老友记 第6季:第1集 拉斯维加斯之后(下)
日期:2016-09-12 15:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Phoebe: Ok, you have 19 questions left. Use them wisely. Come on Joey! You can't win if you don't ask any QUESTIONS! !
好,你还剩十九个问题,要好好把握。快点,你不问就……不能赢了!
Joey: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: Well, you promised me a fun road trip! And we've been on the road for six hours and you've been asleep for five and a half! We are switching at the next rest stop and you are going to drive all the way back! That will be your punishment, you greedy sleeper!
怎样啦,你说会很好玩。结果我们开了6小时,你就睡了5个小时半!下一个休息站就换手,你给我一路开回去!这是对你的惩罚,贪睡鬼!
Joey: All right. All right.
好啦。好啦。
Phoebe: Yeah! And, until then you are going to sing to me, because the radio's broken and you are selfish, but you have a nice voice.
现在你得唱歌给我听因为收音机坏了,你又很自私,但歌声很好听。
Joey: Really? I don't...
是喔?我不……
Phoebe: Sing!
快唱!
Joey: I...I wanna rock and roll all night! Man, this is a long drive! Are my eyes open? No!
我想彻夜摇滚!真是个漫长的旅程我的眼睛有睁开吗?没有!
Hitchhiker: Morning!
早安!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, hubby!
嗨,伙计!
Ross: Yeah. Yeah, actually um, I wanted to talk to you about that whole annulment thing?
我想找你讨论注销婚姻的事。
Rachel: Uhhuh?
嗯哼?
Ross: Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
我不打算去办。
Rachel: Ok! So, we'll just stay married.
好,那我们就维持婚姻关系。
Ross: Yes, exactly!
没错!
Rachel: And I will make everyone call me Mrs. Geller!
我会请大家叫我盖勒太太!
Ross: Wow! This is so amazing. I uh, I really thought I'd have to talk you into this more.
真是太棒了,我还以为得加把劲说服你。
Rachel: Ok, see now I'm scared because I don't actually think you're kidding.
我现在怕了,因为你好像不是在说笑。
Ross: I'm I'm not kidding. Look, I I, I can't have three failed marriages. I can't. Ok? I I am not gonna be that guy! Ok? No, no. That is not gonna be "my thing"!
我不是啊,我不能有三次失败的婚姻,我不能,好吗?我不要当那个人,我不要有这个“我的标记”。
Rachel: Whatwhwhat so we'll just stay married forever? !
所以我们要永远这样下去?
Ross: I don't know. I mean, I haven't worked it all out, yet but. . look, ok, I know it's a bit crazy…
我不知道。我还没想清楚,我知道这样有点夸张。
Rachel: Yeah huh!
是啊!
Ross: Ok, look, how is this going to affect you? Really? I mean, you fill some form out once in a while and instead of checking the box that says Ms. , you check the box that says Mrs. ! It's right next to it!
说真的,你有什么影响?偶尔填表格要打勾时,你不要勾“小姐”,而是勾“夫人”那一格,它就在“小姐”旁边。
Rachel: Ohh, ok, I'm sorry. You're right. You know what? We absolutely can stay married, because I was under the impression that the boxes were far away from each other.
好,抱歉,你说得对,我们确实可以维持现状,我还以为那两格离得很远。
Ross: No they're right...
不是……
Rachel: Ross! Oh! Ok, all right, just, please, take a moment here and think about what you're asking of me, ok?
罗斯!请你静下来,想一想你在叫我做什么。
Ross: I'm asking you to do me a favor.
我在请你帮我一个忙。
Rachel: You are asking me to be your wife!
你是要我当你的老婆。
Ross: And as my wife I think you should grant me this favor. We did make vows.
而身为我的老婆,你应该帮我这个忙。我们发过誓了。
Rachel: Aw!
噢!
Monica: That kid kicked me really hard on the plane.
那个小孩踢得好用力。
Chandler: Well, you did pull his hair.
是你扯他的头发。
Monica: He took my snack!
他拿我的零食。
Chandler: I'm not getting even this again!
我不想再争了。
Monica: Ok! Aw God, you know what? It hurts really bad.
好啦!说真的,真的很痛。
Chandler: Well, I told you not to walk. Here. There, there, ok.
我就叫你不要走路,来。
Monica: This doesn't mean anything, does it?
这没有任何含意吧?
Chandler: No! Monica: Ok.
没有!好。
Phoebe: How could you pick up a hitchhiker? ! He could be a rape, a rapist or a killer or something!
