老友记 第6季:第2集 罗斯拥抱瑞秋(下)
日期:2016-09-14 17:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Phoebe: She said, "He's obviously still in love with..."
她说 “他显然还爱着这个瑞秋”。
Ross: This is crazy! I mean, yesyes Rachel is my good friend and I I have loved her in the past, but now, she is just my wife! Phoebe, will you will you help me out here? Phoebe, will you help me out here?
别乱说,没错,瑞秋是我的好朋友,我过去确实爱过她,但现在她只是我的妻子。菲比,帮我说句话好吗?
Phoebe: Well, I thought you loved her when you when you married her.
你娶她时我也以为你爱她。
Ross: We were drunk! I would've married uh, Joey with that amount of alcohol!
我们喝醉了,喝那么多我连乔伊都会娶!
Phoebe: Hey! You could do a lot worse than Joey Tribbiani!
你做的比乔伊崔比亚尼烂多了!
Ross: Look, I'm sorry, but you guys are wrong. I just don't wanna be divorced three times.
很抱歉,但是你们错了,我只是不想离三次婚。
Phoebe: Yes, and now he's using this three divorces reason because he wants to stay married to her because he loves her. I must say, well done. Bravo, Meg.
没错,他以此为借口不想离婚,因为他爱她。我必须说:梅格,干得好。
Ross: Okay! Fine! Fine! Ifif this is what you think, forget about the whole three divorce thing! Okay, I I’ll go to my lawyer’s office right now and get this marriage annulled! Okay? ! Because she means nothing to me! Noth——Nothing! !
好,如果你们这么想,那我就不管什么三次离婚了。我现在就去找律师办注销,因为我一点也不爱她,一点也不爱!
Meg: Ok now I wouldn't date you because you seem a little creepy.
现在是你的神经质让我发毛。
Karin: I am so attracted to him right now.
我突然觉得他好有魅力。
Chandler: Ok, when are we gonna tell Rachel what actually is going to happen?
我们什么时候要跟瑞秋说实话?
Monica: Soon! I I just couldn't before. You saw how upset Joey got! I couldn't do that to her, she's my best friend!
快了!我刚才说不出口,你也看到乔伊多难过我不忍心伤害我最好的朋友。
Chandler: Well Joey's my best friend.
乔伊也是我最好的朋友。
Monica: I'm not your best friend?
我不是吗?
Chandler: You just said...Of course you're my best friend. Would you please tell Rachel though?
你自己刚才说……你当然是但请你告诉瑞秋好吗?
Monica: All right, all right, at least I'm prepared.
好啦,至少我现在有准备。
Chandler: Ok. Oh yes.
好。没错。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey hey!
嘿嘿!
Monica: These aren't for you! Are you upset?
不是给你的,你有不开心吗?
Chandler: I am now!
现在有了!
Rachel: Hey roomie! Chandler: Ok, bye!
嗨,室友 好,再见!
Monica: Rach, there's something uh, important I have to tell you.
瑞秋,我有重要的事要告诉你。
Rachel: Are you pregnant? !
你怀孕了?!
Monica: No! But, I'm throwing this shirt away! I think there was a little misunderstanding before. Umm, when I said that uh, that Chandler and I wanted to umm, live together, we meant alone together.
没有,但我要扔掉这件衣服,刚才有一些误会。我说钱德和我想住在一起意思是,只有我们两个人。
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh, that's funny, I can't believe I did that.
天哪!真好笑,我居然会误会。
Monica: Oh no sweetie, no! You know what, this is my fault, I wasn't clear! I I was I'm really sorry. And, listen, you take as much time as you need to move out ok? There's absolutely no rush.
不,是我不好,我没说清楚,真的很抱歉。你可以慢慢找房子,一点也不用急。
Rachel: Ok.
好。谢谢。
Monica: Ok. Don't you want a cookie?
好,你不吃饼干吗?
Rachel: Sure. Thanks.
好啊。谢谢。
Monica: Maybe do you need a tissue?
