哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:第一天上课
日期:2015-10-26 15:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Made it! Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?
赶上了!你能想象老麦格知道我们迟到了脸色会多难看吗?
That was bloody brilliant!
真是太厉害了!
Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley.
多谢夸奖,韦斯莱先生。
Perhaps it'd be more usefully if I transfigured Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch.
或许我把波特先生和你变成怀表效果会更好些。
Then one of you might be on time.
没准你们就知道准时的意义了。
We got lost.
我们迷路了。
Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats.
那么该把你们变成地图了?我相信找到你们自己的座位不需要地图吧。

哈利波特与魔法石

There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class.
在我的课上不准乱挥愚蠢的魔杖,不准乱念愚蠢的咒语。
As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making.
就个人而言,我不指望你们中大多数人能够领会魔药学中的技术与奥妙。
However, for those select few who possess the predisposition I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses.
不过,对极少数拥有资质的人我可以教你们如何迷惑人的心智,囚禁人的感官。
I can tell you how to bottle fame brew glory and even put a stopper in death.
我可以教你们如何罐藏名声,酿造荣誉,甚至长生不死。
Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession with abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention.
我还要重申,也许有人觉得在霍格沃茨仗着自己名气大就自信满满,觉得可以不专心听讲。

分享到
重点单词
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • possessionn. 财产,所有,拥有
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • formidableadj. 强大的,可怕的,难对付的
  • gloryn. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂 vi. 为 ... 而骄傲
  • possessvt. 持有,支配
  • assessmentn. 估价,评估
  • predispositionn. 倾向,癖性,(易患病的)体质
  • subtleadj. 微妙的,敏感的,精细的,狡诈的,不明显的
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石