你怎么可以让人搭便车?他搞不好是强…… 强奸犯或杀人犯什么的。
Joey: Don't you think I asked him that before he got in?
你以为我没有先问过他吗?
Phoebe: You know what? I'm not talking to you! You go back to sleep! And you, are you a rapist? !
我不理你了,你睡你的觉你,你是强奸犯吗?
Hitchhiker: No!
不是!
Phoebe: Do you like car games?
你喜欢车上游戏吗?
Hitchhiker: Yeah, you know, the uh, license plate game?
喜欢,你会牌照游戏吗?
Phoebe: I love the license plate game!
我最喜欢牌照游戏了!
Joey: Ooh, I'll play! I'll play!
我也要玩,我也要玩!
Phoebe: Nono! You need your sleep. Night night! Shh!
不行,你需要睡眠,晚安!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Listen, I know you wanted to talk to me, but I have an idea, that may make you wanna stay married. We register, and you get to keep all the presents!
听着,我知道你想找我谈,但我有个办法,或许能让你愿意维持现状。我们去注册,礼物都给你。
Rachel: No! Ross, come on! No! Listen, look, I thought a lot about how to tell you this and umm… Actually, I came up with an analogy about a little goldfish in a pond that freezes over in the winter but then I realized that was more of a story about what to do when people pick on you. So I'm gonna actually save that one for my children's book.
不行!罗斯,你听我说,我一直在想要怎么表达。结果想到一个池塘里的金鱼,在冬天冻死的比喻,后来又想到它是在谈,如何面对别人的挑剔。那个故事我打算写儿童书时用。
Ross: Rach?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah.
是?
Ross: What's up?
你想说什么?
Rachel: Oh sorry. Ok, the bottom line, Ross, is we can not stay married.
抱歉。总之我们不能维持婚姻关系。
Ross: I don't know if that's true.
那可不一定。
Rachel: Oh b b but it is!
当然一定!
Ross: Oh, ok, you know what this is? This is a difference of opinion. And when that happens in a marriage...
你知道吗?这就叫做意见不合。在婚姻中遇到这种状况……
Rachel: Oh Ross, come on! This is not, this is not a marriage! This is the world's worst hangover! Ross, listen, if you do not get this annulment, I will!
罗斯,这不是婚姻,这是全世界最惨的宿醉。如果你不去注销,我也会去。
Ross: All right. All right, I'll do it.
好,我去就是了。
Rachel: Thank you. Hey hey umm, uh, is there, is there any such thing as an annulment shower?
谢谢。对了,我们是否能有一个解除婚约聚会?
Hitchhiker: Oh, wait, wait! There is the train station! This is where I get off. Well, I have your address and phone number.
等等,火车站在那里,我该下车了,我有你的住址和电话号码。
Phoebe: And I have your name and the fact that you're a drifter, so the ball's pretty much in your court.
我知道你的名字和你居无定所,主动权在你手上。
Hitchhiker: All right, see you Pheebs.
好,再见,菲比。
Joey: Come on, Pheebs! I can't take this anymore! Please talk to me! Let let me make it up to you. Huh? Ground control to Major Tom. Commencing countdown, engines on. Take your protein pills and put your helmet on! This is…
拜托啦,菲比,我受不了了,求求你跟我说话。让我补偿你。地面控制中心呼叫汤姆少校。(歌曲《太空怪客》)倒数开始,发动引擎。吞几颗蛋白质丸,戴上头盔。这是……
Phoebe: Stop it! Stop it! No! That's not fair! You know I can't resist that beautiful voice!
闭嘴,够了!不公平,你明知我无法抗拒,那美妙的歌声。
Joey: Pheebs, look, I am so sorry! I know I promised you a fun road trip with your friend and I didn't deliver. Ok? But but but now I know that you think being awake is an important part of friendship! So, so, so I will strive toto stay awake for as long as I know you.
菲比,我真的很抱歉。我答应让你旅途愉快却没做到。现在我知道你认为保持清醒,对友情来说很重要。以后我会永远努力保持清醒。
Phoebe: You can still like, sleep at night and stuff.
你晚上还是可以睡觉什么的。
Joey: Thank you. So, can we play 20 Questions now? I got a really good one! I've been thinking about it since Kansas.
谢谢。那可以玩二十个问题了吗?我在堪萨斯就想到一题很棒的。
Phoebe: Ok. Is it, a kind of hot sandwich?
好吧,是一种热食三明治吗?
Joey: Yes.
对。
Phoebe: Is it a meatball sub?
是肉丸赛百味三明治吗?
Joey: That is incredible! You are the master!