需要面纸吗?
Rachel: Wh Monica, where did you get these? !
这是哪里的饼干?
Monica: I made them!
我做的!
Rachel: Ooh, good God, they're so yummy!
天哪,真好吃!
Joey: Ok, who whose is this?
这是谁的?
Chandler: Uh that's mine.
我的。
Joey: And what about this? Whose is this?
那这个呢?
Chandler: That's mine.
也是我的。
Joey: Ok, whose dishwashing soap is this?
那这罐洗碗精呢?
Chandler: That was here when we moved in.
我们搬进来时就有了。
Joey: Oh, I guess it really is concentrated.
难怪浓成这样。
Joey: God, it's gonna be weird like when I come home and you're not here. You know? No more Joey and Chan's. No more J and C's. "You wanna go over to Joey and Chandler's?" "Can't, its not there."
以后我回家你就不在了。没有乔伊和钱德家了,没有乔和钱家了。“要不要去乔伊和钱德家?” “不行,已经不在了。”
Chandler: Look, I'm just gonna be across the hall, we can still do all the same stuff.
我只是搬到对面,我们还是可以跟以前一样。
Joey: Yeah but we won't be able to like get up in the middle of the night and have those long talks about our feelings and the future.
但以后就不能半夜起来,促膝长谈感觉和未来了。
Chandler: Not once did we do that.
我们一次也没做过。
Joey: Don't you remember that night, it was late and I was feeling sick and you said I would feel better tomorrow?
不是有一次很晚了,我不舒服,你说我“明天”就会好一点?
Chandler: Oh yeah, I remember that.
对,我记得。
Joey: I don't know. I'm just…just gonna miss living with you.
我不知道……我会想念那些事。
Chandler: Yeah, me too man.
我也是。
Joey: What the hell is that?
那是什么?
Chandler: That's disgusting.
好恶心。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: So I, I told Rachel that it was just, gonna be the two of us.
我告诉瑞秋我们要自己住了。
Chandler: Oh yeah? Well, how'd she take it?
是吗?她还好吗?
Monica: Really well. Yeah. Surprisingly well. Yeah, she didn't cry. She wasn't angry or sad.
非常好,令人意外的好没有哭,也没有生气或难过。
Chandler: And you're upset because you didn't make your best friend cry?
你很不爽没把最好的朋友弄哭?
Monica: I mean, all I'm asking for is just a little emotion! Is that too much to ask after six years? ! I mean what? Are are are Rachel and I not as close as you guys? ! I mean do we not have as much fun? ! Don't I deserve a few tears? ! I mean when we told Joey, he cried his eyes out!
我只求一点真情流露,我们6年室友耶?!我们没你们要好吗?没你们开心吗?我不值得她掉几滴泪吗?乔伊一听到就哭得死去活来!
Joey: Hey! I did not cry my eyes out! Come on! It's like the end of an era! No more Jman and Channie's!
我才没有哭得死去活来!这就像一个时代的结束!再也没有乔兄和钱哥了!
Chandler: Ok, I gotta ask, who calls us that? !
我一定要问,有谁那样叫我们?
Russell: You got married again.
你又结婚了。
Ross: Yes.
对。
Russell: So that's your second marriage in two years.
这是你2年内第二次结婚。
Ross: Yes, second in two years. Third overall.
对,2年两次,总共三次。
Russell: Ross, I have been a divorce attorney for 23 years and never have I so much business from one client. Why don't you tell me what happened.
罗斯,我当了23年离婚律师,没有一个客户比你捧场。告诉我怎么回事。
Ross: Basically, Rachel and I were in Vegas and we got drunk...
基本上,瑞秋和我在拉斯维加斯,我们喝醉了……
Russell: I'm sorry, is this the same Rachel who's name you said at the altar in the second marriage?
抱歉,她就是你上次结婚,叫错名字的那个瑞秋?
Ross: Yes yes yes! But, I I do not love her.
对,但是我并不爱她。
Russell: Oh, that's better then.
