老友记 第2季:第4集 菲比的丈夫(上)
日期:2016-09-30 10:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Rachel: Mom, would you relax. That was 10 blocks from here and, the, the woman was walking alone at night, I would never do that. Mom, come on, stop worrying.
妈,你放心好不好?那里离这里有十条街,而且她是一个人在晚上走。我绝不会那样的妈,别担心了。
Rachel: This is a safe street, this is a safe building, there's nothing Oh my Goood, oh where are you going, oh God mom, I gotta go, I gotta go. Oh my God.
这条街很安全,这栋楼很安全 没有任何东西…天啊!你跑进来干什么?妈,我必须挂电话了!天啊!
Rachel: OK, that's fine, you just read the paper, I'm gonna get a pot, it's not for you.
没关系,你尽管看报。我要去拿个锅子,不是为了你。
Rachel: OK, that's fine, read the Family Circus, enjoy the gentle comedy.
好了,很好。看看漫画享受一下幽默…
Rachel: Aaahh, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, aaaaahh. Oh God, Oh God It's open you guys.
喔,我的天,我的天!我的天…门是开的。
Stranger: Hi.
你好!
Rachel: Hi, hi can I help you?
你...好?你找?
Stranger: Yeah, I'm looking for Phoebe, does she still live here?
你好,我找菲比,请问她现在还住这儿吗?
Rachel: Uh, no she doesn't but I can, I can get a message to her.
没有,但我可以帮你传话。
Stranger: Great. Uhh, just tell her her husband stopped by.
好,麻烦告诉她,她老公来找过她。
Rachel: Her what?
她的...什么?
Stranger: Hey, how, how did you do that?
你怎么变出来的?
Joey: This is unbelievable, Pheebs, how can you be married?
真是不可思议,菲比,你怎么就结婚了呢?
Phoebe: Well, I mean, I'm not married, married, you know, he's just a friend and he's gay and he was from Canada and he just needed a green card.
我不是“结婚”的结婚,你明白吗?他只是个朋友,而且,他是个同性恋。他来自加拿大,他只是需要一张绿卡而已。
Monica: I can't believe you married Duncan. I mean how could you not tell me? We lived together, we told each other everything.
我不相信你嫁给了邓肯!你竟然之前都没有和我提过?我们以前住在一起的时候,可是分享对方的所有秘密呢。
Phoebe: I'm sorry Monica but I knew if I told you, you'd get really, like, judgemental and you would not approve.
对不起,亲爱的,但如果我告诉你,我知道你不仅会批评我的做法...而且不会赞成的。
Monica: Of course I wouldn't approve, I mean, you were totally in love with this guy who, hello, was gay. I mean, what the hell were you thinking?
我当然不会赞成!你爱死了那个同性恋,天,你到底怎么想的?
Ross: You see, and you thought she'd be judge mental.
瞧?你还以为她很爱批评呢。
Phoebe: OK, I wasn't in love with him and I was just helping out a friend.
我并不爱他,这只是举手之劳好吗?只是帮助一个朋友罢了。
Monica: Please, when he left town you stayed in your pajamas for a month and I saw you eat a cheeseburger.
得了吧,他离开后你一整个月都没下床,我还看到你吃乳酪汉堡。
Monica: Well, didn't you?
你敢说你没有?
Phoebe: I might have.
也许有。
Monica: I can't believe you didn't tell me.
我真不相信,你竟然真的没告诉我。
Phoebe: Oh, come on, like you tell me everything.
够了,好像是你会告诉我一切事情一样?
Monica: What have I not told you?
我有什么没告诉你?
Phoebe: Oh, I don't know. Umm, how about the fact that the underwear out there on the telephone pole is yours from when you were having sex with Fun Bobby out on the terrace.
我不知道。譬如说外面电线杆上的内衣…是你...是你跟搞笑巴比,在阳台上做爱时丢下去的!
Rachel: What!
什么?
Monica: Wait a minute, who told you?
谁告诉你的?
Monica: You are dead meat.
你死定了。
Chandler: I didn't know it was a big secret.
我不知道那是个大秘密。
Monica: Oh it's not big, not at all, you know, kinda the same lines as, say, oh I don't know, having a third nipple!
不是大秘密,一点也不是,比方说就像…长了三个乳头!
Phoebe: You have a third nipple?
你有三个乳头?
Chandler: You bitch.
你个贱人!
Ross: Whip it out, whip it out.
秀一秀!秀一秀!
Phoebe: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
对对对!
Chandler: Come on, there's nothing to see, it's just a tiny bump, it's totally useless.
