疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:处理掉威勒
日期:2016-01-09 09:23

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, look what I found.

看看我发现了什么。

We got ourselves a groupie.

我们有名粉丝啊。

Heavily armed, too.

身上也带着大杀器。

You know this guy?

你认识他吗?

No.

不认识。

You're not law enforcement.

你不是执法部门的啊。

Cartel finally grow some stones?

毒帮的人终于蒙了吗?


Send somebody to take care of us?

派人来结果我们了?

Who the hell are you?

你到底是谁?

Concerned...third party?

相关...第三方?

Take care of him.

处理掉他。

And, uh, get rid of Wheeler tonight.

今晚处理掉威勒。

Make it look clean.

做得干净点。

Hey, Stills. You screw this up, I won't let it get to me.

斯蒂尔斯。要是你搞砸了,我可不会让自己被拖下水。

I'll take care of you just like I took care of Pope.

我会处理掉你,就像我处理波普那样。

I can look after myself.

我很能照顾自己。

You know that.

这你知道。

Nice spot.

风景不错。

It's Oyster bay.

牡蛎湾。

Glad you like it.

很高兴你能喜欢。

You're gonna be here a long, long time.

你会在这里待很长很长时间。

I'm curious.

我很好奇。

Was there a point where you knew you'd become a bad guy?

你几时发现自己会变成一个坏蛋的?

Woke up one morning, realized I was paid to guard a bunch of jerks from Wall Street who were robbing everybody blind.

某天早上醒来,发现我的工作是保护一群华尔街人渣,他们压榨所有人的血汗钱。

They're stealing more than my annual salary in a afternoon.

他们一下午捞的钱比我一年挣得还多。

So I said, "What the hell?"

所以我对自己说,“管他呢?”

I don't believe you.

我不相信。

See, I've been watching you, Lionel.

我一直在观察你,莱奈尔。

Your heart's not really into it.

你并不是真心想这样。

Now, Stills, he does it for money.

斯蒂尔斯是为了钱。

But I think you do it because you're loyal.

但我觉得你是出于忠诚。

What's the difference?

有什么区别?

It's why I'm gonna let you live.

所以我会饶你不死。

分享到
重点单词
  • oystern. 牡蛎
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的