老友记 第1季:第7集:停电(下)
日期:2016-09-19 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Monica: Joey, what's going on?
Joey,怎么回事?
Joey: OK, listen, you gotta promise that you'll never, ever tell Ross that I told you.
好吧,你必须保证你无论如何也不会告诉Ross是我跟你说的。
Monica: About what?
关于什么的?
Joey: He's planning your birthday party...
他正在计划给你开生日派对。
Monica: Oh my God! I love him!
哦,我的天!我太爱他了!
Joey: You'd better act surprised.
你最好还是装出很惊喜。
Phoebe: About what?
装什么?
Monica: My surprise party!
我的惊喜派对
Phoebe: What surprise party?
什么惊喜派对?
Monica: Oh stop it. Joey already told me.
哦,别装了。Joey都告诉我了。
Phoebe: Well, he didn't tell me.
嗯,他没告诉我啊。
Joey: Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.
嗨,别看我。这是Ross的事情。
Phoebe: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything.
每次都是这样。任何事我永远都是最后一个才知道的。
Monica: No, you are not. We tell you stuff.
不是的,我们什么事情都告诉你的。
Phoebe: Yuhhuh! I was the last one to know when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo.
是哦!我是最后一个知道Chandler在公园被孔雀咬了。
I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey when he was moving in.
我是最后一个知道Joey刚搬来时候你对他有好感。
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, looks like I was the second to last.
哦哦,看起来我是倒数第二个(知道的)。
Joey: You had a crush on me?
你迷恋我?
Monica: All right. It's wasn't a crush. It's a dent.
好吧,这不算是迷恋,是有点印象。
Joey: A big dent?
很深的印象吗?
Monica: Look, you were moving your furniture upstairs. I thought you had nice arms. That's all.
你那时候正在把家具往上楼抬。我觉得你的胳膊不错,仅此而已。
Joey: Nice arms, huh? Hey, Mon, I'm moving the chair... Do anything for you?
哦,胳膊不错,是吗?嘿,Mon,我在搬椅子哦。你有什么感觉吗?
Ross: You know, with all the lights out, you can actually see the stars.
当所有的灯都灭了,你就能真正地看到星星了。
Rachel: Hmmm...so nice.
嗯,太美了。
Ross: OK, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question, as it's more about a general wondering...ment......
好吧,我有个问题。嗯,实际上,与其说是问题……不如说是一个一般的的疑惑……时刻。
Rachel: OK.
好的。
Ross: OK. Here it goes. Em...for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...
好吧,是这样的。一直以来我都想,嗯……
Rachel: Ohhh! !! !
哦!!!
Ross: Yes, yes, that's right...
是,是,对的……
Rachel: Oh, look at that little girl!
哦,看那只小猫咪!
Ross: What? Ow!
什么?噢!
Monica, Joey, and Phoebe: I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation;
(唱歌) 我站在世界之巅,俯视红尘......
Monica: Alright, this is just Bactine. It won't hurt.
只是巴克丁药水。不会痛的。
Ross: Ow!
哦!
Joey: Sorry, that was wax...
抱歉,那是蜡油。
Phoebe: Oh, poor little Tooty is scared to death. We should find its owner.
哦,可怜的小猫咪真的吓坏了。我们得找到它的主人。
Ross: Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall?
为什么我们不把这只“可怜的小猫咪”丢到走廊去?
Rachel: During a blackout? He'd get trampled!
在停电的时候?它会被踩到的!
Ross: Yeah?
是吗?
Chandler: Alright, alright, damage control. Get back to the gum.
好吧好吧,赶紧弥补一下。回到口香糖那个话题。
You know, on second thought. Gun would be perfection...
我又想了下,口香糖是绝佳的选择,
Gum would be perfection?... Gum would be perfection.
口香糖是绝佳的选择?口香糖是绝佳的选择。
Could have said 'gum would be nice'. Could have said 'I'll have a gum stick'. But no, no, no, no. For me, gum is perfection.
我可以说 “口香糖不错”,也可以说“我也来一片吧“。但是,不不不。我说的是,口香糖是绝佳的选择。
I loathe myself...
我都鄙视我自己了。
Rachel: Oh no, the nuns, they hate all the living things.
哦不,那些修女,他们讨厌所有的生物。
Rachel: Hi. We just found this cat and we're looking for the owner.
哦,嗨,我们刚刚发现这只猫咪,我们在找它的主人。
Mr. Heckles: Er, yeah, it's mine.
呃,对的,是我的。
Phoebe: He seems to hate you. Are you sure? Mr. Heckles: Yeah, it's my cat. Give me my cat.
它好像很讨厌你。你确定吗?是,是我的猫。把我的猫还给我。
Phoebe: Wait a minute. What's his name?
