位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:人生计划
日期:2016-08-25 09:27

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Is it too late for a Plan C?
现在更换计划会不会太晚了
Just keep reminding yourself: that house made this house available, and made your future possible.
你要一直提醒自己 正是因为那座房子我们才住得起这座房子 你才得以拥有未来
Mom? Do you really think I'm Werth Academy material?
妈妈 你真觉得我适合沃思学院吗
You will be by the end of the summer bacause I've designed a plan.
经过这个暑假你就会够格了 因为我制定了一项计划
Right on time.
非常准时
I call it your life plan.
我称它为 你的人生计划
My life plan?
我的人生计划
Life plan.
人生计划
We're not leaving anything to chance.
不准出现任何意外
Everything's here.
所有安排都在这里
Oriented top to bottom. Left to right.
从上到下 从左到右
Let's take a closer look.
来仔细看一下
The minute of the hour, hour of the day, day of the week, week of the month, month of the year, the year of your life.
每一分钟 每一小时 每一天 每一周 每一月 你这辈子的每一年
Everything! Got it?
所有安排 明白了吗

重点讲解

remind sb (about / of sth)
提醒;使想起:

'Don't forget the camera.' 'Remind me about it nearer the time.'
"别忘了带相机。" "到时候再提醒我一下。"

orient sb / sth (to / towards sb / sth)
朝向;面对;确定方向;使适应:

Our students are oriented towards science subjects.
我们教的学生都适应学理科。

give sb / sth half a chance
给…一些机会:

That dog will give you a nasty bite, given half a chance.
只要一有机会,那条狗就会狠咬你一口。

on time
准时

The train arrived right on time (= at exactly the correct time).
火车准点到达。

get it/catch it
听清楚;领会:

Sorry, I didn't quite catch what you said.
对不起,我没听清楚你的话。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到