电影《美国颂歌》第26期:我干嘛不就毙了你
日期:2013-08-10 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

- Those rumors about Lincoln bein' gay. - (Cell phone ringing)
有传言说林肯断过背
Hey, you would know.
你应该知道吧
Why don't I just shoot you now?
我干嘛不现在就毙了你?
Well, maybe he just had a wide stance.
也许是他的坐姿吧?
Hang on. I gotta take this. Hello!
等等,我要接这个电话
Michael? Where are you? Michael?
在哪呢?
- Oh, I'm in, uh, D.C. - Yeah, right. Wherever you are,
- 我在华盛顿 - 不管你在哪...
you're supposed to be at Columbia in the morning.
你早上应该在哥伦比亚大学
I know. Of course.
我当然知道
- (Phone beeps) - Jane... Hello? Hello? Jane? Jane,
喂喂?
- Damn cell phones. - Here. Use mine.
- 破手机 - 用我的
But do your minutes roll over to the next month?
你这个手机可以用到下个月吗?
But do your minutes roll over to the next month?
你这个手机可以用到下个月吗?
- But do you get unlimited texting? - You think I was born yesterday?
- 但你有无限量的短信吗? - 你觉得我是昨天才生的吗?
Your people.
嗯,
Yep, the students love me.
学生都喜欢我
Love you? They don't even know you.
喜欢你?他们都不认识你
You're unique.
你很另类
A liberal director who can't even get laid
一个无法在哥伦比亚大学和平研究系...
at the University Peace Studies Department.
找到工作的自由派导演
- They flock to my movies. - They flock to slasher movies.
- 他们非常喜欢我的电影 - 他们还喜欢电锯杀人狂那种电影呢
They go to your movies 'cause professors tell them to.
他们去看你的电影只是 因为他们老师让他们去看
This is where they get information to support the peace movement.
这是他们用来支持和平、运动的知识来源
- It's called education. - It's called indoctrination.
- 这叫做教育 - 不,这是灌输
The American flag is a symbol of oppression all over the world.
美国国旗是其对于全球进行镇压的象征

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、 stance
n. 立场;姿态;位置;准备击球姿势
Congress had agreed to reconsider its stance on the armed struggle.
国会已经同意重新考虑其对本次武装斗争的态度。
2、Wherever
adv. 无论什么地方;究竟在哪里
conj. 无论在哪里;无论什么情况下
Some people enjoy themselves wherever they are.
有些人无论在哪里都很开心。
3、oppression
n. 压抑;镇压;压迫手段;沉闷;苦恼
Oppression drove them into open rebellion.
压迫逼得他们公开造反。
重点短语:
1、be supposed to
应该;被期望
The cover be supposed to protect the machine from dust .
这个盖子会保护机器不进灰尘。
2、 roll over
翻滚;转存;延缓付款
I rolled over and went back to sleep.
我翻了个身接着又睡着了。
3、a symbol of
……的象征
It has become a symbol of conformity.
它已成为一种整合的象征。
考考你(翻译):
1、取两腿自然分开的站姿,双膝微屈。
2、有些人无论在哪里都很开心。
3、人民举行游行示威,反抗政府的压迫。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、We cannot understand disease unless we understand the person who has the disease.
2、She found herself with two small children, a sick husband, and no money.
3、What can you get out of him?

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • rebellionn. 谋反,叛乱,反抗
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • movementn. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章
  • unlimitedadj. 无限的,不受控制的,无条件的
  • conformityn. 一致,符合,遵守
  • flagn. 旗,旗帜,信号旗 vt. (以旗子)标出 v. 无
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • liberaladj. 慷慨的,大方的,自由主义的 n. 自由主义者,