(单词翻译:单击)
Joey: Oh, Chandler!
噢,钱德?
Monica: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay?
你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?
Monica: Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.
你和巴里谈过吗?我笑得停不下来。
Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
看得出来,你看起来就好像睡觉时有个衣架塞在你嘴里。
Monica: I know. He's just so...Do you Remember you and Tony Demarco? Oh, yeah.
我知道,他只是太你还记得你和Tony DeMarco吗? 是的,记得。
Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.
就好像那样。有感觉。
Rachel: Wow, are you in trouble!
哇,你有麻烦了。
Monica: Big time!
太棒了!
Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.
想要婚纱吗?几乎没用过。
Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves here.
我想我们谈的远了点。
Monica: Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.
好啦,好啦,我要站起来,去工作了,而且不整天想着他
Monica: Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
或者我只是站起来然后去工作。
Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!
那么,祝我好运!
Monica: What for?
为什么?
Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things.
我要去找那个(思考)工作的事情。
Frannie: Hi, Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡!.
Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back. How was Florida?
嘿,Frannie,欢迎回来!在佛罗里达过得怎么样?
Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?
你做爱了,是不?
Monica: How did you do that? Oh, I hate you.
你怎么知道的? 哦,我恨你。
Frannie: I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So, who?
我拉着我的Roz阿姨穿过鹦鹉丛林,你却在做爱!那么,是和谁?
Monica: You know Paul?
你认识保罗吗?
Frannie: Paul, the wine guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.
保罗,调酒那个?是呀,我认识保罗。
Monica: You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul?
你认识他就好像我认识他一样?
Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul.
开玩笑吧?保罗还欠我人情呢。
Frannie: Y'know Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.
在我之前,他已经有两年没有做爱了。