真不可思议!你是大师。
Monica: Enough already!
真是够了。
Chandler: Well you didn't have to catch them!
谁叫你必须要接的。
Rachel: Huh, that's funny. You look like you're gonna be the…
真好玩,你看起来就像要……
Monica: No, don't say it! Don't even think it!
别说了,想都别想。
Rachel: All right. Ok Chandler, enjoy your handful.
不说就不说,钱德,你跟她耗吧。
Chandler: All right, should we just, should we just get married? You know? I mean should we just do it? All the signs are telling us to do it.
我们要不要干脆结婚算了?所有的征兆都叫我们结。
Monica: I'm sick of the signs! It's too fast, I'm happy the way things are!
我不想理征兆了这样太快了,我很满意现状。
Chandler: Me too!
我也是!
Monica: I don't want things to change! Do you?
我不想改变,你想吗?
Chandler: No!
不想。
Monica: All right then, then nothing changes! Everything is great! Everything stays the same! And you go unpack because it's been three days and it's driving me insane!
好,那就不要改变!一切维持现状!你快去整理行李,已经3天了,我快捉狂了!
Chandler: Jeez, relax! It's not like we're mar ah ah!
别激动,又不是要结……噢!
Chandler: You know I was thinking, what if I uh, unpack here?
要是我在这里整理呢?
Monica: Then all your stuff would be here.
那你的东西都会在这里。
Chandler: Well. what if all my stuff was here?
好吧。要是我的东西都在这里呢?
Monica: Then you'd be going back and forth all the time, I mean, it doesn't make any sense.
那你就得跑来跑去没道理嘛。
Chandler: Ok. What if we live together and you understand what I'm saying?
好。要是我们同居呢?你懂我的意思吧?
Monica: Live together? There've been no signs for that.
同居?又没有任何征兆。
Chandler: Me asking is kind of a sign.
我问你就是个征兆。
Monica: YES!
好!
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Monica: Yes! Ok! Ok! Wait wait wait!
好!好,你等等。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Here's your key.
这是你的钥匙。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Here's your key. All right, you have to go out and christen it! Now, go out and then come back in!
你得进行启用仪式,出去再进来。
Chandler: The door hasn't been locked in five years, but ok! Ready? !
这扇门5年没锁了,不过,好吧。准备好了吗?
Monica: Ready!
好了。
Chandler: Ok, a little problem. The key broke in the lock and I can't get in!
有点问题,钥匙断了我进不去!
Monica: Wait! Oh my God! I can't get out!
等等!我也出不去!
Chandler: This is not a sign!
这不是征兆吧?
Monica: No, it's not a sign! It's a very old key!
不是,是钥匙很旧了!
Chandler: It's an old key!
钥匙太旧了!
Monica: Oh my God it's old!
旧得不得了!
Chandler: I love you!
我爱你!
Monica: I love you!
我也爱你!
Chandler: Are you hugging the door right now.
你有抱着门吗?
Monica: No.
没有。
Chandler: Yeah yeah, me neither.
好,我也没有。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey, so, did everything go all right with the uh, annulment?
手续办得还顺利吗?
Ross: Oh, yeah, no problems. It's all taken care of.
没问题,都办好了。
Rachel: Ross, thank you. Hey, you guys wanna go see a movie?
罗斯,谢谢你。你们要不要去看电影。
Ross: Oh yeah, why not?
好啊。
Rachel: Pheebs?
菲比?
Phoebe: No, thanks, I've already seen one.
不了,眼前就有一出。
Rachel: Ok, umm, I'm gonna get my sweater.
我去穿毛衣。
Ross: Ok. You wanna, you wanna hear something weird?
好。想不想听一件奇怪的事?
Phoebe: Always.
时刻准备着。
Ross: I didn't get the annulment.
我没去办注销。
Phoebe: What? !
什么?
Ross: We're still married! Don't tell Rachel. See you later.
我们还是夫妻。不要告诉瑞秋,待会儿见。
Joey: What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Chandler: The key's stuck in the lock.
钥匙断在钥匙孔里。
Joey: I can fix it. Hold on. Watch out, watch out.
我会修,等一下。让开,让开。
Chandler: Yeah it still doesn't work.
还是打不开。
Joey: I'm not finished.
我还没弄完。
Chandler: Nice job Joe! You're quite the craftsman.
活儿真漂亮,乔伊,你真是能工巧匠。

分享到
重点单词
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • marvt. 破坏,毁坏 n. 污点,瑕疵 abbr. 海上的
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • proteinn. 蛋白质
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • strivevi. 奋斗,努力,力求
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给