(单词翻译:单击)
There is something inside ,that are made out of stone,that they can't get to , that they can't touch,that's yours,that's hope.
在我们的内心深处有一种东西能穿透世上一切高墙,他们到达不了,也无法触及,它只属于你,它就是希望。
--《肖申克的救赎》
We all fall for pricks.They're spontaneous,unpredictable and fun.Then we're surprised when they turn out to be pricks.
我们都会爱上混蛋的,他们很有野性,难于捉摸而且有趣。但发现他们是混蛋时我们依旧会惊讶。
--《在云端》
Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends.
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
--《教父》
All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路。
--《泰坦尼克号》
People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
--《西雅图不眠夜》
Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
--《爱情故事》
Strangers with this kind of honesty make me go a big, rubbery one.
如此坦白的陌生人令我不知所措。
I found freedom.Losing all hope was freedom.
我找到了自由, 抛却一切希望就是自由。
--《斗阵俱乐部》
YOU ARE A TOY! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear. You're an action figure! You are a child's playing!
你是个玩具!你不是真的巴斯光年,你只是一个会动的玩具,你只是一个小朋友的玩具!
We have a friend in need, and we're not going to rest until he's safe in Andy's room! Now, let's move out!
我们的朋友需要帮助,我们一定要把他安全救回家。继续前进!
--《玩具总动员2》
World peace is a cause we should all work for.
争取世界和平是一项我们都应该为之而努力的事业。
Let's toast the friendship between two countries.
让我们为两国间的友谊干杯!
--《料理鼠王》
I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
我跨越了时间的瀚海来寻找你。
--《惊情四百年》