老友记 第5季:第2集 热吻连连(上)
日期:2016-09-13 10:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Monica: You look cute in bubbles.
你全身泡泡好可爱。
Chandler: Ehh, you're just liquored up.
你喝太多眼花了。
Joey: Hey, it's me! I'm coming in!
是我,我进去了!
Chandler: I've had a very long, hard day. You're home early.
我今天上班累死了。你提早回家。
Joey: Yeah, my date threw up. Ahh, I'm gonna go get some chicken, you want some?
因为我的约会对象吐了一地。我要去买炸鸡,你要不要?
Chandler: Ahh, no thanks. No chicken, bye-bye then.
不了,谢谢,再见。
Joey: You sure? Some extra crispy? Dirty rice? Beans?
你确定?我还叫了粟米和茄汁豆。
Chandler: For last time no! Get out! Get out, Joey! Joey: All right!
我最后一次说我不要了!出去,乔伊!知道了!
Chandler: Are you ok? I'm so sorry, he wouldn't leave. He kept asking me if I want chicken.
你没事吧?抱歉,他死都不走,缠着我问要不要炸鸡。
Monica: Chicken? I could eat some chicken.
炸鸡?我想吃炸鸡。
Chandler: Hey Joe!
乔伊!
Chandler: Yeah, can I get a 3-piece, some coleslaw, and some beans, and a Coke-Diet Coke.
我要三块鸡、沙拉豆子、可乐——健怡可乐。
Phoebe: Hey! Joey&Phoebe: Morning Pheebs!
嗨!早安,菲比!
Phoebe: I have to tell you this story. Ok, I was coming over here and this cab driver...
我非告诉你们不可,刚才载我来的司机……
Joey: Was his name Angus?
那人是不是叫做安格斯?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Oh, he was this cab driver we had in London.
我们在伦敦碰到的计程车司机。
Phoebe: Oh. Ha-ha-ha. All right, anyway...
好吧,总之……
Monica: Wait, what that place, that pub he took us to?
他载我们去的酒馆叫什么?
Chandler: Uh, The Wheatsheaf.
麦子酒馆。
Joey: Yeah-yeah-yeah, and they had that beer! That uh...
对,那里有一种啤酒……
Monica: Boddingtons! All: Boddingtons! Woohoo!
柏丁顿!就是柏丁顿!
Chandler: Ooh! Ahh, Pheebs, was gonna tell a story.
菲比有话要说。
Phoebe: Yeah, ok, so, he had a really funny hat- I don't wanna talk about it.
他的帽子很好笑…… 我不想说了。
Joey: Hey, Ross, Boddington! Yeah! Ho-ho, man. That was good beer.
罗斯,柏丁顿!那是好啤酒。
Joey: You know, I'd walk back to London for another frosty one of those bad boys.
若是能再喝一杯,要我走回伦敦都行。
Ross: You know, I think they have those at that British pub at the trade center. Joey: Later!
世贸附近的英国酒馆好像有。回头见!
Ross: Isn't Rachel supposed to be back by now?
瑞秋不是应该回来了吗?
Monica: Yeah, but her plane got delayed in Athens. But actually, she should be here by now.
可是班机在雅典误点。不过现在也该到了。
Ross: Oh, so-so you talked to her. Did she, did she sound mad?
你跟她通过电话,她很生气吗?
Monica: No, but, she likes me. You abandoned her on a plane to Greece.
不会,那是因为她喜欢我。你丢下她让她独自飞到希腊去。
Ross: Ok, I did not abandon Rachel! Ok? Emily showed up at the airport! I had to go after her! I mean, I-I did what I had to do!
我才没有丢下瑞秋好么?艾蜜莉出现在机场,我当然得去追她。
Ross: She's my wife! Rachel is my wife! You know- Emily! Emily, is my wife. Man, what is that?
我别无选择,毕竟她是我妻子,瑞秋是我妻子。是……艾蜜莉!艾蜜莉是我老婆,我是怎么了?
Phoebe: So you still haven't heard from Emily?
你还没有艾蜜莉的消息?
Ross: No, not since I lost her at the airport.
