老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:飞来横财(7)
日期:2016-09-23 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Chandler: I personally could have a gallon of Alan.
我…一个人可以喝下一加仑的Alan。
Phoebe: Hey, Lizzie
嘿,Lizzie。
Lizzie: Hey, Weird Girl.
嘿,古怪女孩。
Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup.
我带字母汤来给你。
Lizzie: Did you pick out the vowels?
你挑出有元音了吗?
Phoebe: Yes. But I left in the Ys. 'Cause, you know, "sometimes y". Uh, I also have something else for you.
但我把"Y"留下来了,因为有时你会用的上,"Why"(音同Y),我还带了其他东西给你。
Lizzie: Saltines?
咸饼干吗?
Phoebe: No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?
不对,你想要一千美元和足球电话吗?
Lizzie: What? Oh, my God! Oh my God, there's really money in here.
什么?天啊,这里真的有钱。
Phoebe: I know.
这我知道。
Lizzie: Weird Girl, what are you doing?
怪女孩,你在干什么?
Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don't want it.
没什么。我想给你。我不想要。
Lizzie: No, no, I ha…I have to give you something.
不,不。我得-我得给你点什么东西。
Phoebe: No, that's fine, you don't
不。不用了。
Lizzie: You want my tinfoil hat?
你要我的锡箔纸帽帽吗?
Phoebe: No. 'Cause you need that.
不用。你需要它。
Phoebe: No, it's okay, thanks.
不用了,就这样,谢谢。
Lizzie: Please, let me do something.
求你,请让我做点什么。
Phoebe: Okay, alright, I'll tell you what. you buy me a soda, and then we're even. Okay?
好吧,给我买听汽水,我们就扯平,好不好?
Lizzie: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: Okay.
好吧。
Lizzie: Keep the change.
不用找了。
Phoebe: Thanks, Lizzy.
谢谢你,Lizzie。
Lizzie: Sure you don't wanna pretzel?
你真的不要椒盐卷饼?
Phoebe: No, I'm fine. Thanks.
不,不用了
Lizzie: See ya.
再见。
Ross: A thumb? !
一个拇指?
All: Eww!
恶心!
Phoebe: I know! I know, I opened it up and there it was, just floating in there, like this tiny little hitchhiker!
我知道,我打开汽水,就看见它,它浮在上面,就像小小的搭便车的手势。
Chandler: Well, maybe it's a contest, you know? Like, collect all five?
或者这是一场竞赛,你知道,比如集满五只手指有奖?
Phoebe: Does, um, anyone wanna see?
你们想看看吗?
All: No! Thanks.
不用了,谢谢。
All: Oh, hey, don't do that! Cut it out!
噢,嗨,别那样!灭了它!
Rachel: It's worse than the thumb!
这比姆指还糟糕。

分享到