哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:收到信件的哈利
日期:2015-09-02 14:57

(单词翻译:单击)

And smile! Vernon, look at him! I can't believe it!
笑一笑!弗农,看看他!真不敢相信!
In just a week, he'll be off to Smeltings.
一周后,他就去斯麦尔丁中学了。
Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life.
斯梅廷之辉,世人皆畏。真是我最骄傲的一刻。
Will I have to wear that too? What? You go to Smeltings?
我不会也要穿它吧?什么?你也想去斯麦尔丁上学吗?
Don't be stupid! You're going to the state school where you belong.
别傻了!你去属于你的公立学校。
This is what you'll wear when I finish dyeing it.
等我染好了你就穿这件。
But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit like old elephant skin.
但那是达德利的旧校服,比我大了不知道多少圈。
Fit you well enough. Go get the post. Go!
我看你穿正合适。快去取邮件。赶紧!

哈利波特与魔法石

Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.
玛姬吃了个坏油螺生病了。
Dad, look! Harry's got a letter!
爸爸,看!哈利有封信!
Give it to me back. It's mine!
还给我。那是我的。
Yours? Who'd be writing to you?
你的?谁会给你写信啊?
Have a lovely day at the office, dear.
祝你工作愉快,亲爱的。
Shoo! Go on.
去去!快滚。

分享到