我在机场追丢之后就没有了。
Chandler: I can't believe she can outrun you man!
她竟然跑得比你快!
Ross: HEY, SHE'S FAST! OKAY? Oh! You-you think you can beat me? Let's go! Outside! I'm-I'm sorry, I'm just alittle...
她是很快,好吗?你自以为能快过我?我们现在就去外头较量!抱歉,我太……
Monica: Slow?
慢了?
Ross: Oh you want some? ! Huh? Ok, get the shoes on! Let's go man!
你要跟我比比吗?走啊,去穿球鞋,我们去赛跑!
Monica: It's cool, ok? You're the fastest!
别激动,你跑得最快!
Rachel: Hi! All: Oh, my God, Rachel!
嗨!瑞秋!嗨!
Ross: Rach, Rach, I am so sorry. I am so-so sorry.
瑞秋,我很抱歉。非常对不起你。
Rachel: Oh Ross, come on! You just did what you had to do. Hey Pheebs.
罗斯,你没做错。嗨,菲比。
Ross: What? That's it? You're not mad? I mean, it must've been terrible.
就这样?你不生气?你应该很火大。
Rachel: Terrible? Hell, I was in Greece! That was a nice hotel! Nice beach, met the nice people. It's not too shabby for Rachel.
火大?我可是在希腊!那间饭店非常棒,海滩很美,人又和善。对我瑞秋来说可不差。
Ross: So, what? That's it?
就这样?不生气?
Rachel: Well, yeah! We're cool. Totally cool.
对,我没生你的气。
Ross: Uh. Thanks Rach. Oh, you're the best.
谢谢,你真好。
Rachel: Oh no, you're the best.
你才好呢。
Ross: Ohh, I gotta go to the flower store!
我要去花店一趟。
Ross: Check it out, no one will tell me where Emily is, so I'm gonna send 72 long-stem, red roses to her parents' house, one for each day that I've known and loved her.
听我说,大家都不肯说,艾蜜莉在哪里。我决定买72朵长茎红玫瑰,送去艾蜜莉爸妈家。每朵代表我认识她,并且深爱她的每一天。
Ross: That ought get her talk to me again.
她一定会感动地软化。
Chandler: Oh, Ross, when you make out the card; be sure to make it out to, “Emily”.
罗斯,写卡片时别忘了,对方是“艾蜜莉”。
Monica: Hey that's great that you- so good that you had such a good time in Greece!
瑞秋,太好了,幸好你在希腊玩得开心。
Rachel: What? I didn't have a good time in Greece! Ross abandoned me! Ok?
什么?我在希腊才不开心!罗斯丢下我一人!
Rachel: I couldn't get a plane out, so I had to stay, in, their, honeymoon, suite, with people coming up to me all the time going, "Oh, Mrs. Geller, why are you cry?"
我买不到机票回来,只好住在他们的蜜月套房!每个人都要来问我,“盖勒太太,你哭什么?”
Rachel: I mean, it was sooo humiliating. I felt like such an idiot! I mean, it's all my fault! And you know why, because I make very bad decisions.
简直丢死人了,我真是个白痴。这都是我的错。你们知道为什么吗?因为我的决定都不对。
Chandler: Oh that's not true.
不要这么说。
Rachel: Yes it is! It is true! I went, I went after Ross in stupid London.
就是这样,我没胡说!我跑去蠢伦敦追罗斯。
Phoebe: London is stupid! Stupid!
伦敦的确是个蠢地方!太蠢了!
Rachel: I put on a cheer leading outfit to seduce Joshua. Then I lost him because I asked him to marry me after four dates.
我打扮得像个啦啦队长,倒追约书亚。约了四次会就叫他娶我,把他吓死了。
Rachel: And then I uh I went to Greece on somebody else's honeymoon. Ok? Do those sound like very good decisions to you?
然后我还去希腊渡别人的蜜月。你们觉得这些决定正确吗?
Monica: I like your little braid.
我喜欢你的小辫子。
Rachel: All right. You know what? I just shouldn't be allowed to make decisions anymore.
我不应该做任何决定。
Phoebe, you were right. I should've never gone to London, and from now on you make all of my decisions for me.
