老友记 第1季:第14集:情人节(上)
日期:2016-09-26 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Joey: I'm telling you Ross, she wants you.
告诉你吧,Ross,她想要你
Ross: She barely knows me. We just live in the same building.
她跟我不熟,我们只是住在同一栋公寓。
Chandler: Any contact?
有过接触吗?
Ross: She lent me an egg once.
她借过我一颗蛋。
Joey: You're in!
有机会了!
Ross: Aw, right.
啊,好吧。
Woman: Hi, Ross.
嗨,Ross。
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Come on, Ross, you gotta get back in the game here, ok? The Rachel thing isn't happening, your exwife is a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third.
拜托,Ross,你得重新开始新的感情,好吧?你和瑞秋的事没指望,你前妻又是个女同志。我觉得我们不需要第三回吧。
Joey: Excuse me, could we get an egg over here, still in the shell? Thanks.
打扰一下,能给我们一颗蛋吗,整颗有壳的蛋?谢谢。
Ross: An egg?
一颗蛋?
Joey: Yeah, you're gonna go up to her and say, " Here is your egg back. I'm returning your egg."
对,你要拿这颗蛋过去对她说:“这是你的鸡蛋,还给你鸡蛋。”
Chandler: I think it's a winning.
我觉得肯定能行。
Ross: Come on, I think it's insane.
拜托,这也太傻了。
Chandler: She will love it.
她会喜欢的。
Joey: Thank you. –
谢谢。
Chandler: Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend.
谢谢,给你。朋友,带着蛋去。
Chandler/Joey: Go, go, go, go...
快去,快去,快去!
Joey: Think it'll work?
你觉得会成功吗?
Chandler: No way, it's suicide. The man's got an egg.
不可能,这简直是在自杀,带蛋的男人。
Monica: You can not do this.
你不能这样做。
Rachel: What? Do what?
什么?做什么?
Monica: Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.
Roger想要明晚约她出去。
Rachel: No! Phoebe! Don't you remember why you dumped the guy?
不!Phoebe,难道你忘了为何甩了他吗?
Phoebe: 'Cause he was creepy, and mean. And a little frightening. All right, still it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!
因为他很诡异,卑鄙,还有点可怕。但情人节有个约会也还不错好吧!
Monica: But Phoebe, you can go out with a creepy guy any night of the year. I know I do.
但是Phoebe,你可以在一年里其他任何一晚上跟诡异的人约会。我知道我会。
Rachel: What are you guys doing tomorrow night?
你们明晚有何节目?
Joey: Actually tomorrow night kinda depends on how tonight goes.
实际上明晚做什么全看今天过得如何。
Chandler: Oh, uh, listen, about tonight...
哦,呃,听我说,关于今晚…...
Joey: No, no, no, don't you dare bail on me. The only reason she's going out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.
不不不,你敢放我鸽子试试!是因为我答应带我的朋友介绍给她的朋友,她才答应与我约会的!
Chandler: Yes, I know. But her friend sounds like such a…
我知道,但她朋友好像是个…
Joey: Pathetic mess. I know, but.... Come on, man. She's needy. She's vulnerable. I'm thinking.... Thanks. Look, you have not been out with a woman since Janice. You're doing this.
可怜虫,我知道,但是......拜托,老兄,她黏人又脆弱。我想你可以...谢谢!你和珍妮丝之后就没约过会,你一定要去。
Hi. Hi.
嗨。海。
Ross: She said yes.
她答应了。
Chandler: Yes, way to go, man!Still got the egg, huh?
干得好,老兄!蛋还在?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: How do I look?
我看上去怎样?2016-09-26
Chandler: Oh, uh, I...don't...care.
哦,呃,我才不关心。
Joey: There's Lorraine.
萝拉妮来了。
Chandler: Ok, now, remember, no trading. You get the pretty one, I get the mess.
好的,切记,不准交换,你有美女相伴,我有贱货作陪。
Lorraine: Hi, Joey.
嘿,Joey。
Joey: Hey. Well well, look what you brought. Very nice.
嘿。不错啊,瞧你带什么人来,真帅。
Chandler: And what did you bring?
你带什么来了?
Lorraine: She's checking her coat. Joey, I'm gonna go wash the cab smell off my hands. Will you get me a white zinfandel, and a glass of red for Janice.
她正在挂外套。Joey,我要去洗掉手上出租车的味道。帮我点一杯白仙粉黛,给Janice点杯红酒。
Chandler: Janice? Janice! ?
珍妮丝?珍妮丝?
Janice: Oh.... my.... God.
哦…我的…天哪。
Chandler: Hey, it's Janice. Ok, I'm making a break for it, I'm going out the window.
嘿,是Janice。好吧,我要逃了,我要从窗子爬出去。
Joey: No, no, no, don't! Please! Look, I've been waiting for like, forever to go out with Lorraine. Just calm down.