这就好多了。
Ross: This was just a drunken mistake and I I need to get it annulled.
这只是酒醉犯错,我要办注销,我懂了。
Russell: I see. Have you considered therapy?
你考虑过接受治疗吗?
Ross: I think just the annulment for today.
我想今天办注销就好了
Russell: There are a couple of forms to fill out.
要填几份表格。
Ross: Easy.
简单。
Russell: And we'll need to have witnesses who can testify that you were not of uh, sound mind.
必须有证人证明,你们当时神智不清。
Ross: No problem.
没问题。
Russell: And we'll need you and Rachel to testify before a judge.
你和瑞秋得向法官说明。
Ross: Ooh! There's no way to do this without her? 'Cause I kinda already told her uh, it was, it was already taken care of.
不能不找她吗?我已经告诉她事情都办妥了。
Russell: Of course you did. Look, you can't get an annulment unless you and Rachel are both there.
你当然这么说。罗斯,你和瑞秋都在场,才能办理注销。
Ross: Uhha, what about someone who looks like Rachel? I will think about the therapy.
那找一个长得像瑞秋的人呢?我会考虑接受治疗。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey.
嘿!
Monica: So um, I was thinking that maybe we should start dividing up our stuff.
我想我们应该开始分东西了。
Rachel: Ok!
好。
Monica: You know, nono point in dragging it out. Dragging out the long process of you moving out and us not living together anymore.
没必要拖拖拉拉的,我是说你搬走我们分开的事。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: Hey Rach, what about this? Huh? Who who gets this? See, I I don't know if I want it because it might be you know, too many memories!
瑞秋,这个要归谁?我不知道我想不想要,它有太多回忆。
Rachel: What the hell is that?
那是什么?
Monica: I don't know.
我不知道。
Monica: Hey, Rachel, how about the big plate? I want you to have the big plate.
瑞秋,大盘子呢?我要你留着大盘子。
Rachel: Wow! Mon, thanks! I love this plate!
谢谢,我很喜欢这个盘子!
Monica: Something to remember me by!
这样你就会记得我。
Rachel: Mon, honey you're not dying. I'm just moving out. You know, I mean we're gonna see each other all the time.
你又不是快死了,我只是要搬出去我们还是会天天见面。
Monica: But still, it's a big change. The end of an era, you might say!
但这是个大转变,也可以说是一个时代的结束。
Rachel: Are you ok? You're not blinking.
你还好吗?眼睛都没眨。
Monica: I'm fine! I just, I'm thinking about how much it's it's an end of era.
我很好,我只是在想一个时代要结束了。
Rachel: Oh, all right. But you know, I gotta say, I don't, I don't think six years counts as an era.
好吧,但老实说,6年应该称不上一个时代。
Monica: An era is defined as a significant period of time. Now, it was significant to me, maybe it wasn't significant to you!
一个时代就是一段重要的日子我觉得重要,或许你不觉得重要!
Rachel: What is the matter with you? !Monica: What is the matter with you? !
你是怎么了?你才怎么了?
Monica: Why aren't you more upset? ! Aren't you gonna be sad that we're we're not living together anymore? ! I mean aren't you gonna miss me at all? !
你为什么没有更不开心?我们要分开了你不难过吗?你都不会想我吗?
Rachel: Monica, all right, but don't get mad at me. It's it's just a little hard to believe.
好吧,说出来你别生气。我只是有点难以相信。
Monica: What's hard to believe?
难以相信什么?
Rachel: Well, you know, I mean, it's you guys. Youyou do this kind of stuff! You know? I mean, youyou were gonna get married in Vegas and then you backed out!
你想想,你们,你们这样做!我想说,你们打算在维加斯结婚然后又反悔!
Rachel: I guess I'm not upset because I don't see you actually going through with it. I'm sorry.
我想是因为我不相信你们真要一起住,所以才不太伤心。对不起。
Monica: Rachel, it's going to happen. Chandler is gonna move in here.