菲比,你说得对,我根本不该去伦敦。从现在开始由你帮我做决定。
Phoebe: Oh...No, I did that for someone once. I'm-I'm not comfortable having that kind of power and control over someone's life.
不行,我以前就这么做过。我不喜欢主宰别人的生活。
Monica: I'll do it!
那我来!
Rachel: That's fine. So Monica, you are now in charge of my love life.
很好,莫妮卡,以后由你主宰我的感情生活。
Chandler: Ok, I gotta go to work.
我该去上班了。
Chandler: And uh, Rachel, great to have you back.
瑞秋,很高兴看到你回来。
Chandler: Pheebs!
菲比!
Chandler: Always a pleasure.
真开心。
Monica: Oh, Rachel, sweetie, look, here's a really cute picture of you and Joey at the reception.
瑞秋,亲爱的,你看。这是你跟乔伊在招待会的照片。
Rachel: Ohh, he's married! Ross is married. I can't- I still can't believe it.
他已经结婚了。罗斯结婚了,我到现在还不敢相信。
Monica: Oh. Honey, sweetie, by the edges.
亲爱的,抓旁边就好。
Rachel: I mean, you know I'm just gonna have to accept it...I mean, it's my fault.
看来我只好接受事实,这都要怪我。
Monica: Sweetie! Edges! Fingers! Smudgey! Pictures!
亲爱的!拿边上!手脏!会有印子!
Rachel: Oh my God!
天啊!
Monica: It's ok. That's ok. I-I know that you're very upset right now ok. I know, I know that wasn't about me.
算了。我知道你心情低落,不是故意找我麻烦。
Joey: I bet it was about her a little.
我看她就是跟她作对。
Monica: If you would stop thinking about Ross for one minute you would notice that there are great guys everywhere! I mean, look! Look, Gunther! I mean, he's nice, he's cute.
你要是肯放下罗斯一分钟,就会发现到处有帅哥。你看,例如甘瑟。他既善良又可爱。
Rachel: Yeah, I guess Gunther is kind of...
甘瑟的确……
Monica: Look the guy over there. Remember? That is the guy you flirted with at the counter that time.
还有那边那个家伙。记得吗?你以前,跟他打情骂俏过。
Rachel: Oh, I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道……
Monica: You're going to talk to him! You know what? We made a deal, I make your decisions and I say you're going to talk to him.
你现在就去跟他说话。我们说好由我发号施令,我命令你去跟他说话。
Rachel: All right, you're the boss. I guess I gotta do what you tell me.
好吧,你说了算。看来我只好照办。
Joey: Say that to him and you're golden.
他听到这句话肯定上钩。
Phoebe: Hey! Joey: Hey, Pheebs!
嗨!嗨,菲比!
Monica: We got out pictures back from London. Here's all of us at the Tower of London...
伦敦的照片洗出来了。这张是所有人在伦敦塔拍的……
Phoebe: Oh! Here we all are! Yeah, there's Ross and Joey and you, and me.
大家都在照片中,有罗斯、乔伊、你……和我。
Chandler: All right, you know what, we've been talking about London too much haven't we?
你一定听烦我们说伦敦的事了。
Phoebe: No. I'm sorry. It's just 'cause I couldn't be there. 'Cause all I ever get to do now is pregnant stuff, it just bums me out.
是我不好,因为我去不了。我只能大着肚子,烦都快烦死了。
Chandler & Joey: Uh we're sorry. Sorry Pheebs.
很抱歉……
Monica: You know what I like to do? It sounds a little corny but sometimes when I'm bummed out, I like to just close my eyes and think about what a wonderful gift life is.
你知道我伤心时都怎么做吗?有时候事情不太顺利,我就闭上眼睛,想想人生实在挺美好。
Monica: See?
有用吧?
Phoebe: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Monica: What happened?
怎么样?
Rachel: Well, you know, a little of this, a little of that. Got myself a date tomorrow night.
总之我们东扯西扯,明天晚上要出去约会。
Monica: See, didn't I tell you? ! You're getting over Ross already!
看吧?你就要忘记罗斯了。
Rachel: Well...
