good at Cups.
如果你想赢一点回去,我愿意陪你玩。但我必须警告你,我是杯牌高手。
Chandler: Ok! Now I assume the Saucer card came up when you played last.
好!你上次玩,有出现杯盘牌吧?
Ross: No.
没有。
Chandler: Hmm, let's see if it comes up this time.
那看看这次能不能够运气。

分享到
重点单词
  • blanketn. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版 vt. 用毯子裹,扑灭,挡风
  • gesturen. 手势,姿态 v. 作手势表达
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • boomn. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅 vi. 急速增长,发出低
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • reasonableadj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • bonusn. 奖金,红利
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为