等一下。它叫什么名字?
Mr. Heckles: Ehhhh... Bo...buts
呃,Bo... Buts
Rachel: Bob Buttons?
Bob Button?
Mr. Heckles: Mmm. Bob Buttons. Here, Bob Buttons.
恩,Bob Buttons。来这里,Bob Buttons。
Phoebe: Oooh! You are a very bad man!
哦!你是个大坏蛋!
Mr. Heckles: You owe me a cat...
你们欠我一只猫。
Rachel: Here, kittykitty. Here kittykitty. Where did you go, little kitty? Kitty, kitty, kitty. Come here, kitty, kitty...
来这儿,猫咪。来这儿,猫咪。到哪儿去了,小猫咪咪?来,咪咪咪咪……
Rachel: Hi. Buona sera.
嗨。晚上好(意大利语)。
Rachel: Wow.
哇哦。
Joey: Hi, Mon, wanna go for a ride in my racecar. I'll bring my arms...
Mon,愿意搭我的跑车去兜风吗?我会带我的胳膊一起去的哦。
Monica: That'd be nice. Then we can bring my wheelbarrow to carry your teeth!
那很不错,然后我们可以带上独轮车去装你的牙!
Joey: Come on! Lucky sixes...
拜托拜托,幸运6。
Rachel: Everybody, this is Paolo. Paolo, I want you to meet my friends. This is Monica.
大家好,这是Paolo。Paolo,你见见我的朋友们吧。这是Monica。
Monica: Hi.
嗨!
Rachel: And Joey...
还有Joey……
Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: And Ross.
还有Ross。
Monica: Hi!...
嗨!
Paolo: (something in Italian)
(意大利语)
Rachel: He doesn't speak much English.
他不大会讲英语。
Paolo: Monopoly!
垄断大亨!
Rachel: Look at that!
看吧!
Ross: So, um...where did Paolo come from?
那,嗯……Paolo是从哪儿来的?
Rachel: Oh... Italy, I think.
哦……意大利吧,我想。
Ross: No, I mean tonight, in the building, suddenly, into our lives...
不,我的意思是,今天晚上,这个楼里。突然进入了我们的生活。
Rachel: Well, the cat...the cat turned out to be Paolo's cat! Is that funny?
嗯,那只猫……结果那只猫就是Paolo的猫。有趣吧?
Ross: That, that is funny...and Rachel keeps touching him.
真有趣。Rachel一直在摸他。
Phoebe: Alright. I looked all over the building and I couldn't find the kitty anywhere.
好吧。我找遍了整栋楼也都没找到小猫咪。
Rachel: Oh, I found him. It was Paolo's cat.
哦,我找到了。是Paolo的猫。
Phoebe: Ah! Well! There you go! Last to know again! And I'm guessing...since nobody told me...this is Paolo.
啊!嗯!看吧!我又是最后一个知道的!我猜……既然没人告诉我……这位就是Paolo。
Rachel: Ah, Paolo, this is Phoebe.
嗯,Paolo,这是Phoebe。
Phoebe: You betcha!
这当然了!
Chandler: Alright, OK, What next? Blow a bubble. A bubble's good. It's got a...boyish charm. It's impish. Here we go...
好吧,下一步怎么办?吹泡泡。泡泡不错。有一种孩子般的魅力,显得俏皮。就这么办。
Chandler: Nice going, imp...OK, it's OK. All I need to do is reach over and put it back in my mouth.
干得漂亮,小淘气。好的,好的。现在我要做的就是把手伸过去,然后把它再放回我的嘴里。
Good save! We're back on track. And I'm...chewing someone else's gum...
干得好,我们又回到了轨道上。而且我在嚼着别人的口香糖。
This is not my gum. Oh my God! Oh my God! And now you're choking...
这不是我的口香糖。哦,我的天!哦,我的天!而且现在你被噎住了。
Jill: Are you alright?... Oh my God, you're choking!
你还好吧?我的天,你噎住了!
Better? Chandler: Yes...thank you. That was...that was.... Jill: Perfection?
好点了吗?是的……谢谢你。那真是……真是……绝佳的选择?
Paolo:......(something romantic in Italian about Rachel and the stars)
意大利语
Ross: Blah blah blah, blah blah blah...blah blaaaaaah....
叭啦叭啦叭啦,叭啦叭啦叭啦……叭啦啦……
Joey: That was no tousle...
那可不是弄乱头发哦。
Ross: What did he say that was so funny?
什什么事情他说得那么好笑?
Rachel: I have absolutely no idea...
我完全听不懂。
Ross: That's...that's classic.
女人总是这样。
Rachel: Oh my God, you guys, what am I doing? What am I doing? This is so unme!