好吧……
Gunther: Get out!
滚出去!
Monica: What took you so long?
你怎么去那么久?
Chandler: I got caught up at work, but I'm quitting tomorrow.
公事担搁了,不过我明天就辞职。
Chandler: So, thanks for having me over!
谢谢你邀我过来!
Chandler: Rach. Pheebs.
瑞秋,菲比。
Joey: See ya!
再见!
Joey: What the hell was that?
他发什么神经?
Monica: Probably some, you know, European goodbye thing he picked up in London.
可能在伦敦学到的欧洲风俗。
Rachel: Wh- That's not European!
那才不是欧洲风俗。
Phoebe: Well, it felt French.
比较像法式热吻。
Joey: Well I guess it's time for me to say goodbye too, my old friends. Come here give me a little sugar.
换我跟各位老友说再见了。过来给我点甜头吧。
Rachel: Oh God, I really had a good time!
我玩得好开心!
Dave: Yeah, me too. Uh. So, I guess this is it.
我也是,看来今天要结束了。
Rachel: Yeah. Umm, unless you wanna come inside? Dave: Yeah!
除非你想进来?好!
Rachel: Ok. Oh, uh, wait a minute, you know what? I uh, I can't decide this. Umm, ok, just hold on a second. Ok.
等等,我无法自做主张,等我一下。
Dave: Yeah!
好!
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: Is Monica around? I-I have to ask her something. Where's Monica? I have to ask her something.
莫妮卡在吗?我有事要问她。
Ross: Doing her laundry.
她去洗衣服。
Rachel: What's that?
那是什么?
Ross: Came in the mail today, it's uh, 72 long-stemmed red roses, one for each day that I've known and lovedEmily, cut up into mulch!
我今天收到的包裹,72朵代表我深爱艾蜜莉的红玫瑰给剪成碎片。
Rachel: Oh, honey that's awful.
真是糟糕。
Ross: Oh, it's not so bad. Monica's gonna make potpourri! I think I'm gonna, go wander out in the rain for awhile.
还好啦,莫妮卡要用来做香料。我要去淋雨散散心。
Rachel: But, it's not raining.
但外面没下雨。
Ross: I can't catch a break!
我的运气真不好!
Rachel: You know what, Ross? You're not going anywhere. You're gonna sit right here. I'm gonna make you a cup of tea and we're gonna talk this whole thing out. All right? Ok.
罗斯,你知道什么呀?你哪也别去。就坐这里,我们喝茶聊天,好吗?
Rachel: Hey, Dave!
嗨,大卫!
Dave: Yeah?
怎么样?
Rachel: Umm, listen, I'm gonna need to take a rain check, my roommate is just really sick. Ok? Ok! Bye!
改天再请你进来,我的室友病得很重,再见!亲爱的,听着,我知道你现在一定很伤心……
Rachel: Honey, listen, I know, I know things seem so bad right now and that they're not gonna get any...
亲爱的,听着,我知道你现在一定很伤心……
Monica: Rach? Can I talk to you just for a minute? I-I dropped some socks.
瑞秋?我可以跟你谈谈吗?我掉了几支袜子。
Rachel: Yeah!
好!
Monica: What is the matter with you? ! Do-do you wanna fall into the trap? Do you wanna fall into the trap?
你哪根筋不对?你又想跳回去自找苦吃?
Rachel: Ohh! You did not drop any socks!
你根本没掉袜子!
Monica: I just ran into Dave he told me you blew him off! I mean, you listen to me! Now, I'm calling the shots!
我刚碰到大卫,他说你打发他走!你给我听好,这里由我当家!
Monica: I say you leave Ross alone and go get Dave! And what the hell were you trying to do?
我要你离开罗斯去追大卫。你到底想怎么样?

分享到
重点单词
  • wandervi. 徘徊,漫步,闲逛,迷路,蜿蜒 vt. 漫步于 n
  • braidn. 辫子,穗带 vt. 编织,编造,混合
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • abandonv. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺 n. 放纵
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • potpourrin. 混合香料(混合物,杂录)
  • mulchn. 覆盖物,护盖物;护根 vt. 做护根;以护盖物覆盖
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