惊险动作剧《尼基塔》第12期:自食其果
日期:2012-09-22 11:19

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

影视片花

台词欣赏

John: Glad you're able to be here tonight, Percy.

Percy 很高兴你今晚能来。

Makes one of us.

成为我们中的一员。

Percy: John, what did you want to tell me that I couldn't hear on the phone?

John 你在电话上不能对我说的是什么事?

John: The CIA has made my committee aware of some very high level espionage activities.

中情局已经让我的成员们意识到一些高水平间谍活动正在进行。

Kidnappings, assassinations.

绑架,暗杀。

It's clearly the work of a skilled intelligence network.

这很明显是个专业情报组织所为。

But we can't attribute it to any one of our enemies or allies.

可我们现在还不能将其归咎于我们的对手或同盟。

You come across anything like that?

你遇到过类似的事情吗?

Percy: Not that I'm aware of.

据我所知,没有。

John: Hey, you work for us, remember that.

记住,你是为我们工作的。

Percy: I work for whoever happens to be sitting in your chair.

我是为碰巧坐在你位置上的人工作的。

That person tends to come and go.

那个人来了又去。

Michael: Black Arrow was blown. Nikita sabotaged the op.

黑箭行动告吹了,Nikita破坏了行动。

Percy: Then what the hell are you doing here? Find her!

那还愣着干嘛? 去找到她!

Michael: We need to pull in assets from the field.

我们要收缩人员。

We trained Nikita to be a ghost.

我们把Nikita训练得像个鬼魂。

Finding her when she doesn't want to be found is next to impossible.

想要在她不想被找到的时候找到她,基本不可能。

Nikita: Hey, guys.

嗨,伙计们。

要点提示

on the phone:在接电话,在电话里

I didn't recognise your voice on the phone.

在电话里我没听出你的声音。

Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. He's on the phone.

对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。他在打电话。

next to impossible: 几乎不可能

It is next to impossible to foresee whether she'll be well enough to come home from hospital next month.

大家都几乎无法预知下个月她是否可以康复出院。

It was next to impossible that in a month the grass would be green and flower would be blooming.

在一个月之间就会草绿花开几乎是不可能的。

aware of:意识到

All the while I was acutely aware of her nearness.

我一直强烈地意识到她离我很近。

Aware of these pitfalls, this year I attempted to keep my resolutions to myself.

鉴于这些经验教训,今年我不把自己的决心告诉任何人。

come across:碰上,偶然遇到

He never remembered having come across a man like that.

他怎么也记不起曾碰到过这样一个人。

We' ve just come across an old friend we haven' t seen for ages.

我们刚碰到了一位多年不见的老朋友。

happen to:碰巧,偶然

I happen to have an honest partner.

我碰巧有一个忠实的好搭档。

If anything should happen to him, that would be too bad.

如果什么意外的事临到他的头上, 可就糟了。

CIA: 中央情报局(Central Intelligence Agency)

分享到
重点单词
  • intelligencen. 理解力,智力 n. 情报,情报工作,情报机关
  • attributevt. 把 ... 归于 n. 属性,特征,标志,象征
  • bloomingadj. 盛开的;妙龄的 v. 开花(bloom的ing
  • espionagen. 间谍活动
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • foreseev. 预见,预知
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,