拜托!没什么好看的,只是个小突起,没有用处。
Rachel: Oh as, as opposed to your other multi-functional nipples?
你其他乳头有多种用途咯?
Joey: I can't believe you. You told me it was a nubbin.
你竟然骗我!你说那是个小包。
Ross: Joey, what did you think a nubbin was?
乔伊,你以为小包是什么?
Joey: I don't know, you see something, you hear a word, I thought that's what it was. Let me see it again.
好吧,我不是很清楚,但你知道的,听到了一个名字,就不会多想了。让我再看一看!
All: Yeah, show it. Show it. The nubbin, the nubbin, the nubbin.
对,让我们看你的小包!
Chandler: Joey was in a porno movie.
乔伊拍过色情电影!
All: Huuh!
哇欧!
Chandler: If I'm going down, I'm taking everybody with me.
如果我要下地狱,每个人都要跟我下!
All: Oh, my God! -Ross: You were in a porno?
老天!-你拍过黄片!
Joey: Ahh, alright, alright, alright, I was young and I just wanted a job, OK?
好了,当时我很年轻,只想找个工作而已,好吗?
Joey: But at the last minute I couldn't go through with it so they let me be the guy who comes in to fix the copier but can't 'cause these people having sex on it.
但最后一刻我无法做下去,他们就让我演修影印机的人…但是因为有人在上面做爱,所以无法修理。
Monica: That is wild.
真是狂野!
Ross: So what's it shaped like?
形状是什么样子?
Phoebe: Yeah, is there a hair on it?
有没有长毛?
Joey: What happens if you flick it?
碰到了会怎么样?
Ross: So, uh, does it do anything, you know, special?
所以你的第三个乳头,有没有什么特殊功能?
Chandler: Why yes Ross, pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia.
只要压我的第三个乳头…就会开启纳尼亚王国之门。(著名的儿童魔幻小说)
Julie: You know, in some cultures having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility. You get the best huts and women dance naked around you.
在有些文化中,第三个乳头象征了男性雄风。有最好的住所,女人绕着你跳脱衣舞。
Chandler: Huh? Are, uh, any of these cultures, perchance, in the tri-state area?
呵呵,请问这些文化,是否可能在美国中部?
Ross: You know, you are so amazing, is there anything you, you don't know?
你真是博学多闻,有什么是你不知道的?
Rachel: Ooh, Julie's so smart, Julie's so special. What, does she go and put on an outfit at night and fight crime?
是欧,茱莉好聪明哦!茱莉好特别哦!她是不是晚上全副武装出去打击犯罪?
Monica: Look honey, I wanted you to hook up with Ross as much as you did. But he's with her now and you're just gonna have to get over it.
哦亲爱的,我也希望你能与罗斯复合。但现在他与她在一起,你必须忘了他。
Rachel: Ohh, I'm gonna have to get over it. God, see I didn't know that's I had to do, I just have to get over it. Ohhh, I'm gonna have to write that down on my hand.
是啊,原来我必须忘了他。我不知道该怎么办,原来只要忘了他就好,我必须写在我的手上。
All: Woah. Foxy lady.
性感美女!
Julie: Where're you going?
你这是去约会吗?
Phoebe: Um, I'm gonna go meet Duncan, he's skating tonight at the Garden, he's in the Capades.
我要去见邓肯,今晚他要在公园溜冰,他参加了冰上剧团。
Joey: The Ice Capades?
在冰上表演?
Chandler: No, no the gravel capades. Yeah, the turns aren't as fast but when Snoopy falls...funny.
不,在碎石路上表演。转得不会很快,史努比跌倒时非常好笑。
Monica: I can't believe you're dressing up for him. I mean, you're just, you're setting yourself up all over again.
我不相信你竟然为他打扮,你又要重蹈覆辙了。
Phoebe: OK, no. For your information I'm going to see him so I can put all those feeling behind me.
当然不是。我去看他,就是为了能彻底忘了他。
Phoebe: OK, and the reason I'm dressed like this is because I think it's nice to look nice for your gay husband.
我这样打扮是因为…我要让我的同性恋丈夫有面子。
Ross: Oh, darn it, we're all out of milk. Hey Chandler, would you fill me up here?
该死,没牛奶了,钱德,能不能给我挤一点?
Chandler: Oh I see, I see, because of the third nipple thing. Ha ha ha ha...
我懂了,因为第三个乳头?呵呵呵呵...
Ross: OK sweetie, I'll see you later. Bye.
亲爱的,待会见。
Julie: See you later Rach.
