生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第74期:恐慌症
日期:2016-08-21 15:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Very funny.
真好笑。
Well, you wouldn't have asked me either.
不过你肯定也不会邀请我。
I would have asked you. In my head. On the way home. While I was having a good cry.
我肯定会邀请你。在我脑子里。在回家的路上。大哭的时候邀请你。
Sheldon, can I come in?
谢尔顿,我能进来吗?
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得还是算了吧。
Why not?
为什么?
According to an online message board, I may be having a panic attack.
根据网上的留言板说,我可能是恐慌症犯了。"足球妈妈09"也有同样的症状。
SoccerMom09 had similar symptoms. But to be fair, the twins were a real handful that day.
不过说实话,她的双胞胎那天的确很不乖。
You're making me worry. What's going on?
你让我很担心。到底怎么回事?
What's going on is we're about to go to a prom.
事情是我们要去参加毕业舞会。
And there's a great deal of pressure on young couples like us to engage in what Mr. Bob Eubanks called making whoopee.
对我们这样的青年情侣来说,要做到鲍勃·尤班克斯说的那样"肆意狂欢" 有很大压力。(鲍勃·尤班克斯:美国新婚游戏节目主持人)
What pressure? All I said was you look handsome. Can you please open the door?
什么压力?我不过就说了你好帅。把门打开好吗?
It's not just that. Leonard and Penny also made comments about it.
不光是这样。莱纳德和佩妮也说了这事。

生活大爆炸 第八季.jpg


And I'm not blind. Even I looked twice when I saw my posterior in these tuxedo pants.
我又不是瞎子,我都忍不住多看两眼我的翘臀裹在礼服裤里的样子。
So, I met Jeanie at your Aunt Gladys'. She passed me the Manischewitz, I took one look at this punim, and I almost plotzed on the kugel.
我跟珍妮相识于你阿姨格拉蒂家。她递给我犹太典礼酒,我看了这犹太美女一眼,差点犹太式"喷"到犹太布丁上。
Is this what I sound like when I talk about India?
我谈论印度时也这么烦人吗?
So, my mother's okay with this?
我妈对此没意见吗?
Why would your mother have a problem with me and Stuart?
你妈干嘛对我和斯图尔特有意见?
Cause they have a weird, inappropriate relationship.
因为他们之间存在着不恰当的逾越之举。
Weirder than what you and I did in my dad's Corolla?
比咱俩在我爸车里"做"的事还逾越吗?

分享到