电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第25期:准备比赛
日期:2015-03-25 22:26

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

QQ截图20150108231520.png

Rest when you're dead.
死了再休息
Come here.
过来
You can 't just tell them to forget everything you know...
你不能只是 叫他们忘记以前知道的事情...
... you gotta make them forget it in their bones. ...
你要叫他们从骨子里忘记
Make them so tired they only listen to you.
让他们疲惫到只听你的话
Only hear your voice, only do what you say, and nothing else.
只能听见你的声音 只做你叫他们做的事情,不做其他事
Move your feet.
脚步移动
Move your feet around. Let' s see you go.
脚步移动起来 移动起来让我看
Show them how to keep their balance and take it away from the other guy.
教他们怎么保持平衡 怎么让对手失去平衡
Not so Iow. Look at me. Right hook and just turn right.
别这么低,看着我 右勾拳,然后向右
How to generate momentum3 off your right toe.
如何用右脚趾产生动力
And how to flex4 your knees when you fire a jab.
出刺拳时如何弯曲膝盖
How to fight backing up, so that the other guy doesn 't wanna come after you.
如何在后退中攻击 好让对手在追击你时有所顾忌
Then you gotta show them all over again.
然后你要再全部教他们一遍
Over and over and over...
一遍又一遍...
... till they think they were born that way. ...
直到他们感觉一切与生俱来
Shift.
转移
Shift away.
转移位置
Okay. That' s enough for today.
好了,今天就到这里
Good work. Good girl.
不错,好姑娘
You think I ready for a fight, boss?
老板,你觉得我可以打比赛了么?
Hey. Hey, come here.
嘿,你过来
You're not breathing.
你都喘不过气了
Hate to disagree with you.
不想和你争论
Every time you get under pressure, you're holding your breath.
你一有压力就喜欢屏住呼吸
-Now, stop doing that. -Okay. -
从现在开始别这么做 - 好的
But other than that, I'm doing pretty good, right?
除了这一点,我做得很好,是吧?
-I mean, for a girl. -I don't train girls. -
我是说,对于女孩来讲 - 我不训练女孩
Think I might be ready for a fight, boss?
老板,你觉得我可以参加比赛了么
Well, we'II get a manager, and we'II find out, won't we?
嗯,我们先找个经理人 然后我们再看看,好吗?
I'd Iike to, but you been keeping me too busy.
我是想找一个 可是你一直让我抽不出时间来

重点讲解
重点单词
1.pressure
n. 压力;压迫,[物] 压强
vt. 迫使;密封;使……增压
He would not knuckle down under their pressure.
他不会在他们的压力下屈服的。
2. born
v. 出世(bear的过去分词)
New arts have been born in the course of the history of man.
在人类历史发展进程中,新的艺术不断诞生。
adj. 天生的
重点短语
1.keep balance
保持平衡
It is difficult for a foreigner to understand Chinese traditional philosophy. But the key point is to keep balance and harmony, whether inside or outside your body.
对于外国人来说.理解中国传统哲学的确很难.但是根本的观念是不论体内还是体外都应保持平衡与协调.
2.Shift away.
把…移走;搬走
These approaches have contributed to a shift away from open defecation, improving sanitation and hygiene.
这些方法对于改变随地排便、改善卫生设施和卫生方面起了作用。
3.find out
v. 找出,查明;发现,揭发
Find out what you have to do.
找出您不得不做的事情。
考考你(翻译)
1.与其引来法律争议,它不如在更加广泛的领域完成兑换,维持收支平衡。
2.当你开始做这些的时候,你会注意到你的重心已经自动地从你和你自己的欲望转移到主和你的另一半身上。
3.通过这些函数,我们可以查明关于触发器及其上下文的所有信息。
上期答案
1.1.And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
2.The dough is twisted into a rope-like strip and pelletized into small lumps.
3.Once you have the vowels, you know which way to shift the rest of the letters.
本期答案
1.Rather than invite legal disputes, however, it might instead go for a comprehensive conversion and keep balance-sheets straight.
2.As you begin to do these things, you’ll notice that your focus automatically starts to shift away from you and your desires and over to God and your partner.
3.With these functions, we can find out everything about the trigger or its context.

分享到