哦,我的天,你们说,我在做什么?我在做什么?这太不是我的风格了!
Monica: If you want, I'll do it.
如果你同意的话,我上。
Phoebe: I know, I just want to bite his bottom lip. But I won't.
我知道,我只想咬他的下嘴唇。但是我不会的。
Rachel: God, the first time he smiled at me...those three seconds were more exciting than three weeks in Bermuda with Barry.
老天啊,他第一次对我微笑的时候……那三秒钟比和Barry在百慕大呆三个星期都要令人激动。
Phoebe: You know, did you ride mopeds?... Because I've heard...oh, it's not about that right now. OK.
你骑过电动自行车吗?因为我听说……哦,现在不是说这个的时候。好吧。
Rachel: I know it's totally superficial and we have nothing in common. And we don't even speak the same language but Goooooooddddddd....
我知道这样很肤浅而且我们毫无共同点。我们甚至连语言都不通,但是天呐~~~
Ross: Paolo. Hi.
Paolo。
Paolo: Ross!
嗨,Ross!
Ross: Listen. Um, listen. Something you should...know...um, Rachel and I are...we're kind of a thing.
听着。嗯,听着。有些事情你应该……知道……嗯,Rachel和我……我们有点意思。
Paolo: Thing?
意思?
Ross: Thing, yes. Thing.
意思。对。意思。
Paolo: Ah, you...have the sex?
啊,你们……发生性关系了?
Ross: No, no, no.
不,不,不。
Technically the...sex is not...being had, but that's...see, that's not the point. See, um, the point is that...well Rachel and I should be, er, well Rachel and I should be together.
从技术上讲……性关系没有……发生过,不过那……嗯,那不是重点。嗯,呃,重点是……Rachel和我会,呃,Rachel和我会在一起。
You know, and if you get in the.... um...
如果你介入,
Paolo: in bed?
床上?
Ross: No, no, that's not where I was going. Er, if you get in the...way, of us becoming a thing, then I would be, well, very sad......
不,不,我不是要说那个。呃,如果你介入,阻拦我们在一起,那我会,嗯,非常伤心。
Paolo: Oh!
哦!
Ross: You, Se vice?
对!明白了吗?
Paolo: Si......
(意大利语)明白明白(意大利语)
Ross: So you do know a little English.
那么你还是懂点英语的。
Paolo: little.
一点点。
Ross: Do you em, do you know the word crapweasel?
你知道crapweasel(人渣)这个词吗?
Paolo: No.
不知道。
Ross: That's funny, because you know, you are a huge crapweasel!
真有趣,因为要知道,你就是个超级人渣!
Jill: Chandler, we've been here for an hour doing this! Now watch, it's easy.
Chandler,,我们已经在这儿玩这个都玩了一个小时了!看着,很容易的。
Chandler: OK. Jill: Ready?...... Okay? Now try it. No, you've got to whip it...
好的。准备好了?试试看。不,你得用点力把它荡出去。
Phoebe: Oh, look look look. The last candle's about to burn out. 10,9,8,7...negative 46, negative 47, negative 48....
哦,看看看。最后一根蜡烛要燃完了。10,9,8,7…… 负46,负47,负48…
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Phoebe: Thanks.
谢谢。
Ross: Kinda...spooky without any lights.
没有光线有点……恐怖。
Joey: Bwahhahhah!
哇哈哈哈!
Ross: OK, guys, guys? I have the definitive one. Mwwwooooohahhah...
好吧,大家看好?我最后来一个。哇~哈~哈……
Joey: Hey Ross. This probably isn't the best time to bring it up, but you have to throw a party for Monica.
嗨,Ross,现在提这件事可能不是最好的时候,不过你得为Monica准备个派对。
Jill: Well, this has been fun.
嗯,一直很开心。
Chandler: Yes. Yes, thanks for letting me use your phone...and for saving my life.
是,是的,谢谢你借我电话……还救了我的命。
Jill: Well, goodbye Chandler. I had a great blackout. See ya.
嗯,再见了Chandler。我渡过了一个很棒的停电夜。再见。
Chandler: Hi, um, I'm on account number 7143457. And, uh, I don't know if you've got any of that, but I would really like a copy of the tape...
嗨,嗯,我的账号是7143457。还有,嗯,我不知道你们是否录下来了,不过我是真的想要一份这盒带子的拷贝。

分享到
重点单词
  • monopolyn. 垄断,专利,独占,控制
  • definitiveadj. 决定性的,权威性的,确定的,限定的 n. 限定
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • waxn. 蜡,蜂蜡 vt. (用蜡)涂 vi. 变大,增大
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的
  • candlen. 蜡烛
  • superficialadj. 表面的,肤浅的