瑞秋。这是真的。钱德真的要搬进来住。
Rachel: But I...Monica: I know, wait! Just let me finish, ok?
但,我……不,等等!先让我讲完,好吗?
Monica: This isn't something that we just, just impulsively decided to do inin Vegas, this is something that we both really want. And it is going to happen.
这些不是我们在维加斯一时冲动决定的。我们是认真的。事情真的要发生的。
Rachel: It is? Really?
是这样的吗?真的?
Monica: Yeah, sweetie.
是啊,亲爱的。
Rachel: You know what, we're not gonna live together anymore?
你是说,我们不能再一块住了?
Monica: No.
没错。
Rachel: What? Oh my God! I'm gonna miss you so much!
什么?噢 天啊!我会很惦挂你的!
Monica: I'm gonna miss you!
我也会惦着你的!
Rachel: I mean it's the end of an era!
我想说这是一个时代的终结啊!
Monica: I know!
我知道!
Phoebe: Ok, bye!
好了,再见了!
Ross: Oh no.
噢,不要。
Phoebe: So? Did you get the annulment?
你去办注销了吗?
Ross: I couldn't.
我办不了。
Phoebe: I knew it! Because you love Rachel.
我就知道,因为你爱瑞秋。
Ross: It's not that. Ok? Annulments are more complicated than I…
不是那样的,事情比想像中复杂……
Phoebe: Yeah, complicated 'cause of the love.
爱让它变得复杂。
Ross: I…I do, I do not love Rachel. I'm gonna tell her right now about the whole thing so we can get this marriage annulled as fast as possible. Would I do that if I loved her?
我不爱瑞秋。我现在就去告诉她,好尽快把手续办好。我如果爱她会这么做吗?
Phoebe: I've never been more convinced of your love for her.
我现在更确信你爱她。
Ross: I do not have feelings for Rachel! Ok? !
我对瑞秋没有感觉,好吗?
Ross: Ohh, what's wrong? !
怎么了?
Rachel: Monica and Chandler are really moving in here, I have to move out, everything is changing.
莫妮卡和钱德真的要同居了,我得搬出去,一切都要变了。
Ross: Oh my G Come here! Come here! It's ok. Uh…Everything's gonna be ok.
过来,别难过,一切都会好起来的。
Rachel: Thank you. Ross: Of course.
谢谢你,不客气。
Joey: So, Ross and Rachel got married, Monica and Chandler almost got married, you think you and I should hook up?
罗斯和瑞秋结婚了,莫妮卡和钱德差点结婚,我们要不要也搞在一起?
Phoebe: Oh we do, but not just yet.
要,但不是现在。
Joey: Really? ! Well when?
是吗?那是什么时候?
Phoebe: Ok, umm, well, first Chandler and Monica will get married and be filthy rich by the way. Yeah. But it won't work out.
好,首先钱德和莫妮卡会结婚,还会发大财但婚姻会破裂。
Joey: Wow. Phoebe: I know.
哇。我知道。
Phoebe: Then, I'm gonna marry Chandler for the money and, you'll marry Rachel and have the beautiful kids.
然后我会为钱嫁给钱德,你会娶瑞秋生几个漂亮小孩。
Joey: Great!
太好了!
Phoebe: But then we ditch those two and that's when we get married. We'll have Chandler's money and Rachel's kids and getting custody will be easy because of Rachel's drinking problem.
接着我们就抛弃他们结婚。我们会有钱德的财产,瑞秋的孩子监护权很好抢,因为瑞秋酗酒。
Joey: Oh oh, what about Ross?
那罗斯呢?
Phoebe: I don't wanna go into the whole thing, but umm, we have words and I kill him.
我不想多说,不过……我和他发生争执然后我把他杀掉。

分享到
重点单词
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • soapn. 肥皂 vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承
  • misunderstandingn. 误会,误解 misunderstand的现在分词
  • overalladj. 全部的,全体的,一切在内的 adv. 总的来说
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • therapyn. 疗法,治疗
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