不,不,不,别这样!我等了好久与Lorraine约会的机会。淡定。
Chandler: Calm down? Calm down? You set me up with the woman that I've dumped twice in the last five months!
淡定?淡定?你竟然撮合我和在过去五个月内被我甩掉两次的女人!
Joey: Can you stop yelling? You're making me nervous, and I can't go when I'm nervous.
别这么大声嚷嚷好吗?你让我紧张。我一紧张就尿不出来了。
Chandler: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're right. Come on, do it, do it, go, come on! !!
对不起,对不起,你说得没错。快点,快尿,快尿,快,快点!
Rachel: Ok, ok, Roger was creepy, but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.
好吧,好吧,Roger是很诡异,但是跟Pete Caeney相比还差的远呢。
Monica: Which one was Pete Carney?
谁是Pete Caeney?
Rachel: Pete the Weeper
爱哭鬼Pete。
Rachel: Remember that guy who used to cry every time we had sex. "Oh, was it good for you?"
你记得那个人吗,我们每次做爱他都哭的那个?“哦,你满足吗?”
Monica: Yeah, well, I'll take a little crying any day over Howard, the "Iwin" guy. "I win! I win!" I went out with the guy for two months—I didn't get to win once.
记得啊,好吧,每天都哭一点也比Howard强,那个喜欢说“我赢了”的家伙。“我赢了!我赢了!”。我和他约会了两个月,一次都没赢过。
Rachel: How did we end up with these jerks? We're good people!
我们怎会和这些浑蛋在一起?我们可是好人呐!
Monica: I don't know. Maybe we're like some kind of magnets.
我不知道,也许咱们有某种磁场吧。
Phoebe: I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.
我知道我有,所以我不能戴电子表。
Monica: There's more beer, right?
还有啤酒,对吧?
Phoebe: Oh! You know my friend Abby who shaves her head?
哦!你们还记得我那个剃光头的朋友Abby吗?
Rachel: No.
不记得了。
Phoebe: OK, I have this friend Abby who shaves her head. She says if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle, you could do like a cleansing ritual.
好吧,我有个剃光头的朋友Abby。她说如果你想要停止与挫男交往的恶性循环,你可以举行一个清理仪式。
Rachel: Pheebes, this woman is voluntarily bald.
Pheebes,那个女人可是主动剃光头的。
Phoebe: Yeah. So, we can do it tomorrow night, you guys. It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.
是啊。所以我们明天晚上可以这么做。明天是情人节,正好。
Monica: Ok, well, what kind of ritual?
好吧,但是,是什么样的仪式啊?
Phoebe: Ok. We can, um, we can burn the stuff they gave us.
好吧,我们可以,呃,可以烧掉他们送的东西。
Rachel: Or? Phoebe: Or...or we can chant and dance around naked, you know, with sticks.
或者是?或许......或者我们可以念经和裸体跳舞,就是拿着拐杖那种。
Monica: Burning's good.
烧东西就不错。
Rachel: Burning's good.
烧东西就不错。
Lorraine: You know...ever since I was little, I've been able to pick up quarters with my toes.
知道吗,从儿时起我就能用脚趾夹起25美分硬币。
Joey: Yeah? Good for you. Uh, quarters or rolls of quarters?
是吗?真厉害。额,一个硬币还是一卷硬币?
Janice: By the way, Chandler. I cut you out of all my pictures. So if you want, I have a bag with just your heads.
对了,Chandler,我把所有照片上的你都剪掉了。如果你想要的话,我有一袋子你的头。
Chandler: That's OK.
没关系。
Janice: Oh, are you sure? Really? Because you know, you could make little puppets out of them, and you could use them in your theater of cruelty.
哦,你确定?真的确定吗?要知道,你可以用它们做傀儡,在你的“残酷戏院”中用它们。
Joey: We can't do that. Chandler: What? What can't you do? Uh, can I talk to you for a second, over there?
我们不能那样做。什么?你们不能做什么?呃,可以过来跟我说句话吗?
Joey: Uh, we might be leaving now.
嗯,我们可能要先离开了。
Chandler: Tell me it's "you and me" we.
告诉我这是“你和我”的我们。
Joey: She said she wants to slather my body with stuff and then lick it off. I'm not even sure what slathering is! But I definitely want to be a part of it!
她说她想要在我身体上涂满东西,然后舔干净。我都不知道“涂”是什么意思!但我绝对想参与其中!
Chandler: Ok, you can not just do this to me.
好吧,但你不能这样对我!
Joey: You're right, I'm sorry.
你说的没错,对不起。
Lorraine: Uh, can we have three chocolate mousses to go please?
呃,能给我们三份巧克力慕思外带吗?
Joey: I'm out of here. Here's my credit card. Dinner's on me. I'm sorry, Chandler.
我要走了。给你我的信用卡,晚饭算我请。对不起,Chandler。
Chandler: I hope she throws up on you.
