(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Hey! Hey! What up?
嗨!喂!有事没?
You must be my roommates.
你一定是我室友
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Sebastian Hastings. - Duke Orsino.
塞巴斯蒂安•海斯丁斯 - 杜克•奥斯诺 -
OK.
好了
OK, OK, OK.
好了,好了,好了
This is Andrew and Toby. They live next door.
这十安德鲁和托比 他们住隔壁
Yeah. Freshman dorm’s that-a-way, twiglet.
但一年级的宿舍在另一边 小神童
Seriously, how old are you?
认真说,你多大了?
I skipped a couple grades.
我跳了几级
I’m brilliant.
我是天才
Anyway, do you know when soccer tryouts start?
话说回来 知道足球队试队是什么时候?
Noon. You play?
中午。你踢球?
Absolutely. Center forward. You know it, bro.
当然。中锋 你知道的,兄弟
So you play the beautiful game... bro?
你也很会玩…兄弟?
Brothers? Brethren?
伙伴?同志?
Yeah, I’m a striker. Andrew and Toby are halfbacks.
对,我是前锋 安德鲁和托比是中卫
Schveet.
行啊
OK, why do you have tampons in your boot?
慢着,为什么你靴子里有卫生棉条?
I get really bad nose bleeds.
我经常流鼻血
So, you stick them up your nose?
那你把那个塞鼻子里?
What? You’ve never done that?
干嘛?你们没试过?
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, my... Beckham does it all the time.
哦,天…贝克汉姆经常这么做
Seriously? - Yes
真的? - 是的.
Look. I’ll just show you how to do it.
看,我来示范一下
Take that off and...
打开这…
whatever that is.
不管是什么 ...
And you stick it right in.
然后直接插进去
It absorbs right up.
帮你吸得一干二净
Are you kidding me? - That’s disgusting.
你逗我吧? - 恶心死了
Oh, my God, your roommate’s a freak.
哦,上帝,你室友是个怪胎
That’s so disgusting.
太恶心了

妙语佳句
1.stick up
竖起;伸直;突出
Don't allow those big boys to bully you; stick up for yourself!
别让那些大孩子欺负你,要保护你自己!
2.all the time
始终,一直
I fiddled at it all the time.
我一直在忙于那件工作。
![(足球尤物.rmvb)[00.15.14.705].jpg](http://pic.kekenet.com/2013/1122/83221385130181.jpg)
剧情百科
薇欧拉终于来到了她可能从来都没有机会来到的地方……男生宿舍,而且见到了自己的舍友杜克,并被他们好好地嘲笑了一番……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.Do tell us ______ ______ you have any trouble.
万一有什么困难,一定告诉我们。
2.Tell your babysitter what to do ______ ______ ______ fire.
告诉她万一起火时应该做些什么。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.Vaccinations work by activating the host's adaptive immunity in advance of infection.
接种疫苗的机理是在感染之前激活宿主获得性免疫。
2.Please work this old woman in between other appointments.
请把这位老妇人安排在其他预约病人中间。
