生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:医药销售
日期:2015-09-11 17:00

(单词翻译:单击)

I haven't been on a job interview in years.
我好几年没去面试了。
I'm really nervous.
我真的好紧张。
Don't be. You are built for pharmaceutical sales.
别紧张。你天生就是干医药销售这行的。
You're cute, you're flirty and...Started that like there were gonna be three things.
你可爱、轻浮而且...本来以为会有三个优点说呢...
I don't have any experience in sales.
我没有任何销售经验。
Unless you count the bikini car wash I did in high school.
除非我在高中时穿着比基尼洗车也算。
But you already made me take that off my resume?
但你叫我把这段从我简历上删掉了?
This job is a lot like being a waitress, except instead of pushing the fish tacos 'cause they're about to go bad, you're just pushing our antidepressants before the FDA finds out they may cause rectal bleeding.
这份工作其实跟服务生很像,只不过你不是给客人推销快变质的鱼肉玉米卷,你是推销我们的抗抑郁药,在FDA发现这药能引起直肠出血之前赶紧卖掉。
They do?
是真的吗?
Maybe. But like our lawyers say, the world is full of things that can cause a rectum to bleed.
或许吧。但就像我们律师说的,这世界上有很多东西能导致直肠出血。
Anyway, I talked you up to Dan.
我在丹面前帮你说了不少好话。
He's the guy who'll be interviewing you.
他就是面试你的那个人。
Oh, I really appreciate this.
真是太谢谢你了。
I just hope I'm not in over my head.
我只希望我到时不会手足无措。
You'll be fine. Just be yourself.
没事的。就跟平时一样表现自己。
I wish I felt more confident.
我真希望我能多点自信。

医药销售.jpg


Penny, I wouldn't have put you up for this job if I didn't think you could handle it.
佩妮如果我觉得你不能胜任这份工作,我就不会推荐你。
Oh, thank you, but maybe I should cancel.
谢谢,但或许我该取消面试。
It's too late to cancel. You're going. But I don't know anything about pharmaceuticals.
现在取消太晚了。你一定要去。但我对医药没有任何了解。
Oh, I understand. You want to do something you're already good at.
我明白了。你想从事你擅长的工作。
I know. Why don't I get you a job at the Sitting Around All Day Wearing Yoga Pants Factory?
我懂。那我何不帮你在"穿着瑜伽裤宅在家工厂"找一份工作呢?
They're comfortable.
那裤子真的很舒服嘛。
Ma, I hope you're decent. Raj is here!
妈,把衣服穿好。拉杰也在哦!
You just started seeing naked women again, and I don't want you to be confused about where the boobs should be.
你最近才开始重新看见女人裸体,我不想让你对咪咪到底该垂到哪儿感到困惑。
Oh, hey, guys. What are you doing here?
你们好啊。你们怎么会来这里?
Uh...wwhat are you doing here?
那你又怎么在这里?
I thought you moved out.
我以为你搬出去了。
Oh, yeah, I was going to, and then Debbie and I got to talking over dinner the other night.
我本来打算搬的,但某天晚上,我和黛比在吃饭时聊到这事。
I didn't have anyplace to go, she likes having me around, so we both said, "Why leave?" at the same time.
我没有住的地方,她也喜欢我待在这里,所以我俩异口同声说"那为什么还要搬?"
It was precious.
无比珍贵的一段回忆啊。
It's not that precious.
也没那么珍贵吧。
I'd like to back you up, but it sounds like it was pretty precious.
我本来想支持你的但听得起来的确弥足珍贵。
Stewie, I can't find my glasses!
图仔,我找不到眼镜了!
Be right there, Deb Deb!
马上来,小黛黛!
They're probably on her head.
眼镜可能就在她头上。

分享到