待会见,瑞秋。
Rachel: Bye-bye Julie.
再见,朱莉。
Rachel: Hey. - Ross: Hey.
嗨。-嗨。
Rachel: Hey, come on, cut it out.
别闹了!
Ross: Hey?
我说...
Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Ross: Can I ask you something?
我能问你一件事吗?
Rachel: Sure.
当然。
Ross: Nah.
那个...
Rachel: What? come on, talk to me.
哪个?快说啊。
Ross: OK, what's the longest you've been in the relationship before ha, have, having the sex?
你与男人交往花了最久时间…才发生关系的是多久?
Rachel: Why? Who's not having...Are you and Julie not, are, are you and, are you and Julie not having sex?
什么?谁没有…?你与茱莉还没有…你与茱莉还没有发生关系?
Ross: Technically, huh, no.
就技术层面上来说...没有。
Rachel: Wow. Is it, is it 'cause she's so cold in bed. Or, or is it 'cause she's like, kinda bossy, makes it feel like school?
是不是因为她很性冷淡?或者她非常专横,感觉像是在学校?
Ross: No, no, she's great and it's not like we haven't done anything. I mean, uh, uh, we, we do plenty of other stuff, lot's of other stuff, like uhh...
不!她很好,我们又不是什么都没做,我们做了很多事情,像是…
Rachel: No, no no no, don't need to know the details.
不!别告诉我细节。
Ross: It's just, it's, it's me. You, you know I've only been with one woman my whole life and she turned out to be a lesbian.
不,只是…我的问题。我一辈子只跟一个人上过床…后来她变成了同性恋。
Ross: So now I've got myself all psyched out, you know, and it's become, like this, this thing and I...Well, you must just think I'm weird.
所以现在我很担心,就像是…这件事!你一定以为我很怪。
Rachel: No, no, no, no I don't think it's weird, I think, I think umm, in fact, in fact you know what I think?
不,我不认为很怪,我想…你知道我怎么想吗?
Ross: What?
怎么想?
Rachel: I think it's sexy.
我觉得这很性感。
Ross: Sexy?
性感?
Rachel: Let me tell you something. As a woman there is nothing sexier than a man who does not wanna have sex.
让我告诉你,身为女人…没有任何事情…比不想要做爱的男人更性感。
Ross: No kidding?
真的?
Rachel: Oh yeah. In fact you know what I'd do?
你知道我会怎么做?
Ross: What?
怎么做?
Rachel: I'd wait.
我会等待下去。
Ross: You'd wait?
你会等待?
Rachel: Yes, absolutely. I would wait and wait...then I'd wait some more.
没错,我会等待…一直等待…然后我还会再等下去。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Oh yeah, I don't care how much she tells you she wants it, I don't care if she begs, she pleads, she tells you she, she's gonna have sex with, with another man. That just means it's working.
我不管她怎么说,她多么想要,多么恳求你…她说她要跟其他男人做爱…这只表示收到了效果。
Ross: Women really want this?
女人真的希望如此?
Rachel: More than jewelry.
比珠宝还要渴望。
.Phoebe: Hi. - Duncan: Phoebe!
嗨。-菲比!
Phoebe: Ta-da! - Duncan: Hey. -Phoebe: Hi.
当当!-嗨。-嗨。
Duncan: Ahh, look at you, you look great.
你看起来真美丽!
Phoebe: Do I? Thank you, so do you.
真的?谢谢。你也是。
Duncan: Thanks. -Phoebe: Sparkly.
谢谢!-闪闪发亮!
Phoebe: So, wow, this is, this is pretty wonderful, huh. Mr. major capades guy. I, I remember when you were just, like, King Friday in Mr. Roger's Ice's Nice.
真是很棒,冰上剧团主角先生。我记得当你扮演在罗杰先生的冰上的弗雷迪国王(儿童节目)时很可爱。
Duncan: Yeah you always said I'd make it.
你一直说我会成功的。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, you know, I'm kinda spooky that way. Wooo.
我总是有这方面的怪才能。
Duncan: Oh. God, I missed you.
啊,我想念你!
Duncan: I'm gonna get changed.
我要换衣服。
Phoebe: OK.
好的
Duncan: Um, now. Pheebs.
现在就要。
Phoebe: Oh, right, OK. Ole.
喔!对,好的。冲刺!
Duncan: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Um, the matador. So...
斗牛士,所以…
Phoebe: Olé, ha ha ha ha ha.
冲刺,哈哈哈。
Ross: Sweetie, can you hold this for a second?
亲爱的,你能不能拿一下?

分享到