惊险动作剧《尼基塔》第11期:你逃离这个囚笼 另一个囚笼等待你
日期:2012-09-21 18:55

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

影视片花

台词欣赏

Amanda:Well, hello, Alex.

嗨 Alex

It's good to see you again.

很高兴再次见到你。

Alex:I was, um... I was wondering if you could help me.

我 我在想你能帮我个忙吗

Amanda:Well, of course. It's what I'm here for.

当然 我在这儿就是为了帮你的

Tell me how I can help.

告诉我该怎么帮你吧

Alex:You can help me get out of here.

帮我离开这儿

Amanda:Alex...

Alex

Alex:Shut up! We're going to walk to the elevator,

别说话 我们到电梯去

you're going to open it and I'm going to get in it.

你把电梯打开 我进去

Amanda:And go where?

能去哪呢?

Alex:I didn't kill anyone.

我从没有杀过人

I don't want to kill anyone.

我也从不想杀人

But I swear to god if you don't get up right now, I will kill you.

但是我对天发誓如果你现在不起来我会杀了你

Amanda:The elevator doesn't lead to freedom.Just another room.

电梯并不能带给你自由 只是另一个囚牢

Alex:What?

什么

Amanda:The more you try to get out, the more you realize

你越想出去你越会发现

there will always be another room.

总有囚牢等着你

I don't know who told you these things, Alex.

Alex 我不知道是谁告诉你那些事的

We're not murderers.

我们并不是凶手

We're protectors. We protect our home.

我们是保护者 我们保护我们的家园

Alex:What home?

什么家园

Amanda:Home is wherever you stop running.

让你不用再躲藏逃遁的家园

You haven't been home for so long,

你已经很久没有回来这个家园了

You probably forget what it even feels like.

可能你已经忘了这种感觉

Well, it begins it begins with a promise.

它从从一个承诺开始

You promise to put down the shears.

答应我把剪刀放下

I promise to forget this ever happened and we begin again.

我答应你我会忘了刚才发生的一切 让我们从头来过

Welcome home.

欢迎回家。

要点提示

get out of:从.....出来

He wanted to get out of town and get in a good walk.

他想离开城市好好地去远足一番。

shut up:闭嘴,别说话

Shut up and do as I tell you.

少废话,我怎么说你就怎么办。

get in:进入

We queued for an hour but didn't get in.

我们排队等候一小时也没进去。

swear to god:对天发誓

I swear to god, if you don't fuck her, I'll kill myself!

我对天发誓如果你不干她,我就自杀给你看!

get up:起来

Don't get up please.

请不要站起来。

right now:现在

I think you should call Rita Mae right now.

我想你现在就打电话给Rita Mae

lead to:通向,导致,引起

Her poor French often lead to misunderstandings when she visits France.

她的法语很差劲,因而她访问法国时常引起误会。

begin with:以......开始

Knowledge begins with practice.

认识从实践开始。

put down:放下

After he finished his exercise,he put down his pen.

他做完练习,就放下笔。

分享到
重点单词
  • shearsn. 大剪刀,剪床
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • protectvt. 保护,投保