看电影《全民情敌》学英语第9期:浑然天成的情圣
日期:2013-08-17 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I'll go get those girls, bring them over here...
我去带那些美眉过来…
and we'll have a conversation like human beings.
一起礼貌的聊个天
Then you're gonna home, and I'll take them back to my apartment.
然后你回家,我带她们回去
Well, that sounds like fun for me. But you might want to get in line, pal.
听来不错,但你可能得排队了
Hey, girl. - Hey, how are you?
小姐! 你好啊
Hey, baby, can I get a couple Coronas at the pool table, please? Thanks.
小姐,送两瓶可乐娜去球台旁,抱歉
Excuse me.
对不起
Lime wedges in the bottle's fine.
柠檬塞进瓶子里就好
Hey, asshole, I don't work here.
猪头,我不是服务生
I'm sorry. The paramedics will have to come to get my foot out of my mouth, sweetheart.
对不起,这下我真是糗大了
Just don't let it happen again.
别再弄错就好了
I knew you didn't work here. - You did?
我知道你不是服务生 你知道?
How else was I supposed to get you away from all those guys?
不然要怎样才能把你弄出来?
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么要这样做?
Some guys naturally develop a comfort with the opposite sex.
有些人天生就很会安抚异性
They like women, women like them. Everything flows naturally.
他们喜欢女人、女人也喜欢他们 一切浑然天成


妙语佳句

1.get in line
排队
I get in line to call.
我排队等候打电话。

2.be supposed to
应该
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
你应该在一小时之前赶到这里。

剧情百科

有一种人天生很会安抚女性,他们喜欢女人,女人也喜欢他们,一切看起来都是那么的浑然天成……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.I want to find ______ ______ ______ ______ for this dinner.
我想要去找一个菜单为了这顿晚餐。

2.The opposition team gained ground ______ ______ ______.
对方球队一点儿一点儿地占了上风。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Anyway, they would hope all for the best.
不管怎样,他们完全出于好意

2.At best, they suggest avenues of research, but by themselves they are of dubious value.
他们最多不过是建议了研究方向,但他们自己也不知道是否正确。

分享到
重点单词
  • oppositionn. 反对,敌对,在野党
  • dubiousadj. 怀疑的,可疑的
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话