(单词翻译:单击)
Nah.
不要。
Just like the old days, huh?
像旧时一样在水中嬉戏?
No.
不。
Not it!
不行!
Dad! Really!
老爸!真要这样吗?
Bunch of complainers out here, huh?
好一群爱抱怨的人啊?
Honey, I'm gonna go for a run, and then maybe after we go for a swim. Okay.
亲爱的,我出去跑会儿步过会儿说不定能一起游个泳。好的。
What's that?
那是什么?
It's a body spray called Sex Grenade. One of the divorced dads in the hotel recommended it.
一种香体喷雾,叫"性感炸弹"。旅馆里一个离婚男人推荐的。
That smell is driving me crazy.
这味道能把人搞疯。
Then it's working.
说明起作用了。
What the hell? It's stuck.
什么情况?卡住了。
Get away from us!
离我们远点!
There's nowhere else to go! I can't breathe!
没地方躲了!我喘不过气来了!
Open the door!
把门打开!
There's an actual maid service at this hotel? !
这旅馆居然还有清洁服务吗?!
Dad, no!
老爸,不要!
It's empty. We're okay, guys. I'm gonna toss this.
喷光了。没事了。我去把这个丢掉。
When something like that happens, it makes you think, huh?
发生了这种事情真是令人深思,是吧?
Luke! Seriously? !
卢克!开什么玩笑?!
Claire?
克莱尔?
Nope. I mean, what am I doing? I am totally at the wrong room.
我不是。我是说,我干什么呢?我居然走错房间了。
Are you?
真的吗?
I'm sorry, Phil. It's not what it looks like.
对不起,菲尔。事情不是你想的那样。
Rumpled bed, wine...bra. I knew it!
皱了的床,红酒...胸罩。我就知道!
You've been sleeping by yourself. How could you?
你一个人睡觉了。你怎么能这样?
I am so sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore, and I needed a place where...What is that smell?
对不起,我实在是受不了了,我需要一个地方...这是什么味道
Betrayal.
背叛的味道。
Family meeting in the living room.
在客厅举行家庭议会。
Aren't we already in.... In the living room!
我们不是已经... 快到客厅去!
There's no easy way to say this. Your mother's leaving us.
真不知道该怎么把这话说出口。你们母亲要离开我们了。
She's found another room that makes her happy.
她找到了另一个可以让她快乐的房间。
I don't understand.
我不明白。
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错。
Okay, look, I needed a little space, and there was a room that opened up down the hall...
听着,我需要一些空间,而正好那边有一个房间空出来了...
Then one thing led to another. Spare us, Claire.
然后就一发不可收拾了。你走吧,克莱尔。
So, wait. Mom's staying in that other room?
慢着,老妈在别的房间睡觉吗?
You can visit her on the weekends.
你可以在周末拜访她。
Aren't we here for just one more day?
我们不是再待一天就可以了吗?
I knew you'd be the one to lash out.
我就知道你会最先发火。
If Mom is staying in an empty room, why can't some of us stay with her?
如果老妈要住在空房间,我们何不让几个人过去跟她住?