(单词翻译:单击)
Tony Stark:We're the Avengers.We can bust arms dealers all the livelong day,but that up there,that's...That' the endgame.How were you guys planning on beating that?
托尼·斯塔克:我们是复仇者联盟,我们可以天天抓军火商玩,但上面那个虫洞,那种敌人,你们怎么打败?
Steve Rogers:Together.
斯蒂夫·罗杰斯:齐心协力。
Tony Stark:We'll lose.
托尼·斯塔克:我们会输的。
Steve Rogers:Then we'll do that together,too.
斯蒂夫·罗杰斯:那就一起输。
Ultron:Everyone creates the thing they dread.Men of peace create engines of war.Invaders create Avengers.People create smaller people?"Children."I lost the word,there.Children designed to supplant them,to help them end.
奥创:恐惧的事物都是自己创造的,和平人士创造了战争机器,入侵者创造了复仇者,人类创造了更小的人?“孩子”忘了怎么说了,小孩用来取代他们,帮助他们消亡。
Ultron:Captain America.God's righteous man.Pretending you could live without a war.I can't physically throw up in my mouth,but
奥创:美国队长,上帝的正义之子,假装自己不是战争机器,我要是人类的话早吐了...
Bruce Banner:I think you're being hard on yourself.
布鲁斯·班纳:你对自己太狠(硬)了。
Natasha:Here I was hoping that was your job.
娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫:我希望这是你该干的。
Ultron:I think a lot about meteors.The purity in them.Boom!The end.Start again.The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.I was meant to be new.I was meant to be beautiful.The world would have looked to the sky and seen hope.seen mercy.Instead,they'll look up in horror because of you.You've wounded me.I give you full marks for that.But,like the man said,what doesn't kill me just makes me stronger.
奥创:我在想陨石多么纯粹,嘣~就完了,重新开始,世界焕然一新,给新人类重建家园,我注定是新人类,我注定美妙无比,世界本可以抬头望天看到希望,看到慈悲,可现在他们只会恐惧的抬头看,都是因为你们,你们伤害了我,这点我不得不佩服,但是人类总是说,杀不死我的,只会让我更强大。
Bruce Banner:Banner:I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade.(www.duanjuzi.com)
布鲁斯·班纳:我不用变绿都能掐死你。
You're afraid.
你怕了。
Of you?
你吗?
Of death.You're the last one.
死亡,你是最后一个。
You were supposed to be the last.Stark asked for a savior and settled for a slave.
你本该是最后一个,斯塔克想造救世主,却甘心得到个奴隶。
I suppose we are both disappointments.
看来我们都让人失望了。
I suppose we are.
是啊。
Humans are odd.They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be.But there is grace in their failings.I think you missed that.
人类真奇怪,他们觉得秩序与混乱是相对的,想控制自己无力控制的,但他们的努力值得尊敬,你没注意到吧。
They're doomed.
他们注定要灭亡。
Yes.
是啊。
But a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.It's a privilege to be among them.
但事物的美并不在于能否长久,身为他们的一员很荣幸。
You're unbearably naive.
你真是天真到无可救药。
Well...I was born yesterday.
嗯...毕竟我昨天才出生。