头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:莱莉进入青春期(完)
日期:2016-07-05 14:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Sorry.
抱歉
Girl! Girl! Girl!
女生!女生!女生!
Okay. Bye.
好了,拜拜。
Go, Riley! You got this!
莱莉,加油 !你行的!
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗?好了。
All right. Let's play some hockey!
好嘞,一起打冰球吧!
All right, Anger, take it! Give us that puck or you're dead meat! On our left. On our left!
好了,怒怒,抢过来!把冰球交出来,不然你就死定了!在左边,在左边!
Let's just try not to get all smelly this time.
这次还是尽量别打到满身臭汗了。
Mom and dad are watching us fail. Not for long!
爸爸妈妈正看着我们输球。待会就赢回来了!
We've been through a lot lately, that's for sure.
我们最近经历了许多事情。
But we still love our girl.
可我们仍爱着这个小女孩。
She has great new friends, a great new house.
她交到了新朋友,住进了新房。
Things couldn't be better.
这一切都很完美。
After all, Riley's twelve now. What could happen?
毕竟莱莉现在才12岁,能发生什么事呢?
And who can tell me what year San Francisco was founded?
谁能告诉我旧金山是哪一年被发现的?
Anyone? Jordan?
有人知道吗,乔丹?
How much more of this? Five months, two weeks and four days until Summer Vacation.
还要这样下去多久?离暑假还有五个月两周零四天。
Then it's off to the Bahamas with you know who!
然后就能和那个谁一起去巴哈马玩啦!
Come, fly with me, Gatinha.
来,我带你飞。
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快。

头脑特工队

What are we mad about?
我们到底在为什么生气?
I don't know. Whatever Troy's mad about.
我也不知道,和特罗伊生一样的气吧。
- What's Troy mad about? I don't know.
特罗伊为什么生气?我也不知道。
I know. Totally.
我当然知道。
We're a total fraud! Do you think they can see through us? Of course not! We're wearing eye shadow!
我们是骗子,你觉得他们能看穿我们吗?当然不会,我们画眼影了!
Being cool is so exhausting.
扮酷真是太累人了。
Who's the birthday girl? Hey! Hello?
谁是小寿星呀,有人吗?
Six years of drama school for this?
念了六年戏剧学校就为了这个?
Move it, will you? What are you doing? Come on! You know what? This is okay. This is fine.
快开好吗?磨蹭什么呢,快点!会没事的,会没事的。
We just need to go to our happy place.
我们只要去开心的地方就行。
Tripledent Gum...
清至口香糖......
No! Not this again!
别再放这广告了!

分享到