(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
Hi, honey.
嗨,亲爱的
I got off work early and made your favorite dinner.
我提早下班然后给你烧了你最喜欢吃的饭菜
I am so lucky to be married to you.
能娶到你真是太幸运了
As my mom always says to my dad,
正如我妈常对我爸说的那样
Yes, you are.
没错,你太幸运了
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
How's my beautiful wife today?
我那漂亮的老婆 今天过得如何啊
Wait, but...
等下 这...
But I thought... -Hi, honey.
我以为... -嗨 亲爱的
Oh, you made Brandon's favorite dinner.
噢 你烧了布兰登最喜欢吃的饭菜
Wait a minute. Am I married to you.Or you or you?
等一下,我是嫁给了你.你还是你啊
Yes.
我们三个
You couldn't decide which one of us was the love of your life.
你无法决定我们中哪个才是你的真爱
So you married all of us. -But that's crazy.
所以你嫁给了我们仨 -这个世界太疯狂了
I'll tell you what's crazy...
我来告诉你什么才叫疯狂...
It's 10 years later and I haven't grown at all.
都十年了,我竟然一点没变
Ivy, I'm up here at the ski lodge and-and I met.This psychic who said I'd meet the love of my life.
艾薇,我现在在滑雪旅馆,然后我遇到了一个巫师她告诉我将遇到我的真爱
And so I met the guy,but then I met another guy,And then you won't believe who showed up.
然后我就遇见了一个真爱,紧接着我又遇见了另一个真爱,最后你肯定猜不到我又遇见谁了
And so that makes three guys and-and I need your help.
现在有三个真爱,我急需你的救援
Oh sorry. This is Teddy.
噢忘了说了 我是泰迪
影视精讲

be married to 与…结婚
Mr. green will be married to miss white in may.
格林先生和怀特小姐已经宣布将于五月结婚。
I'm not meant to be married to her or anybody else.
我不打算娶她或者其他任何人
show up 出现
That should be the goal for world leaders when they show up in copenhagen.
当世界领导人出席哥本哈根峰会时,这应该成为他们的目标。
He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.
他航行去了,而且很长一段时间没有露面。
