生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:圣诞夜惊魂
日期:2016-08-20 15:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Ooh, I'll, uh, text Stuart, let him know we're close.
我给斯图尔特发短信,说我们快到了。
That's a neat tattoo.
你的纹身真好看。
Oh, thanks, it's Sally from Nightmare before Christmas.
谢谢,这是《圣诞夜惊魂》里的萨利。
Aw, that movie's so cute.
那部电影很有趣。
Do you like her because you both have red hair?
你喜欢她,是因为你们都是红头发吗?
Uh, a little, but more that she's covered in scars and can pull her own limbs off and sew them back on.
不尽然,更多是因为她浑身伤疤,还可以把四肢都拆下来,然后重新缝上。
I like Cinderella.
我喜欢《灰姑娘》。
Did you know, in the original book, the sisters cut off their toes with knives in order to fit in the glass slipper?
你知道在《灰姑娘》原书中,灰姑娘的姐姐们为了能穿进水晶鞋,用刀把脚趾头砍了下来吗?
I like "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo."
我喜欢《魔咒歌》。(迪士尼动画电影《灰姑娘》中的歌曲)
Hey, here comes Stuart and his date.
斯图尔特和他的女伴来了。
Oh, she's cute.
她真可爱。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
What?
怎么了?
That's Jeanie.
那人是珍妮。
That's Jeanie? !
她就是珍妮吗?!
Who's Jeanie? - Don't say it. - That's Howard's cousin that he had sex with.
珍妮是谁?-别说。- 霍华德以前睡过的那个堂姐。
She is my second cousin. We were 15...I just said, "don't say it."
她是我的二等堂姐。我们当时只有15岁 ...我叫你别说。
No, it's okay. He told me that story a long time ago. -Raj!
没关系。他很早以前就告诉我了。-拉杰!
It was our first date, there was an awkward silence. What was I supposed to say?
那是我们第一次约会,突然冷场了。我总得找话题说啊。
Oh, it's beautiful.
哇,好漂亮啊。
Oh, the girls really did a nice job.
她们俩布置得真漂亮。
I know I wasn't into this before, but I'm so glad I get to take you to your first prom.
我之前虽然不太感兴趣,不过我很高兴能带你来你的第一个舞会。
What makes you think I didn't go to my prom? I went.
你为什么觉得我没参加毕业舞会?我去过啊。
Well, who'd you go with?
你带了谁?

生活大爆炸 第八季.jpg


I took a little lady I like to call loneliness.
我带的女伴名叫"孤独"。
Aw...-It's all right. We ended up having a threesome with her friend humiliation, so...
啊...-没事啦。我们最后和"丢脸"来了个"三人大战"...
Well, if I would have been there and saw you alone, I would've asked you to dance.
如果我当时在场看见你一个人,我一定会邀请你跳舞。
No, you wouldn't have. - Well, you don't know that.
不,你不会的。-你怎么知道。
It was before my growth spurt.
那时候我还没发育,骨架子都没长开呢。
What, that already happened?
什么,你现在是长开了吗?

分享到