看电影《全民情敌》学英语第49期:恋爱如此之难的原因
日期:2013-11-16 13:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Maybe from the bank?
也许你是银行的人?
If this doesn't work out, call him. He might hook you up with Paris Hilton.
如果你约会没结果,找他 他会帮你搭上社交名媛
Wait, that's it. You're the Date Doctor, right?
我知道了,你是约会顾问
You're the Date Doctor? - Do we have a problem here?
你就是那个约会顾问? 有问题吗?
Yeah, a big one! What the hell did I ever do to you?
问题大了!我哪里对不起你了?
Am I missing something?
我是不是没搞懂什么?
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
先生,我得请你离开
Why don't you go hit a titty bar with your buddy Vance?
你去脱衣酒吧找你好朋友范斯吧
Wow.
天哪
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
That's your source?
那就是你的消息来源?
You buried yourself, Alex.
是你搞死了你自己
Then you weren't listening.
你根本没注意听
I heard every word.
我听得很清楚
You're a scam artist.
你是骗王之王
You trick women into getting... - Into getting out of their own way...
欺骗女人… 让她们放下心防…
so great guys like Albert Brennaman have a fighting chance.
好让亚伯特这种好男人有机会
No, I want everybody to take a good look at this right now.
我要大家仔细看清楚
Because this right here...
因为这里发生的事…
this is exactly why falling in love is so goddamn hard.
就是因为这样恋爱才这么难
Sir, let's go. Now.
先生,请离场
And Vance Munson is a pig!
范斯孟森是一头猪!
And I refused to work with him.
我拒绝了他
You need to get your facts right.
你的消息应该要查证确实
It's because of jerks like him that I even have a job.
就是因为那种猪头我才有饭吃
Had a job.
曾经有饭吃


妙语佳句

1.hook up
以钩钩住
Then, I could hook up another ambulance and a taxicab, a police car, a fire truck.
接着我可以联接另一辆救护车和出租车,警车和消防车。

2.take a good look at
仔细看
Jeremiah advised, "Let's take a good look at the way we're living and reorder our lives under God."
耶利米劝我们:“让我们省察自己的行为,重整生命归向神。”

剧情百科

在莎拉的气话中,圣泰终于听到了莎拉为什么会如此憎恨自己职业的原因了,原来她以为圣泰就是帮像范斯这种用下半身思考的男人得逞的骗子……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.I am an American, not ______ ______ of birth but by choice.
我是一个美国人,不是偶然而是被选择出生在这里。

2.______ ______ ______, a fresh identity was stolen every four seconds.
据大家所说,每4秒就有一个新身份被盗。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.They break into an office so that Jack can use the phone.
他们闯入了一间办公室,因为杰克需要使用电话。

2.What if I break off this relationship and end up alone forever?
万一我割断这份关系永远孤孤单单怎么办?

分享到
重点单词
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征