(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Sebastian! - Were you talking with your brother?
瑟巴斯蒂安! - 你刚在和你哥哥说话?
No. Yes.
不。是的
On the phone. He’s at Dad’s. Bye, Dad.
电话里。他在老爸那儿。再见,老爸
Picture this:
想象一下:
We’re at the country club,
我们在乡间俱乐部
they call your name, and you emerge in this.
他们报道你的名字, 你穿这身出场
No. Sorry, Mom. I have a strict no-ruffles policy.
不要,对不起,老妈。 我坚决不穿褶皱衣服
Sometimes I just think you just might as well be your brother.
有时候你和你哥真是一副德性
You know what?
知道吗?
If you can’t join them, beat them.
不让加入,那就打败他们
You want me to turn you into your brother?
你要我把你变成你哥哥?
That’s right. I’m going to Illyria as Sebastian.
没错。 我假扮塞巴斯蒂安去伊利里亚
I’ll make the boys soccer team, and in 12 days beat the Cornwall boys team.
我会组建自己的足球队 并在12天内打败康沃尔男队
You’ve taken too many soccer balls to the head.
行了,你顶球顶怀脑袋了
You know I can do it, Paul.
你知道我能行的,鲍尔
Except for the voice, mannerisms, the breasts, the mentality and...
但声音,习惯,胸部,思想等…
It doesn’t matter. Nobody at Illyria has even met Sebastian.
无所谓,反正伊利里亚里 没人认识塞巴斯蒂安
They won’t know the difference. - They’ll know he’s a girl.
他们察觉不到的 - 他们知道你是个女的 -
Oh, come on, Paul. - Yeah, come on, Paul.
哦,拜托,鲍尔 - 是啊,帮帮她,鲍尔
Yeah, come on, Paul.
是啊,帮帮她,鲍尔
OK. OK. I’ll see what I can do.
好好。我看看再说
Yes!
太好了!

妙语佳句
1.turn into
v. 变成;进入
For years everyone thought that every republic would eventually turn into a dictatorship.
多年以来,人们认为每个共和国都会最终转变为独裁者。
2.it doesn't matter
没关系;无所谓;不要紧;无关紧要
You can start this business from your spare bedroom and it doesnt matter what age you start.
无论几岁,你都可以从房间里就能开始这种业务。
![(足球尤物.rmvb)[00.09.51.882].jpg](http://pic.kekenet.com/2013/1116/7551384596514.jpg)
剧情百科
薇欧拉有一个疯狂的想法,就是冒充弟弟塞巴斯蒂安去加入足球队并踢一场重要的比赛……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.However,______ ______ ______ make the tests.
无论如何,尽一切办法进行测试。
2.However these back-up copies may not be provided to other persons ______ ______ ______.
但这些备份复制品不得通过任何方式提供给他人使用。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.He may break up under all this pressure.
在这么大的压力下他可能会崩溃。
2.That incident will surely bring on a crisis.
那个事件肯定会导致一场危机。
