哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期
日期:2015-08-19 08:57

(单词翻译:单击)

The books and the films do have dark themes to them and important themes.
书和电影中的确有些黑暗的主题也是重要的主题。
I think when he looks in the mirror he sees he parents, it sort of remind you of the huge hole that's been left in his life.
我想,当他在镜子中见到父母时,使你想起他生命中巨大的缺憾。
It's an constant theme throughout it. That feeling of loss.
这是贯穿整个故事的恒定主题。空落落的缺失之感。
And sort of just him grieving when he looks into the mirror, you remember that he never stops grieving.
当他看向镜子,这只会使他感到伤心,你该记得他的哀伤从未淡去。
The most vivid memory I have of visiting Leavesden for the first time.
我记得第一次参观利维斯登片场时,令我印象深刻。
And the most poignant memory of all was walking past the mirror of Erised which was standing in a dark corner.
我走过厄里斯魔镜,它伫立在黑暗的角落这是那次参观给我留下的最鲜活也最心酸的记忆。
And this is going to sound so incredibly corny.
我知道这听起来毫无新意。
But I did literally turn and look at myself in the Mirror of Erised.
但我确实转过身来,看着厄里斯魔镜中的自己。
And I was standing there, an published author, on the set of the adaptation of my novel.
我作为原著作者,站在那儿一个根据我的小说改编的电影片场。

harry4.jpg


By a British crew, being made in Britain, all of which is very important to me.
剧组成员是英国人,拍摄制作地点是英国所有的一切对我来说都很重要。
And you know, that was a shiver, a real shiver. Down the spine moment.
你知道这真是激动人心,太激动人心了。接下来是一个关键时刻
This is from the penultimate film.
它选自倒数第二部影片。
A mature Harry and Hermione have been left alone by Ron.
成年的哈利和赫敏被罗恩抛下。
And are both in need of someone to lean on.
两人都需要找个依靠。
I think Harry's main thought in that scene is to cheer her up and do something frivolous and silly.
我想,在那一幕中哈利的主要是想做些无聊的傻事,让赫敏高兴起来。
It's hugely unexpected, absolutely heart-warming. And really well done!
这完全出乎意料,感人至深。演得太好了!
Emma is quite competitive and Dan is quite competitive had this absolutely perfect dance.
艾玛很投入,丹也很投入,这无疑是场完美的舞蹈。
And I say, well, look guys, that's really amazing. But I don't believe that's your characters doing that.
我说,嗨,大家看,真是太精彩了。不敢相信自己的演员能表现得这么好。
This is going to be really messy, awkward, slightly geeky dance.
这应该是场很凌乱笨拙,甚至略微有些惹人厌的舞。
And that's what we kind of ended up with.
这才是我们最终想达到的一些效果。
I watched that scene with my girlfriend for the first time.
我第一次看这幕时是和女友一起。
She just laughed at me.
她只管嘲笑我。
Very very hard and thought my dancing was ridiculous.
她狠狠笑了我一通,认为我跳得很荒唐。
The most important of it was the moment of the end.
这一幕的最后,是它最重要的部分。
And at that one moment you think.
在这一瞬间你会觉得。
This is it, they're gonna kiss.
没错,他们要接吻了。
And then you go “Uh-oh, here we go.” And they don't.
你会觉得,嗷喔,来吧但他们没有。
I think something very easily could have happened between the two of them, but she stays true to her heart.
我想他们两个之间本来很容易就能发生些故事,但她忠实于自己心中的感情。
And I think she feels about Ron.
我想她对罗恩有感觉。
And she decides not to. But there's definitely the possibility.
所以她决定不那么做,但是这完全是可能发生的。
And there's definitely the tension in that moment.
那一刹那他们都非常紧张。

分享到