摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:不要再催了
日期:2015-08-31 10:12

(单词翻译:单击)

What I thought were allergies started the cold that brought the whole family down!
我还以为自己是过敏,结果却导致了全家人挨个病倒了。
No one can ever know about this...Not after what happened in Yosemite. The pink-eye apocalypse.
不能让任何人知道这件事...尤其是发生约塞米蒂国家公园那件事之后。粉眼末日。
A mountain chickadee! - Where? -Take a look and send it down the line.
有只白眉山雀 -在哪儿?-每个人轮流看一眼。
Where? Where do you see it? I want to see. Oh, right there! Right there! Right there!
在哪儿?你在哪儿看到的?我想看看。就在那儿!在那儿!那儿!
It took me a whole year to earn back the respect and admiration of my family.
我整整花了一年才赢回家人的尊重和崇拜。
Well...But it's six hours to the screening, and I have to edit out all those sneezes without ruining Jay's speech.
这个嘛但还有六小时就要放映了,我得把打喷嚏的画面都剪掉,还不能毁了杰的演讲。
That means special effects, that means overlapping green screen. What am I saying? ! It's impossible!
所以得用上特效,还得盖上绿屏。我在说什么呢?那是不可能的啊!
I'm sorry, dad.
很抱歉,老爸。
No, you're right. It's time to stop whining like a little girl and man up! Let's put on our unitards!
不,你做得对。不能再像个小姑娘一样发牢骚了,要爷们儿点!穿上紧身衣吧!
And Manny - he's been missing a lot of kicks lately. He could cost us a game. I may have to bench him.
曼尼,他最近丢了很多踢球得分。可能会害我们输掉比赛。我可能得把他换下场。
A coach has to do what's best for the team.
教练总得做最有利于队伍的安排。
Does family loyalty mean nothing to you, Mitchell?
家族忠诚对你来说一点不重要吗,米切尔?
Not to mention I'd be facing the wrath of Jay and Gloria.
更别说我还得面对愤怒的杰和歌洛莉亚。
Well, then you should play him.
那你就让他上场。

modern6e3a2.jpg


And risk our perfect 3-0 record in my first year as the varsity football coach, when this could be a stepping-stone to a college job or who knows what else?
冒着牺牲我们3比0的完美战绩吗?这可是我当橄榄球队教练的第一年,本可以成为我进入大学工作获得事业成功的垫脚石。
You know, it's basically a Cinderella story.
灰姑娘一般的故事啊。
Well, at least you have the outfit for it.
至少你服装是有了。
Are you gonna help me or not?
你到底还要不要帮我了?
I'm sorry. Um...okay.
不好意思。好吧。
Well, maybe what you could do is -
也许你可以...
You know what I could do...is coach. You know, Manny's just in a slump.
我可以...尽教练之责。曼尼只是处于低潮期。
You know, he's lacking confidence. It's not gonna be easy, but I could pull this off.
他缺乏自信。这并不容易,但我可以搞定这事。
That's what you said about the Cinderella costume, and two hours later, we were calling the auto club.
对于灰姑娘的戏服你也是这样说的,两小时后我们就给汽车俱乐部打了电话。
We're going in the backyard.
我们要去后院了。
To identify insects.
去识别昆虫。
Oh, I love that. I did that.
我爱死了。是我干的。
Sydney Barrow -like my Lily, a gifted child, and, thanks to a little matchmaking, her new friend.
希德妮·巴洛,跟我家莉莉一样有天赋,多亏了我来做媒,她成了莉莉的新朋友。
Yeah, i-it can be challenging finding playmates for an exceptional child.
帮一个天才儿童找玩伴是很有挑战性的。
I don't mean to brag, but that's why I didn't have any friends.
我无意吹嘘,但那就是我儿时没有朋友的原因。
Yeah, Alan, I'm sending Claire to meet with you. I got my kid's game.
艾伦,我让克莱尔去见你。我要去看我儿子的比赛。
Yeah, he's the kicker. Could all come down to him. Yeah, take it easy.
是啊,他是踢球的。可能全靠他得分呢。放松点。
Don't talk like that.
别那样说。
Look. You're stressing him out.
瞧,你让他好紧张。
You're stressed out?
你紧张吗?
A little.
有点。
Good! 'Cause stress is all part of football.
很好,因为压力是橄榄球的一部分。
If you're not throwing up in your mouth, you're not doing it right.
如果你没吐在嘴里那就不对。

分享到