我希望她吐在你身上。
Joey: Thanks.
谢啦。
Chandler: So...
那么......
Janice: Just us.
就剩咱俩了。
Chandler: Oh, what a crappy night!
哦,真是糟糕的一夜!
Janice: Although, I have enjoyed the fact that, uh your shirt's been sticking out of your zipper ever since you came back from the bathroom.
但是,我一直在享受一件事:自你从洗手间回来以后,你的衬衫一直从裤裆外。
Chandler: Excuse me, How you doing?
对不起。近来可好?
Janice: So, do we have the best friends or what?
他们是我们最要好的朋友还是?
Chandler: Joey's not a friend. He's...a stupid man who left us his credit card. Another drink? Some dessert? A big screen TV?
Joey才不算是朋友。他是...把信用卡留给我们的笨蛋。再来一杯?来点甜点?来一台大屏幕电视机?
Janice: I will go for that drink.
我再来一杯吧。
Chandler: You got it. Good woman! Could we get a bottle of your most overpriced champagne?
没问题。好女人!能给我们来一瓶你们最贵的香槟吗?
Janice: Each.
每人一瓶。
Chandler: That's right, each. Oh, and a uh Rob Roy. I've always wanted to know.
对,每人一瓶,哦,还有,一杯Rob Boy(一种辛辣味的鸡尾酒)。我一直想尝一下。
Janice: Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, I miss you already. Can you believe this happened?
情人节快乐!哦,我已经开始想你了。你能相信会发生这种事情吗?
Chandler: No...no! And yet it did. Goodbye, Janice.
不能...不能!但是还是发生了。再见,Janice。
Janice: Kiss me!
亲我!
Monica: Oh, Chandler, sorry. Ohhh, Chandler, sorry!
哦,Chandler,抱歉。哦~~Chandler,不好意思啦!嗨,Janice。
Monica: Hey, Janice.
嗨,Janice。
Janice: Hi, Monica.
嗨,Monica。
Chandler: Ok, well, this was very special.
好吧,这真是太特别了。
Monica: Rach, come see who's out here!
Rach,过来看看谁来了!
Rachel: Oh my god. Janice, hi!
哦,我的天哪,Janice,嗨!
Chandler: Janice is gonna go away now.
Janice正准备走呢。
Monica: I'll be right back.
我马上就回来。
Rachel: Oh, Joey, look who it is.
噢噢,Joey,看谁来了。
Chandler: Oh, good, Joey's home now.
哦,很好,Joey回来了。
Janice: This is so much fun. This is like a reunion in the hall.
这太好玩了,好像是走廊大团圆一样。
Monica: Oh, hi, Ross. Yeah. There's someone I want you to say hi to. He just happened to call.
喔,嗨,Ross,嗯,这儿有个人我想让你打个招呼。他正好打电话过来了。
Janice: Hi, Ross. Yes, that's right it's me. How did you know?
嗨,Ross。没错,是我。你怎么知道的?
Ross: I'm just saying if dogs do experience jet lag, then,...because of whole "the seven dog years to one human year" thing, then when a dog flies from New York to Los Angeles, he doesn't just lose three hours, he loses a week and a half.
我是说会如果狗确实也有飞行时差反应,那么因为的“狗的七年等于人的一年”这个理论,那么当狗从纽约飞到洛杉矶,它损失的就不是三小时,而是一周半时间。
Kristin: That's funny. Ross: Yeah.
真有趣。是啊。
Ross: They should be cooking the food soon. Who are they?
他们应该马上就做饭了。他们是谁?
Kristin: Oh, good.
哦,好的。
Ross: The blond woman is my exwife, and the woman touching her is her close personal friend.
那个金发的是我前妻,正在碰她的是她的私人密友。
Kristin: You mean they're lovers.
你是说她们是情人。
Ross: If you wanna put a label on it.
如果你硬要这样说的话。
Kristin: Wow, uh, anything else I should know?
哇哦,呃,还有其他什么事情是我应该知道的吗?
Ross: Nope, nope, that, that's it. Oh, and she's pregnant with my baby. I always forget that part. Hello!
没了,没了,这,就这些。对了,她怀了我的孩子。我总是忘了这件事。哈喽!
Phoebe: Ok, so now we need, um sage branches and the sacramental wine.
好了,我们需要圣草和圣酒。

分享到
重点单词
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • vulnerableadj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的
  • frighteningadj. 令人恐惧的,令人害怕的 动词frighten的
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • lagvi. 落后,缓慢进行,衰退 vt. 落后于,滞后于 n
  • crueltyn. 残酷,残忍,残酷的行为,虐待
  • shelln. 壳,外壳 v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳 n.[计
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • chantn. 圣歌,赞美诗,旋律,喊叫 vt. 吟唱,诵扬,叫喊
  • sagen. 圣人,哲人 n. 鼠尾草,蒿属植物 adj. 贤明